4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I haven't touched this game for a while as it's way too slow burn for me. Has Emma been lewded at all yet? Is that still ages away?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Might be an unpopular opinion but honestly I'm not at all interest in the whole Zak/Emma drama and it sucks that it seems to be a main focus now. I really just wanna focus on MC and Charlotte and the mian story of course but this side Bs story with Zamma I have no Interest in. I've also lost all interest in Emma, at first I thought she was a cute innocent girl and I wanted my MC to be a father figure for her but as the game progress you realize how dumb and stubborn she is, she has the intelligence of a rock and the mentality of a 10 year old(I'm just really over her type of character in general honestly, I've seen it too much in other VNs) and now we are being forced as the player to be in this whole deflowering debacle. Like if she wants to get fucked so be it, just let me focus on Charlotte and not be forced to watch any Zak or Zamma scenes. MC is a former military dude hired for protection yet as the player we have to deal with an immature 18/19 year old kid who's sole goal is to fuck girls,like can we not just focus on the shit that actually involves the MC? What Zamma gets up to is their business and I couldn't be bothered by it.

Lol but if I'm being honest I'd like to see the VN from Zaks pov, yes Zak is the typical MC we see in most VNs but getting to play as the evil feck is a nice change. So far from what I've played only diliverance and Life in Santa County has really given you the options to be the bad guy, especially diliverance, there you can just straight out be the villian if you choose to be lol.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

Emma phones a friend.

Emma: Thank you all for the party, I'll never forget it!
Zak: Don't worry, the other guys liked it too.

Charlotte and the MC put on a united front.

Mom? MC? I'm pregnant.
Mom: Who's the father?
Emma: I can't remember all their names mom! It was after the party, we all got together, and well, you know...

A stranger approaches the MC.

Stranger: Hey, are you here to collect my DNA too? I was also at the party... For her first time, she really handled the 12 of us well!

Think what you will, the facial expressions match the situations given :D

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

Emma phones a friend.

Mom? MC? I'm pregnant.
Emma: I can't remember all their names mom! It was after the party, we all got together, and well, you know...

Stranger: Hey, are you here to collect my DNA too? I was also at the party... For her first time, she really handled the 12 of us well!

bullshit-nonsense.gif

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Emma phones a friend.

Mom? MC? I'm pregnant.

Plot twist: the father of the baby is MC's evil twin CM, the fecker instigated the whole thing!!

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes