4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018

Hi.
V0.11 isn't going to be finished in the next week. I'm sorry, I was expecting to give you better news but something has come up.
Unfortunately, my health problems that started in April last year didn't get fully resolved and the doctors are still trying to find out what is wrong. Since December I've been waiting to have a liver scan and have finally gotten an appointment. The scan is next Tuesday.
I'm sorry, guys. This has been dragging on for nearly a year now and not knowing what the problem is or how serious it might be has really gotten me down at times. The scan should be the end of it, but now I can't help worrying about the result and it's making work difficult.
I'll try to give you a more positive update at the weekend.

Thanks,
DB
HillsideVN

Man, I wish to you a prompt and full recovery. Take care and be well. Never give up on hope. Bless you.

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
The only place we (devs) have to justify our problems with proof is (don't get me wrong, people) on F95. Yeah, there are rotten apples like the dev someone mentioned few replies before me. When I was sick and I had problems, I didn't replied on Patreon for 2 months and the only messages I got were questions about my health.

I've met great people here but also there are a lot of rude and immature people, reason why I stopped reading the thread for my VN. Nothing costs to be nice so be nice.
To be fair. There's also 20k people online atm. 4,7 million overall users. That is a whole lot more than any single dev's followers on patreon. There's always crap people when the sample size gets that high. There are absolutely more immature people too. Still I can't fault any dev who doesn't want to be on the receiving end.

My well-wishes DarkBlue. Health comes first.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022

Hi.
V0.11 isn't going to be finished in the next week. I'm sorry, I was expecting to give you better news but something has come up.
Unfortunately, my health problems that started in April last year didn't get fully resolved and the doctors are still trying to find out what is wrong. Since December I've been waiting to have a liver scan and have finally gotten an appointment. The scan is next Tuesday.
I'm sorry, guys. This has been dragging on for nearly a year now and not knowing what the problem is or how serious it might be has really gotten me down at times. The scan should be the end of it, but now I can't help worrying about the result and it's making work difficult.

Thanks,
DB
Fuck the update man .. It doesn't matter .. Just take care of yourself and We will be pleased

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Hi.

Thanks,
DB
No worries HillsideVN.
Health is what matters most so you should focus on that no matter what.

Here's hoping the scan result doesn't turn out to be anything serious and we see you better (in both body and mind) soon.

Quizzy

Jun 14, 2017
Just my opinion on the progress update. It's a pity that we've gotten to the point where developers have to show private things about their health status as a proof because there are a few people who would otherwise take the developer in the crossfire with some stupid theories and accusations. And you all know it would be like this but the best way is to ignore them.

To Darkblue sorry to hear that you still have health problems, hope everything goes well and the problem is found quickly and most important harmless. Fingers crossed and get well soon Db.
This 100%, take care DB

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Good games may help you gain popularity, like in "when is the next update released".

The good wishes have nothing to do with that, and everybody who have read his posts or communication on discord knows why so many people wish him well.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I wish you good scan results. Everyone who ever had to wait for something similar health related know how stressful that is.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Hoping for the best possible scan results, i know waiting for the scan is hard even if if just a routine check-up (had to do an abdominal ultra sound, CT with contrast and another US 3 years later just in case the CT was wrong) and waiting for the results is even harder, so fingers crossed it's nothing (serious) (y)

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Absolutely love this game.
I was wondering, is it regularly updated ? And are updates usually small / normal / big ?

edit: nevermind just read last page that author had medical issues, hope he'll be well

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes