4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The problem isn't Emma. MC is too old for this to work in a non-creepy way. Charlotte and Suzi would never condone either, so it cannot be a 'good' ending given its setup.

MC would need to be closer to Suzi's age to believably have a shot at all four LIs, IMO.
For me it has nothing to do with the age cause the MC is in his 30s (not that old) and Suzy is in her 20s or 20 I don't know but either way it won't be a problem and Emma is 18, its not THAT uncommon for an 18 year old to date an older guy. For me it's the way the characters were written. Emma has been written like a 12 year old for the entirety of the game so far so it would be weird and creepy if a guy in his 30s or even 20s were to be attracted to her and thus far he has only seen her as his daughter, nothing more nothing less. Also the way the dev wrote his main character I can't see him feel anything more than fatherly towards her. He hasn't been written like a creep so i just don't see any foundation to build their romantic relationship on. All I see is her being in love with him and he only seeing her as his daughter. She could start showing jealousy towards her mom or Lucy, depending on the path you're on and so but her being an LI just won't fit the narrative of this game or its MC.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
That's a cute render of her all hotted up in a black dress and heels. She'd be a nice LI in another game or with another MC anywhere near her age.

But not even the recent trauma and their close relationship can cross this bridge for me. It would just be skeevy, there's no way she can just suddenly be a woman suitable for the MC as written. And how does Charlotte simply not just kill him? Unless its supposed to be a secret forbidden romance, which.. way WAY worse.

Age differences aren't new I guess. Melody and Acting Lessons are two prime examples. Both good enough games, but still the age gap was uncomfortable. And none of those young women were characterized to have the emotions of a 14 year old.

Mehhh.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Hillside [v0.11] + KoGa3's Mod

Download Apk: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
I don't see a point in having this conversation now.
DB says he'll make Emma being an LI work. Let's take his word for it (as his writing hasn't let us down yet) and when she does eventually become an LI we'll see whether it makes sense or just comes off as creepy or not.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
DB says he'll make Emma being an LI work. Let's take his word for it (as his writing hasn't let us down yet) and when she does eventually become an LI we'll see whether it makes sense or just comes off as creepy or not.
You might not see the point, but people on here are allowed to express their point of views.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Feedback is feedback, as long as you can do it respectfully. Maybe it won't heard, or it won't matter, but its still okay to express ones feelings.

If a runaway train is about to hit a cute puppy, you're gonna shout at it. The train might not care, but you're gonna do it anyway :cool:

Reactions: VOYEUR

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The problem isn't Emma. MC is too old for this to work in a non-creepy way. Charlotte and Suzi would never condone either, so it cannot be a 'good' ending given its setup.

MC would need to be closer to Suzi's age to believably have a shot at all four LIs, IMO.
You might not see the point, but people on here are allowed to express their point of views.
The problem is that most here like DIK are just wagging their finger at people who like Emma and trying to shame them for their kink.

Emma people are not shaming others but are definitely showered with it from the Charli lovers.

It is bad enough that DB had to say something. Emma is available as a LI and he stands by that decision and wants people to give him a chance to tell that story. But the people so strongly against it should never see that story so why does it concern them so greatly? They do not want us to have Emma like that. They want to impose their POV on the rest of us. You see it all over the place on F95 if you like certain things people flat out troll and shame you. Even though it is explicitly against the "Rules" of this site. But that is just an accepted failing of this site.

Emma is my future lover in this VN, and I am super looking forward to it. I think it fits perfectly since I have known "real women" who prefer older "daddy" types as it just what attracts them and makes them feel secure and taken care of. So fitting it in is not in the least bit complicated.

PEACE

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
So here is some question to ponder.....

Will Charli or Emma make out with MC first?

I know the Lucy and Kaylah paths already beat them to this, but simply out of those 2?

I would have said Charli at the end of .10 but with .11 I am not sure......

PEACE
Good question but hard to answer since the two will probably won't be possible in the same playthrough, and with different scene, time ellipses can appear

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Is this one route LI game..??
Yes this will probably be that way. Only the dev can answer with certainty of course, but it seems choosing a path will close the others. No cheating, no harem and probably no threesome either (among the LI anyway since incest is a no go too, and LI are all Lloyds)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes