4.20 star(s) 266 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what is that saying....cant leave enemies alive as they can come back and get you when you least expect it?

I have no idea what I would do, but in a thought experiment, it is my wife and daughter and this is the man responsible....he is a corrupt cop who can pretty much end you, can at anytime take you down(kill you) and claim he thought you had a gun, were attacking him etc....and the max he will get is fired, or he get a criminal to take out out in prison.....plant fake evidence etc...

I would have choked him out, knowing i would have a few minutes, put wife and daughter in the car, driven around the corner, told them to wait and then walked back and finished it....no reason to do it in front of them

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for sharing your opinion whether we wanted/asked for it or not. Guilt tripping harem lovers with fluffy kittens is not cool.

Since you gave us your opinion here's mine: ALL adult VN games should be harems! It's the only way.

....just joking. Or am I?
The point is: do you ask for gay content in a story in which MC and Love Interests are heterosexual? I guess your answer is NO. So, why are they asking for harem content here in Hillside?

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also another point to ponder is that we know that agent Fox has been tailing the MC so was she tailing him on this night?

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
its so funny how so many wanted to kill all of the people that have fucked with charlotte, and as soon as we see it with our own eyes and kill the person everyone seems to backtrack and act like we shouldnt of done it lmao. Literally impossible to make people happy sometimes, end of the day the cunt is dead, lets move on.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I can guarantee you the same people would be crying that the MC is dumb for not taking him out, knowing that the police is corrupt, when he comes back and sets your house on fire and you can't save everyone.
yeah i said that earlier, i said they would all be mad if he didnt kill him and the corrupt police let him get away with it or if he killed the mc. legit no winning and arguing it becomes boring because some are too stubborn to change their views.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

played it in full now again, was there more content with this update? Felt like I saw everything already.. but might be too long ago.

The game is definitely different, I even enjoy it despite the missing lewd content..

Also I really feel like getting more like a Dad with Emma instead of the usual...

I am unsure how the relationship with Lucy will go on, I hope I can stay with her... I don't want to hurt her, the games makes me too much involved.
And some triangle thing would come a little bit out of the blue for me...

And I liked the killing of Carter... cannot understand at all why people cry about it..

Some scenes had missing pictures, I found.

Good luck

Regards

Reactions: VOYEUR

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While a number of players keep weeping for the killers and rapists of this game like little Emmas,
anyone invested in actual adult content can rejoyce the simple one and only solid romance we got so far.

Reactions: lushlife

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
I don't mind the lack of seggs scene, but the revelation at the end was kinda lame. A detective that does not bring a gun, instead brings a knife? As Randy from SP would say, "I thought this was 'merica?". I can see the detective being one of the bad guys from a mile away but I felt that the reveal was kinda rushed. Could've setup a little backstory or more hints, and not just making him appear out if nowhere holding a knife, stabbing some a-hole in the chow line. But hey, there's nothing that an update can't fix so i'm looking forward for that one.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Blimey! What an ending to this update. When the update ending screen came up and said The End I thought that the game was really over at the moment.

I think after this update I am finally rooting for Lucy. She has kind of been a nuisance to this point but the more I find out about her the more I think that she doesn't really deserve to have her heart broken just because we all want to see MC get together with Charlie. Finding out that she was a model first just gives us one more thing that was taken away from her just because her sister was a little prettier than her.

That being said, this was a terrible update for Emma and Suzy. They both came off like idiotic spoiled brats this time around. To be fair, they didn't know the whole picture and that is Charlotte's fault. But man. Oh boy.

Anybody else suspicious of FBI lady? I don't think that whatever she is up to is good news for our cast of characters.

EDIT: I'm not going to defend MC's decision. I'm just kind of bummed that WE didn't get to make the decision. That is a MUCH more pivotal decision than whether or not to look at Charlotte's ass when she is making coffee or deciding to shut up for a bit when she is trying to talk. Right or wrong, MC is going to need a good lawyer. I mean Matt Murdock good.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
but the revelation at the end was kinda lame
Carefully and painstakingly eased into the game with every and each vilain exposed motives and m.o.

FBI is looking to bag the big 3 stooges on the golf course.
FBI has no eyes for the little soldiers fighting in the dirt.
PLay going rogue and see how MC and his girls could become FBI major assets in this game.

MC is going to need a good lawyer. I mean Matt Murdock good
MC got the whole FBI rooting for him ... all he needs is survive whatever plans they have for him and the 3 stooges.

We don't know how high the corruption goes
HE was the one on the take who burries the case file. He was the one ordered to kill Charli.
He knew from david Zak would do it, but zak was leaving, he was going to bide his time,
while the order to end Charli came right then and there. No competition for Charly
from manwhore Zak was going to stop Carter.
Then he had the perfect opportunity. Zak was on the nothingness of town, said so himself,
noone around, one blocked alley way, Carter would kill Charly and Mc in one fell swoop,
Emma was just the bait. The order was for Charli and MC, as the 3 stooges talked on the golf course.

I can see the detective being one of the bad guys from a mile away but I felt that the reveal was kinda rushed.
FBI is not interested in the outcome of foot soldiers dying in the dirt over dead models like Emma or Charli.
FBI wants the 3 stooges and MC and his girls, if they survived, would be perfect bait for the 3 stooges to slip up.

we know that agent Fox has been tailing the MC so was she tailing him on this night?
No interest there. They were not interesting in saving anyone,
they are recording the stooges and wanted the deed done so they could arrest them.

NOw that the assassin corrupt cop is on tape taking the murder job with names and all from the stooges,
a whole lot of other resoueces can open up to FBI for bagging them.

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
You're correct. There isn't really anything rational to how quickly the MC went from conflict resolution to a murderous mode and it's definitely going to cause issues for the Charlotte route moving forward. (probably a 1-2 update without any further progress). Kinda sucks really.

Also does anyone know where David is? Lmao

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
In this matter. MC had the knife that Carter tried to kill them with. MC could have called the FBI agent if he didn1t want to call the police. With that knife, they would find out that carter had already murdered someone. So it would be hard for Carter to get away from that even if he wanted to.

I see so many ways it could have been written without making MC the murderer.

We also don't know if Carter was corrupt or just a crazy obsessed psycopath about Emma from the past. Maybe he is just a guy who was obsessed by Emma and blame MC and Charlotte for her death. We don't really know the story behind Carter. So far he could not be working for anyone, just a crazy stalker/psycopath who is killing people he thinks had something to do with Emma's death and other people in the middle.

What would be the interest of anyone who pays carter, to have Zac and Emma killed? that would make no sense. He sounded more like a crazy psycopath than a corrupted cop.
Hopefully, the FBI witnessed it and will come and bail him out.

Otherwise, you are right. There were a ton of unanswered questions lost when he killed Carter.

Reactions: Olsens.M
4.20 star(s) 266 Votes