4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What's really gonna suck is when Emma finally returns to college, because there's quite a few people who know Zak's plan and that he was with Emma the night he get's killed. That means that Emma's in for a far worse time than before and I feel awful for what she's about to have to endure.

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
What's really gonna suck is when Emma finally returns to college, because there's quite a few people who know Zak's plan and that he was with Emma the night he get's killed. That means that Emma's in for a far worse time than before and I feel awful for what she's about to have to endure.
I can see it putting god's Fear into those cowards, not even zak lived to tell the tales, "I remember seeing her hitting some girls in the legs, now she came back but zak didn't, dont mess with he, she wont be popular though that's for sure, unless its one of those cases where many silently hated the dude which imo is likely

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Nice renders, story is quite slow but tolerable, character are mostly ok but Charlotte and Kaylah using the same model just with a swap hair color was kind of lame. After reading some comments all I'll say is yes, I'm going but would be nice if they added the tag no sex, just saying.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
so just played the update and all i can say is erm, that escalated quickly...

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
lol for the people thinking what will happen to the mc, he is not going to go jail for 30+ years, that would be story over. its obvious he will get away with it then protect charlotte. next will likely be working with the new fbi woman, he will probably talk to her about that carter. there is still a lot of cunts around that she needs protecting from but seeing zak and him go was very nice.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

Probably not. Zak got gutted like a pig. The guy that gutted him got killed by the "big guy" they've seen around Emma as someone who "works for her mother". Two dead for messing with Emma. Not to mention Susi beating the living crap out of the girls who harassed Emma. Do you really think anyone is going to give Emma any shit?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
My first thought about how MC is going to get away with the ending scene:
He could drag Carter's body to the Zak and make it look like a movie superhero Zak cracked Carter's neck, but then succumbed to the knife wound. Died bravely defending Emma from crazed attacker. Media would totally buy the story.

Good point with the latest update is that now Emma is free for a romance with the MC. No more Zak worshipping blinding her view.

Reactions: LordT44

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I think that some criticism is almost required if one as a author wants a great work at the end, as much as one tries to get everything perfect its hard to do from just one point of view.
I expanded a bit in another post, I'm not against criticism, just like you said it helps authors improve, what I don't get is people that only thrash the story and then come back on the next update to do the same thing, if the story bothered them so much why the hell are they still here? Know what I mean?

I did this with Double Homework, said what I thought would be relevant for the author at the time and then got away from the page.

Last edited:

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
"Don't trust the cops, they're all rotten"... to not even 20s later "I'mma trust this cop now" with him still not putting the pieces together
TBH he was the one that put MC in touch with the family at first and seemed like he was helping him, so the MC trusting him isn't that strange, but I agree the scene could have been done a little better.

Jun 25, 2021
Its a blessing and a curse, with bad memories, chasing sunsets, hillside, summer is gone, and others like Ataegina, corporate culture, and hard times all updating so close to each other, there is going to be a big winter ahead with little to no great updates for a while.
Yup. I woke up today, saw those new updates and was shocked. So many excellent games got updated in such a short time. I like to play these games all the way from the beginning whenever they get updated because they are great and have such long update cycles, but I don't think I'll be able to do that now.

Nov 17, 2019
lol for the people thinking what will happen to the mc, he is not going to go jail for 30+ years, that would be story over. its obvious he will get away with it then protect charlotte. next will likely be working with the new fbi woman, he will probably talk to her about that carter. there is still a lot of cunts around that she needs protecting from but seeing zak and him go was very nice.
The FBI is likely targeting the Weinstein lookalike. You can see the path its going. The agent is likely right there, since they are surveilling him already

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Anyone else think the writing suddenly fell off a cliff all of a sudden? I feel like the mother and daughter's writing have gone in the toilet this update, what happened? I held this game to a semi-high regard in terms of story and writing, but that just nosedived for some reason.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
My take on it was that Carter intended to kill both Zak and Emma initially (framing on David from college i guess), then MC and Charlotte when they showed up later. But because of the phone tracking, raging MC arrives good quick as Carter is grabbing Emma.

The MC promises to shoot Carter if he hurts Emma - which is essentially an agreement that instead they have a movie style melee boss showdown (where Carter has the advantage with the knife (or so he thinks)) - so Carter releases Emma as he can still kill Charlotte and her at leisure after he kills the MC. Only a snapped neck ruined that possibility.

To back this up we can see that Carter appeared confident he could defeat the MC, reacting with overconfidence after landing a slash with the knife, taunting the MC ("How's your arm? Does it hurt?!"). This is soon follow by his ass kicking and various surprise exclamations (Huh? What the fuck? Whoah! Noo!)
Hi Uzhirian, thanks for the clarification, it makes a little more (although not perfect) sense. :)

Reactions: Uzhirian
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes