4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
We have mainly story at the moment and a little teasing. Considering buildup of the story a slower burn to sex scenes seems more likely as quick action in next few updates, but only dev knows that for sure.
Then i gues i need wait a few more updates :D Thanks for answer.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is a pretty good story and well worked out though, but yeah if you prefer to wait till the sex is there, well all that nice story will still be waiting for you. :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My signature have lots of game as far you can see and all of them have fair amount of content as a: story, sexsual scenes, animated sex scenes etc... I dont get it why are you trying to talk like that? I asked basic question here its not like I'm asaulting someting but you are talking like mocking me its little bit offensive you know? Whatever suit yourself but please dont bother me :)
I was mocking yes. Read your question again....then read the part of what you actually asked was in the game So, like Midnight Fever, to answer your question, no there is no content....though the 'story' is far better.

And you wonder why you got the response you did....

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
is it September 12th yet?

Unlocked

Emma looking for a late night snack.

Unlocked

Suzi at the university swimming pool.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
is it September 12th yet?

Unlocked

Emma looking for a late night snack.

Unlocked

Suzi at the university swimming pool.

OMFG!

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Unlocked

Charlotte attends a red carpet event, but things do not go smoothly.
Meanwhile, you are left at home guarding Emma. Unfortunately, she wants the two of you to watch her favourite movie together.
And at college someone else is taking a close interest in Emma.
I'm guessing Charlotte will run into the asshole A-lister.
And no, I wouldn't say "Unfortunately" when I have to watch movie together with Emma :D

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I'm guessing Charlotte will run into the asshole A-lister.
And no, I wouldn't say "Unfortunately" when I have to watch movie together with Emma :D
yeah, some bad shit is going down...:(
it's him or that movie mogul that tried to rape her:mad:, and what if he follows her to the toilette? :eek:
where is Lucy? she must be in the same event with her sis right?

will Charlotte call mc for help? :unsure:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i just said to dev on discord how cute that render of Emma was, she has her hands on her back like she can't decide what to take and she is like: omg look how many yummy stuff are in here, what should i take?:unsure:, hm...would mommy be mad if i ate this late? nah... she wouldn't be mad at me, she loves me:giggle:, and that smile on her face, so f*** cute :love:

Reactions: Chronos169

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Warning, longer post in bad english incoming

I do agree with alot of the things MrFriendly posted. It would be interesting to see a "Lone Wolf" Scenario when at the end of the Game the Mc is riding/driving into the sunset and is looking for the last time back at a happy family, waving at him with tears in their eyes... and he is thinking: "Yepp my Job here is done!" ;)

But if it's coming (obviously) to Sex Scenes or even to a relationship with the girls/women i have my favourite.

Lucy is for me the 4F Type (find her, feel her, fuck her, forget her), good for having fun but not more.

Suzie is maybe more interesting for guys who want to dominate/break a woman. (Also not my thing i want a partnership and not someone who says "Yes and Amen" to everything i want. (I could buy a sexdoll instead). But we will see how it goes in the future.

Emma....yes the "wet dream" for many man to "teach" a innocent young girl a few things about sex. (now i have to say i played it once also together with my girlfriend and she was giggeling "No way a girl at that age haven't even masturbated, or is that inexpieriend." Speaking of the scenes she is watching the movies and dreaming about Zak.
So Emma is (for me) more daughter material (not THAT kind of daughter tztztz), caring for her.
(And yes my GF was first laughing at me and then hugging me with an "Awww you are so sweet.) :LOL:

So sorry SpikeZg you have to share Charlotte with me... ;)

Yes i do agree that this route will take alot of time but i have two scenarios in my mind (sure i don't know how far HillsideVN is in the current state of the game and these are only my thoughts I would like to see) so Charlotte is seeing "us" in a better way.

Scenario1 (and i am aware that the reputation from the MC will suffer again):

Zak is the Stalker, and the MC is able to catch him but maybe Zak is masked so "we" don't know exactly who it is.
So Zak the Stalker is attacking us with a knife, for sure we are a trained proffessional (oh a little sidenote i also don't want to see that the MC is all of a sudden some sort of Superman or a ex-Seal Team 6 Member or smth like that).
Where was i? Ah yes... so zak is attacking us with a knife and some Actors ARE training together witch Instructors or Stuntman to make Actions Scenes in a Movie more realistic.
Of course he is no match for us (all in all we are a trained Bodyguard) but Zacky Boy can escape......and we are suffering from a few minor injuries

Scenario 2:

The Stalker is someone else, but he tries to overrun us with a car. Of course we can avoid it, but again we are suffering from some injuries, nothing serious (bruises or smth like that)

So both Actions would lead to a Scene when Charlotte sneaks into the Mc's bedroom (here again i agree whet MrFriendly said: Every initiation should come from Charlotte and not from us) looking at the MC, carressing his Hair and thinking: "He looks so peacefully in his sleep. And now he is suffering in pain...What have i done, but Emma needs him...and so do I."
(Now please everyone reading this: Awwwwwww ;))

So later on in the game we were finally invited into Charlottes bedroom....

So also (these are also thoughts from my GF) we both hope that HillsideVN is more realistic when it's come to the dick size from the MC, bc she mentioned to me that (an innocent Girl like Emma, if we are on the Emma route, would propably run away if she is kneeing in front of us and putting down our pants and an Anacondo is whipping into her face...:LOL:).
And also Charlotte would maybe have more thoughts about how bad IT would hurt her...all in all she was being raped and we both are thinking that at the beginning, there would be alot of insecureness on both sides how far Charlotte and the MC will go.
Smth like Charlotte starts to scream: "Bang me as hard as you can, Stud!!!".....
Uhmmm no i (we) don't think so this will be realistic.
So my GF mentioned it would be nice to see, that the MC is only focussing on her (even without penetration) with alot of tenderness, kissing and so on, just to make it as comfortable as possible for her.

So just a few cents from me, thanks for the patience reading this wall of text, bc i really really like this game so far, and again sorry for bad ingluando it is Aeons ago since my last english lesson at school.
Have a nice weekend at all.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i just said to dev on discord how cute that render of Emma was, she has her hands on her back like she can't decide what to take and she is like: omg look how many yummy stuff are in here, what should i take?:unsure:, hm...would mommy be mad if i ate this late? nah... she wouldn't be mad at me, she loves me:giggle:, and that smile on her face, so f*** cute :love:
Agreed, lovely render.

Warning, longer post in bad english incoming

I do agree with alot of the things MrFriendly posted. It would be interesting to see a "Lone Wolf" Scenario when at the end of the Game the Mc is riding/driving into the sunset and is looking for the last time back at a happy family, waving at him with tears in their eyes... and he is thinking: "Yepp my Job here is done!" ;)

But if it's coming (obviously) to Sex Scenes or even to a relationship with the girls/women i have my favourite.

Lucy is for me the 4F Type (find her, feel her, fuck her, forget her), good for having fun but not more.

Suzie is maybe more interesting for guys who want to dominate/break a woman. (Also not my thing i want a partnership and not someone who says "Yes and Amen" to everything i want. (I could buy a sexdoll instead). But we will see how it goes in the future.

Emma....yes the "wet dream" for many man to "teach" a innocent young girl a few things about sex. (now i have to say i played it once also together with my girlfriend and she was giggeling "No way a girl at that age haven't even masturbated, or is that inexpieriend." Speaking of the scenes she is watching the movies and dreaming about Zak.
So Emma is (for me) more daughter material (not THAT kind of daughter tztztz), caring for her.
(And yes my GF was first laughing at me and then hugging me with an "Awww you are so sweet.) :LOL:

So sorry SpikeZg you have to share Charlotte with me... ;)

Yes i do agree that this route will take alot of time but i have two scenarios in my mind (sure i don't know how far HillsideVN is in the current state of the game and these are only my thoughts I would like to see) so Charlotte is seeing "us" in a better way.

Scenario1 (and i am aware that the reputation from the MC will suffer again):

Zak is the Stalker, and the MC is able to catch him but maybe Zak is masked so "we" don't know exactly who it is.
So Zak the Stalker is attacking us with a knife, for sure we are a trained proffessional (oh a little sidenote i also don't want to see that the MC is all of a sudden some sort of Superman or a ex-Seal Team 6 Member or smth like that).
Where was i? Ah yes... so zak is attacking us with a knife and some Actors ARE training together witch Instructors or Stuntman to make Actions Scenes in a Movie more realistic.
Of course he is no match for us (all in all we are a trained Bodyguard) but Zacky Boy can escape......and we are suffering from a few minor injuries

Scenario 2:

The Stalker is someone else, but he tries to overrun us with a car. Of course we can avoid it, but again we are suffering from some injuries, nothing serious (bruises or smth like that)

So both Actions would lead to a Scene when Charlotte sneaks into the Mc's bedroom (here again i agree whet MrFriendly said: Every initiation should come from Charlotte and not from us) looking at the MC, carressing his Hair and thinking: "He looks so peacefully in his sleep. And now he is suffering in pain...What have i done, but Emma needs him...and so do I."
(Now please everyone reading this: Awwwwwww ;))

So later on in the game we were finally invited into Charlottes bedroom....

So also (these are also thoughts from my GF) we both hope that HillsideVN is more realistic when it's come to the dick size from the MC, bc she mentioned to me that (an innocent Girl like Emma, if we are on the Emma route, would propably run away if she is kneeing in front of us and putting down our pants and an Anacondo is whipping into her face...:LOL:).
And also Charlotte would maybe have more thoughts about how bad IT would hurt her...all in all she was being raped and we both are thinking that at the beginning, there would be alot of insecureness on both sides how far Charlotte and the MC will go.
Smth like Charlotte starts to scream: "Bang me as hard as you can, Stud!!!".....
Uhmmm no i (we) don't think so this will be realistic.
So my GF mentioned it would be nice to see, that the MC is only focussing on her (even without penetration) with alot of tenderness, kissing and so on, just to make it as comfortable as possible for her.

So just a few cents from me, thanks for the patience reading this wall of text, bc i really really like this game so far, and again sorry for bad ingluando it is Aeons ago since my last english lesson at school.
Have a nice weekend at all.
Spme good thoughts there indeed and your English is just fine.

Reactions: 6pak2go and SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Chronos169 i appreciate the big and fun wall of text you made, good job sir :)(y)

but i will have to dissapoint you in one statement you made...
what statement is that you may ask yourself? :unsure: well... good thing you asked...because i would like to inform you that i am NOT sharing Charlotte with anyone, she is all mine, as you have seen she has gone through a lot of bad stuff and right now she needs a strong but romantic soul to show her that men could actually be nice and as i am about to show her very affectionate.

you on the other hand said so yourself that you have a GF so i will ask you kindly to stay away from my Queen Charlotte.

Kind regards,

SpikeZg

edit: Hillside fun club is here, join

Last edited:

Dark Candy 19

May 8, 2020
DB is my favorite Dev , he is well mannered and fun loving person , We have lot of fun in his discord server ....
his story writing is amazing and the past scenes with Charlotte are very realistic and Emma is a loving girl who needs a caring MC which I will be for her and I will protect Charlotte and Emma. Lucy is a fun loving and adventurous woman who is lovable and suzi is hothead freak!! I don't like her at all ........ THANKS DB for this wonderful VN...... Join Hillside fan club here

1598682904522.png 1598682916867.png

Last edited:

Dark Candy 19

May 8, 2020
Chronos169 i appreciate the big and fun wall of text you made, good job sir :)(y)

but i will have to dissapoint you in one statement you made...
what statement is that you may ask yourself? :unsure: well... good thing you asked...because i would like to inform you that i am NOT sharing Charlotte with anyone, she is all mine, as you have seen she has gone through a lot of bad stuff and right now she needs a strong but romantic soul to show her that men could actually be nice and as i am about to show her very affectionate.

you on the other hand said so yourself that you have a GF so i will ask you kindly to stay away from my Queen Charlotte.

Kind regards,

SpikeZg

edit: Hillside fun club is here, join
spike dream on

• Haha
Reactions: SpikeZg

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hi. I have been reading all the discussions and they are very helpful, thank you. (y)

Just a few comments...

I didn't want the game to be about an irresistible MC with a huge dick who penetrates lots of women within thirty seconds of meeting them. So the whole game is really trying to be the opposite of that.
Our MC is average looking. He isn't charismatic or good with ladies. And he will not have a huge Emma-scaring trouser snake! His dick will be realistically sized.

In the beginning, the main love interests are all supposed to be unobtainable and any relationship with them impossible. MC must win each of them over by helping them with their various problems. That is how they will become attracted to him and possibly seek a relationship with MC. (Lucy is a slight twist on this.)
Charlotte is the real odd one out. With her past it is highly unlikely that she would ever seek a relationship. If MC wants Charlotte then he will have to pursue her very slowly and carefully while also helping the rest of her family and protecting Emma.

I know some people are a little creeped out by Emma, but I wanted MC/player to develop a paternal relationship with her as her protector and for her to see in him the father that she has always yearned for.
As the story progresses she will "grow up" and hopefully players will develop a sexual desire for her. Then that will create a moral dilemma and inner conflict.

Finally, Lucy appears to be the fluffer for the rest of the family and as such does not receive much love. In v0.5 we will discover a little about what makes her who she is and I hope this may change the way people look at her.

Thanks. :)

Dark Candy 19

May 8, 2020
Hi. I have been reading all the discussions and they are very helpful, thank you. (y)

Just a few comments...

I didn't want the game to be about an irresistible MC with a huge dick who penetrates lots of women within thirty seconds of meeting them. So the whole game is really trying to be the opposite of that.
Our MC is average looking. He isn't charismatic or good with ladies. And he will not have a huge Emma-scaring trouser snake! His dick will be realistically sized.

In the beginning, the main love interests are all supposed to be unobtainable and any relationship with them impossible. MC must win each of them over by helping them with their various problems. That is how they will become attracted to him and possibly seek a relationship with MC. (Lucy is a slight twist on this.)
Charlotte is the real odd one out. With her past it is highly unlikely that she would ever seek a relationship. If MC wants Charlotte then he will have to pursue her very slowly and carefully while also helping the rest of her family and protecting Emma.

I know some people are a little creeped out by Emma, but I wanted MC/player to develop a paternal relationship with her as her protector and for her to see in him the father that she has always yearned for.
As the story progresses she will "grow up" and hopefully players will develop a sexual desire for her. Then that will create a moral dilemma and inner conflict.

Finally, Lucy appears to be the fluffer for the rest of the family and as such does not receive much love. In v0.5 we will discover a little about what makes her who she is and I hope this may change the way people look at her.

Thanks.
Haha take a look on Emma's Jumper then decide whether she will love her as a man or father

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lucy is a fun loving and adventurous woman who is lovable and suzi is hothead freak!! I don't like her at all ........ THANKS DB for this wonderful VN...... Join Hillside fan club here
The game has some diversity and that's good;
- Charlotte is a good person under all the hate, you have to rescue her from all that and give her some love.
- Emma is just vanilla love romance, iniciating her on love and sex could be an entire game on its own.
- Lucy screams kinky sex in the parking lot :LOL:
- Suzi is perfect for some lovely discipline, like in bdsm discipline :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yep, im sure an average bodyguard is just an average (looking) guy...and i love that #smal..averagedicksmatter trend being popular of late, as opposite to previously popular #giganticdicksonly...
based on quoted sentence/your intentions, i think you should consider and redo your mc, while it is still fairly early in the game...if i might suggest, the average looking mc should look something like this (borrowed from the great game, we all know well):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyway, there are some fairly hot interesting ladies, and i will follow this game for sure, no matter what happens/not happens to our dear "average" mc.
hell, he could become even tripod, or zombie with no skin&dick, Charlotte and Emma solely are worth of playing it
good luck with your future work(y)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes