4.20 star(s) 266 Votes
Mar 9, 2021
Yes, DB has confirmed the 4 LI's, Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi, on his Discord and here.

Kaylah and the new brunette in the preview are side girls or "distractions" for fun. Although I think having fun with them will have serious consequences for your chosen LI path.
I should calm my tits now

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
for the people saying about emma, yes in that update when it came to not getting her way she was bratty.. i think that with what happened its something that will make her grow out of all of that. she will now see why they didnt want her to go to begin with.. she annoyed me at times in the update but when she finally stood up in the cinema to leave that little cunt then i was happy with her, she finally see him for what he is. Yes she was naïve but i think her character needed to be for certain events and for story purposes.

She has always been the mcs number 1 fan and after her nearly dying and her and charlotte seeing him save her life fuck knows how they will both react to him from now on. its not going to be a bad reaction

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
She has always been the mcs number 1 fan and after her nearly dying and her and charlotte seeing him save her life fuck knows how they will both react to him from now on. its not going to be a bad reaction
With Charlotte, you never know. He did save her daughter, but she also saw him kill a dude when he could have incapacitated him instead. Judging by the pacing of the game so far, I think that could make her pull back from him for a little while, now that she's seen with her own eyes how dangerous he can be. Hope I'm wrong, and it brings them closer together.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Its a blessing and a curse, with bad memories, chasing sunsets, hillside, summer is gone, and others like Ataegina, corporate culture, and hard times all updating so close to each other, there is going to be a big winter ahead with little to no great updates for a while.

this update certainly had its downfalls, the worse part is that it could totally have been fixed while still going in the same direction, for example. mc buged Emma's phone, with the intent to keep an eye on it during the night, but he doesn't want Charlotte to know about the tracking so when Charlotte calls him to see the photos its preventing him from watching Emma, a few lines of text could have added this plan as a MC thought.

Carter either let go of Emma which would be quite stupid or she did something, going by the image's numbers they jump up during that scene, i think he had planned a few frames to better explain this but changed his mind.

And mainly there is the fact that there is no reason to even go brawl with him, the mc had a f*** gun, he admitted to it, so the moment Emma ran from Carter he would be getting a Bullet in his head, which also resolves the issue with self defense or murder a later post brought up.

Problem is that reading of the events doesn't actually make sense, Carter had a knife and Emma, he knew that MC had a gun, so why would he open himself to be more easily shot by letting go of his bullet proof vest, in a real case here the moment emma ran carter would be dropping dead or at least being shot at.

Wow that hits squarely in the feels as you said, totally missed that.

Plus he was armed, so going in for the brawl makes 0 sense, but could have been written to make sense simply by saying something like
MC-"I dont even need my gun for this, you're going down Carter!"; making it a self imposed limitation.

I saw 1 place where such a scene made sense, it was in a Erotic novel called " " (fantastic btw, found it it by complete chance),
where its a over the cloths handjob, on a bench behind their house just at the start of their exploring.

I think that some criticism is almost required if one as a author wants a great work at the end, as much as one tries to get everything perfect its hard to do from just one point of view.
If one doesn't care about a story then one wont waste time on it, people taking time to write their opinions show that it touched them enough to want to express it, take chasing sunsets for example, there was a really big discussion there a few chapters back (it jumped from 50 to 200+ pages or something like that), but people only cared because it had been so good up to that point.
Of course then its up to the author to take any or nothing of it into the story, as sometimes small phrases can remove big issues with little effect on the rest.
Even the we need sex crowd by this time has a point.
I agree with you. If he had shot Carter while he was armed that would be ok. as soon as Emma is released. Anything that would justify his killing. But not the way it made he look like a murderer.

Also I don't like these people who tell others to unfollow, stop playing or comment because they don't like something in the game. That is the most stupidity thing I see one say. People should have their different opinions even if we don't agree with them.
And just like you said, opinions, discussions, even if a person likes the game or not, that makes the game more popular what brings even more views to the game most of the time.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
My first thought about how MC is going to get away with the ending scene:
He could drag Carter's body to the Zak and make it look like a movie superhero Zak cracked Carter's neck, but then succumbed to the knife wound. Died bravely defending Emma from crazed attacker. Media would totally buy the story.

Good point with the latest update is that now Emma is free for a romance with the MC. No more Zak worshipping blinding her view.
the point of the discussion is not how he gonna cover up his crime. It is about Charlotte, a LI, seeing he killing a disarmed, immobilized person, intentionally and in cold blood in front of her and her daughter. And as soon as he cover up, make up any story that goes different from what really happened, he makes charlotte an accessory/accomplice to the crime.

I am glad charlotte was holding Emma against her, so she couldn't see that scene. Because if she saw it, it would have been even worse.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
y’all can stop arguing.

Dark blue already confirmed Emma will be one of the love interest of the game. As for how that will happen just wait and see.
I can see Emma/MC being a LI but not in a sexual way which is what I was trying to say.

Reactions: 6pak2go

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
With Charlotte, you never know. He did save her daughter, but she also saw him kill a dude when he could have incapacitated him instead. Judging by the pacing of the game so far, I think that could make her pull back from him for a little while, now that she's seen with her own eyes how dangerous he can be. Hope I'm wrong, and it brings them closer together.
i had that in my mind a bit but the man had a knife to her daughters throat and said he wanted to cut charlotte into pieces, from her wording at the end she said something like what will happen now, i think it seems she is more worried what will happen to him now he killed him, like she is worried about if he will go jail for it or something. she might be shocked but i think even suzi would back the mc with what he did.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I can see Emma/MC being a LI but not in a sexual way which is what I was trying to say.
I wouldn't like to see her as LI right now. We got to the point where emma see him as a dad and MC already expressed seeing Emma as a father. Where Suzi and Charlotte have feelings for him and then he is gonna choose Emma as LI would be a little weird.

Specially after that smartphone scene where you can see she sees him as a "dad".

Ps. I named my MC "Dan" so when I saw she had "Dad" on her phone I was thinking... did she wrote that right or was it a typo? :D

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Fair enough.

If you don't want to like her that's up to you. I like to give her a little bit of credit though and heres why.

First of all I think we can all agree without a doubt that Emma is spoiled and protected to an extreme degree.

She has her mother and aunt treating her like an infant showering her with gifts and doing everything in their power to make her happy. She doesn't go out and pretty much lived in a vacuum before the MC arrived.

The MC turns up and treats her the exact same way at her mother's request. She doesn't even know why the MC is here he's lying to her the exact same way everybody else is. For crying out loud even Zak is lying to her. She's living in a bubble where shes treat like a princess and shielded from anything that might upset her or hurt her she is a product of her environment.

Her behaviour at being denied a date with Zak while bratish is totally expected with the way she is treated. There is no way she can imagine the danger she could be in while living in this little fairytale world her family has created for her. The only reasonable explanation she can come up with from the information she has is she's being punished.

If she knew all the facts do you think it's possible she would have acted differently? I think theres a good chance she would have. I don't put 100% of the blame on Emma for her behaviour, I think it's reasonable to imagine most people would be the same. I mean you only have to browse this site for 2-3 minutes to witness so many people who acted just like Emma.

Again if you want to hate her, that's fine. But I think she isn't as bad as some of you think and I wouldn't be shocked if we were to see some siginificant character development with her after recent events.
You just described perfectly everything that Emma is. really good.
With that being said, I wouldn't even called her a brat. She is just doing what any kid would do when they feel they are being punished for no reason. And as you said she has been treated as a child her whole life. I think calling her a brat is too much according to her actions related to not being able to go out with Zac.

Mar 9, 2021
Is there any other type of love interest too?
I wouldn't like to see her as LI right now. We got to the point where emma see him as a dad and MC already expressed seeing Emma as a father. Where Suzi and Charlotte have feelings for him and then he is gonna choose Emma as LI would be a little weird.

Specially after that smartphone scene where you can see she sees him as a "dad".

Ps. I named my MC "Dan" so when I saw she had "Dad" on her phone I was thinking... did she wrote that right or was it a typo? :D
I would love to on the contrary. There's nothing biological between them by the way, so i dont know why is that weird?

And don't let your hate cloud your opinion.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Is there any other type of love interest too?

I would love to on the contrary. There's nothing biological between them by the way, so i dont know why is that weird?

And don't let your hate cloud your opinion.
Yes there is nothing biological, but it has nothing to do with biological links anyway. When you adopt someone, as an example, there is no biological link either. It is all about how you see and feel about the person. Even though she is 18 and have breasts, she is totally childish. I don't find that attractive. I don't see her different than a 13-14 yo kid. At least, untill now, her personality was built that way.

If I started seeing her as child and as a daughter and my feelings for her is as she would be a daughter that I never had, I'd hardly see her as a LI or have any sexual desires. And they already expressed that feeling for each other. It would be a lil weird to change that feeling only to satisfy someone's dick.

Me as someone who's past 30's and the MC who is probably past 30 as well. I find it hard he would change that feeling towards her right now. After 30, you usually start acting more with your head than with your dick.

ah I forgot to answer to this?

"And don't let your hate cloud your opinion."

Where are you seeing any hate on whatever I said? I find it funny how people say someone is hating when all they are doing is exposing their opinion about certain subject. I didn't even see myself being offensive on whatever I said in this subject. So I don't know where there is hate on my comments to "cloud" my opinion.

Mar 9, 2021
When you adopt someone, as an example, there is no biological link either. I
No adoption here. So goalpost shifted i see.
If I started seeing her as child and as a daughter and my feelings for her is as she would be a daughter that I never had, I'd hardly see her as a LI or have any sexual desires. And they already expressed that feeling for each other. It would be a lil weird to change that feeling only to satisfy someone's dick.
you started this para with i and ended with satisfying someone's dick. Did you just plaster your opinion on someone else.
You don't see her that way, but some sure do what's so weird about that, i don't get it. Sure she needs to show some maturity but what's with your last sentence.
Me as someone who's past 30's and the MC who is probably past 30 as well. I find it hard he would change that feeling towards her right now. After 30, you usually start acting more with your head than with your dick.
The developer sure sees that way, oh wait a minute was he thinking with his dick.

You don't like scratch that want to see her as a LI yet you feel weird if something along lines is gonna happen obviously because you see her as daughter you never had.
Me being a 24 see no weird in that even though the mc is past 30, and apparently dev too thinks that way.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes there is nothing biological, but it has nothing to do with biological links anyway. When you adopt someone, as an example, there is no biological link either. It is all about how you see and feel about the person. Even though she is 18 and have breasts, she is totally childish. I don't find that attractive. I don't see her different than a 13-14 yo kid. At least, untill now, her personality was built that way.

ah I forgot to answer to this?

"And don't let your hate cloud your opinion."

Where are you seeing any hate on whatever I said? I find it funny how people say someone is hating when all they are doing is exposing their opinion about certain subject. I didn't even see myself being offensive on whatever I said in this subject. So I don't know where there is hate on my comments to "cloud" my opinion.
I agree with you and the MC was worried about the age difference between them(Emma model) whether or not it would of worked out between them.
So far I have seen no sexual interest between the MC/Emma to make me think that they could be anything more than father/daughter figure.Emma would like nothing more than to see her mother happy and the MC as her father and has even tried to push them together so for me personally I don't see Emma as a sexual interest for the MC or vice versa that could change but I would find that weird,my opinion.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you want to believe that Emma is a whiny brat that's totally up to you, I wouldn't totally disagree. Saying Emma just magically turned into a brat though is so far gone the entire plot must have just flown over your heads. The thing you guys seem to be missing is a tiny little thing called CONTEXT. Maybe just maybe..... the reason Emma has become whiny now and not before is due to the fact she had nothing to whine about before? She was coddled and protected and has not been told no up until now. Suddenly she's in a situation where she's being denied something she wants desperately. Brat? sure! But to make out that it's out of character or she's suddenly a different person is ridiculous. Believe it or not peoples attitudes can change in different situations! :eek:
Maybe after such a long time between updates, it is hard to remember, or maybe it just seems more noticeable this time.

Mar 9, 2021
I agree with you and the MC was worried about the age difference between them(Emma model) whether or not it would of worked out between them.
So far I have seen no sexual interest between the MC/Emma to make me think that they could be anything more than father/daughter figure.Emma would like nothing more than to see her mother happy and the MC as her father and has even tried to push them together so for me personally I don't see Emma as a sexual interest for the MC or vice versa that cold change but I would find that weird,my opinion.
To each their own i guess.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
So far I have seen no sexual interest between the MC/Emma to make me think that they could be anything more than father/daughter figure.Emma would like nothing more than to see her mother happy and the MC as her father and has even tried to push them together so for me personally I don't see Emma as a sexual interest for the MC or vice versa that cold change but I would find that weird,my opinion.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. But lets see how it goes from now on.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
No adoption here. So goalpost shifted i see.

you started this para with i and ended with satisfying someone's dick. Did you just plaster your opinion on someone else.
You don't see her that way, but some sure do what's so weird about that, i don't get it. Sure she needs to show some maturity but what's with your last sentence.

The developer sure sees that way, oh wait a minute was he thinking with his dick.

You don't like scratch that want to see her as a LI yet you feel weird if something along lines is gonna happen obviously because you see her as daughter you never had.
Me being a 24 see no weird in that even though the mc is past 30, and apparently dev too thinks that way.
I believe he tries to see through the eyes of his characters. That way he can make each one have their own personality and not having the same mindset.

If you are a 30 or 40 years old MC, you won't see things, life, the same way a 20 or 18 yo do. At least in most of cases. That doesn't mean he won't like someone who is younger than he is. We see that happening a lot in RL.

But once they expressed certain feelings, for so many times, as if they were father and daughter, as if she wanted to see him happy with her mom and he also already expressed having feelings for either her mom or her aunt Luci, and seeing her as a kid or daughter, it would hardly change to seeing her as someone he wants to be with as LI or have any sexual desire.

Ofc it is a VN and the dev can make anything happen. but I still believe it would be a little weird.

Even if he decides to introduce her as a possible LI in the future I will avoid that route anyway, because I already chose to see her as a daughter and not as a LI.

4.20 star(s) 266 Votes