4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Aaaaannnd in the next episode:

Emma commenting the comments about her being mentally retarded, she should be buried etcdreckcetera:

I get where you're coming from but isn't a bit ironic that she can't remember the lyrics of a child's song? Like a mentally challenged person I mean :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I think it's a testament to the dev's writing ability that so many can't even view Emma as a potential LI yet. Hope the dev knows though that there's still many of us that want that path and "daddy route" first doesn't change that :devilish: Not sure how long it will take to get there though, or what dev's timeline is anymore

Reactions: operamini

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I cannot really see how this game could have a good solo ending with Emma or Suzi as LIs. No way would Charlotte ever condone such a relationship in any circumstance. A harem would make MORE sense than solo endings with the daughters, imo.
ehhhh wut? so you think charlotte would never want her daughters with the mc unless they both are? idk how you come to this.. if she wont accept a normal relationship she definitely wouldnt accept him having them all lmao... this game wouldnt make sense as a harem one in the slightest

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
There is a third category; who just finds Emma simply annoying, would either shoot her and dump her corpse somewhere or just sell her as a sex slave to Zak or any other perv who gets off form stupid, obnoxious, "pure" girls like her. (sorry Emma fans) The ones who want to protect her are the really weird ones, agree.

yeah, we are really weird for wanting to protect a future step daughter, how could we be that fucked up in the mind that we would want to protect someone and not jus sell them off to a human trafficker or something... I hope you are a troll and not really like this.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
ehhhh wut? so you think charlotte would never want her daughters with the mc unless they both are? idk how you come to this.. if she wont accept a normal relationship she definitely wouldnt accept him having them all lmao... this game wouldnt make sense as a harem one in the slightest
Actually, that is precisely what I think.

Charlotte allowing MC to date one of her daughters would be allowing a betrayal of her trust, especially given his specific role to protect Emma.

Charlotte opening herself up to date MC would be the only scenario in which she might accept that her daughters also have feelings for MC. But, without her acknowledging her own feelings, I cannot see that happening.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
yeah, we are really weird for wanting to protect a future step daughter, how could we be that fucked up in the mind that we would want to protect someone and not jus sell them off to a human trafficker or something... I hope you are a troll and not really like this.
I am not that bad, just can't stand annoying brats, or any childish behavior. Thing is she is supposed to be a teen already, yet she behaves like a 10 year old. It just pisses me off. A really mature plot, great renders interesting characters and it is spoiled with her. It is probably just my taste since I hate Emily in Halfway House as well, where it is even worse, as she is the main and only LI the MC can end up with, everyone else is a side girl. Here at least we have Charlie, Kayla and Suzi. (and best side girl Hannah)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am not that bad, just can't stand annoying brats, or any childish behavior. Thing is she is supposed to be a teen already, yet she behaves like a 10 year old. It just pisses me off. A really mature plot, great renders interesting characters and it is spoiled with her. It is probably just my taste since I hate Emily in Halfway House as well, where it is even worse, as she is the main and only LI the MC can end up with, everyone else is a side girl. Here at least we have Charlie, Kayla and Suzi. (and best side girl Hannah)
Well, you're goddamn right (y).

That's why Emma is and will always be my fluffy kitten. Period.

Charlotte is my queen, Suzie is my princess. Emma is my cutie kitty.

Anyway, I really can't see how in the world every LI except Charlotte would fit in the story. Everybody but Charlie doesn't make sense.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
im really hoping for at least 1 night club event in the story. I feel like a body guard game or movie would be incomplete without one event where their skill is truly tested.
only if mc and charl/other woman go on date.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i just dont understand why people hate her so much, i can understanding hating a character because she is a cunt, like victoria from the fashion one, but hating characters because they're more sheltered and innocent is kinda weird to me imo.. considering what charlotte has been through it would make sense for her to shelter her daughter, maybe its a bit over the top in some of the things sure but im not going to hate the character because of it.

when you look through the thread its kinda crazy how a lot of people show genuine hate towards her, its obvious shes going to mature a bit as you play the game. I have never looked at her as a LI at any point in the game so maybe its why i feell different.. maybe she was scripted as a younger girl.. Someone that is being raised by someone that is very famous would be sheltered more, you cant really do the same shit as a normal teen.. proof of that is in the stalking, if she was to go out alone she would likely get abducted or some shit..

Dont get me wrong, you all can have whatever opinions you like, makes no difference to me. but its just weird to me the amount of hate she gets is all.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Actually, that is precisely what I think.

Charlotte allowing MC to date one of her daughters would be allowing a betrayal of her trust, especially given his specific role to protect Emma.

Charlotte opening herself up to date MC would be the only scenario in which she might accept that her daughters also have feelings for MC. But, without her acknowledging her own feelings, I cannot see that happening.
its very early in the game, right now it makes 0 sense to be with any of the daughters. once the story progresses you will see more open up with suzi and the more charlotte sees how the mc is i doubt she would stand in the way of that.. Right now i can only see it with charlotte out of them 3 and regardless of what happens she is the only one im going for anyway.. but idk how you can jump from it being impossible with 0 to easier with all 3 lmao... but thats cool. we might as well agree to disagree with that.

May 1, 2020
They hate her for the unreality of 18y old acting like she is - totally sheltered & gullible plus the leap of faith needed for her to become a LI, as now she is not even a "forbidden fruit" as much as untouchable by anyone who is not a lolicon (as she acts like a pre puberty aged girl)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Unlocked
Pinup #86 - Kaylah's Table Dance [8k]
Not for the first time, Kaylah's exhibitionism has distracted the MC.

View attachment 1673684
Charlotte : What is she doing ?...What is HE doing ?

Kaylah : All eyes on me like always...but for now I only care about just two of them.

Charlotte : Just look at him, ogling her like his private stripper. I wonder what kind of lechery he's thinking now...Men.

MC : God ! I can practically see her nipples...I should warn her.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
While it's pure speculation on my part, it seems to me that DB is using Kaylah as a catalyst for Charlotte to come to terms with her growing affection towards the MC (If you are on her path). With a little competition, the prize is sweeter...
Imagine if Charlotte really turns on the charm and pursues the MC. I doubt Kaylah will give up easily and up her game as well. MC can sit back and enjoy the show.

1645807120390.png

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes