4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
This is the story's biggest and most unrealistic weak point, IMHO. Fashion industry is a work environment full of gay people, but in Darkblue own personal idea fashion industry is a place where every damn male person is a horny dude who only wants to fuck the models: jeez, that scene - Lucy, Charlotte and the 2 guys - in the last update is utterly nonsensical.
First of all that is prejudice and totally ignorant when you say that it is an enviroment full of gay people. Second of all. They may come from "fashion" business, but they will end up working with other line of business as well as publicity. They gonna be the face of other brands non fashion related. Like aestethics, pharmaceutical, Events in sports, etc. They are models after all. Also there are the TV business that not only includes the mentioned publicity but also, tv shows and movies markets. There are also parties and stuff they have to attend to in order to close contracts etc. It is how these people usually do their "business" in order to hire models, and that is when most of these business men use them. Most models are still teenagers, since they start very early and these men takes advantage of their lack of experience and immaturity.

Giselle Bundchen, the Brazilian famous model who is now married to the american football player Tom Brady, was a long time face of one of the biggest cable tv companies in Brazil. Also worked as the face of some telecommunication brands. One of the 4 big ones in the entire country. She has been host in some international football soccer events, such as FIFA ballon d'or and others.
If she had to live only from the fashion business, she wouldn't have made 20% of the money she made or become as famous as she is in her modelling career. Also there are all those magazines, that they always want something in return to make these girls face of those magazines.
In real life most men only act with their dick or thinking with their dick towards women, why would they be different in here? Why would they be less horny here? give me a break bro. But good try though.

And btw. in case you don't know. Each and every business are fomented by investors. Even fashion business. Even if a high number of gay people are in that kind business, what doesn't mean it is over 50% of the people, Most of investors are those males from wall street and stuff. Investors will invest their money on everything that makes money. And these guys are always behind any business and events. Don't be naive and close minded. See the big picture.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This is the story's biggest and most unrealistic weak point, IMHO. Fashion industry is a work environment full of gay people, but in Darkblue own personal idea fashion industry is a place where every damn male person is a horny dude who only wants to fuck the models: jeez, that scene - Lucy, Charlotte and the 2 guys - in the last update is utterly nonsensical.
Well, maybe it was inspired by some old fashioned story like the Godfather. Remember the horse head in the movie mogul's bed as a warning from mafia for not giving a role to the Godfather's protegee? They didn't include some scenes from the book with that Waltz guy in the movie. But, if I remember it correctly, in the book it was shown as a typical situation when mother of the young starlet brought her daughter to his mansion and encouraged her to bed with him for the role. And later he was molesting another starlet in his private jet. I think there was little difference between the way movie and the fashion business worked in those days.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Are you crazy?
Any normal person seeing someone kill another person in cold blood like he did would feel like her. If she was just ok with the scene, even because he killed the guy in front of Emma, he didn't even care if she was seeing that scene or not when he killed Carter.
Ive seen the police come to the front of my house and shoot a bunch of lowlives thieves when I was 11 years old and I had a trauma about it. It is not something easy to handle. You see all the blood, all those people who once had life running through their body, voice, movement, just having nothing anymore. I had nightmare for a long time and couldn't sleep alone either.
That shit isn't something easy to see or to cope with.

I loved that he expressed how someone would trully fell in a situation like that. I hate violence. The guy was wrong, but he could have handled it better. Even the FBI agent said so, and any normal police men, FBI agents would say the same. Killing someone isn't something easy. And specially for those who never killed someone it is not something easy to handle, unless you are a psychopath. Now, the woman who hired a guy to protect her daughter see the guy just easily killing someone in front of her eyes like if the guy was nothing, with no second thoughts, and if she doesn't hide the face of her daughter she would have seen it as well.
Any mother would react that way, or even better any person would. Unless you have seen many killings in your life, even you would feel like her.

"The guy is a fucking saint". Many women who dated men who later beat them up or killed them said and thought the same. Lets not forget that he is an ex-military and many of these people come back with some kind of mental health issues that needs to be dealt with.

Also, someone like her who just see men approach her because of her body, or to say, I fucked this woman. Many men who hires her and think they own her because she is earning their money or to use their power saying, you either have sex with me or I destroy your entire career, what would be normal on the business she was in, besides she being already a victim of abuse and sexual assault is understandable for a woman like her to have trust issues. Even if the man is a "saint". And if he is really a saint he should understand her.
Sorry but no.

First, sorry about your experience. Really.

Second, she HIRED MC to do exactly what he did. What was she expecting? MC would protect her daughter with nice words and gentle ideas?

Moreover, this wasn't an 11 years old seeing the police attacking low lifes. This was PRECISELY a woman that has been attacked several times seeing someone she knows with a knife in her daughter's neck. She more than most knew how devastating and dangerous those assholes can be.

MC risks himself for them, physically hurting and attacking a corrupt police officer. His own life on the line here.

And her fucking response is "how can I trust him again?" For the 3rd or 4th time?

I could understand violence could traumatize her, but trusting MC should totally be out of the question by now. This shouldn't make her doubt. On the contrary, she should know this guy would go to the extreme xonsequences for to protect Emma.

So yeah. She doubting MC is absoluyely pure crap.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was shit, the dev should be ashamed, pushing 3 years, finely sex, and we get what 10 images, 4 pumps and that is all she wrote, why even bother, it is certainly not like it would shut up people complaining about no sex scenes, NO one would have been happy with that it was pointless and lazy, yeah how lucky they are to have us there a 2 pump chump, and now one who is going to be forced to dress up like a tosser, honestly this game should have had a tag say no sexual content, never put any in a left it done, it has dragged on for too long and then when it is finely added the dev is too damn lazy to even bother to do it half way decently.

I know it would mean longer and probably shorter updates but I was we did have a choice to stay or go, as much as I love Emma, fuck, what a way to lose her virginity when it comes time, to a 2 pump chump.

I wish we could have chosen to leave, and just go be Kaylahs bodyguard, at least she is normal, unlike Charlotte and her I hate him, no I think I love him, hate him love him, honestly it is like I am 12 again watching Bugs and Daffy rabbit season duck season skit, or Suzi and I don't know what the opposite of a toxic man baby is, but that is what Suzi is, or Lucy and her jealousy she is going to end up greener than hulk.

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry but no.

Second, she HIRED MC to do exactly what he did. What was she expecting? MC would protect her daughter with nice words and gentle ideas?

Moreover, this wasn't an 11 years old seeing the police attacking low lifes. This was PRECISELY a woman that has been attacked several times seeing someone she knows with a knife in her daughter's neck. She more than most knew how devastating and dangerous those assholes can be.

MC risks himself for them, physically hurting and attacking a corrupt police officer. His own life on the line here.

And her fucking response is "how can I trust him again?" For the 3rd or 4th time?

I could understand violence could traumatize her, but trusting MC should totally be out of the question by now. This shouldn't make her doubt. On the contrary, she should know this guy would go to the extreme xonsequences for to protect Emma.

So yeah. She doubting MC is absolutely pure crap.
oh my God yes I understand her being traumatized I really do but somebody tries to kill you and your daughter and

and you're angry at the guy for killing that person are you fucking kidding me I would throw that guy a parade

and don't forget this is Hillside he would have been out of jail in a day or an hour

i am surprised as a mother she didn't want to kill that guy her self

if somebody tried to hurt my child I would want to tear them apart with my bare hands

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I literally just started this update, and the first thing Charlotte says to the MC is "Don't touch her, MC. Stay away from us!"
So we're totally going to ignore the fact that MC had just saved her daughter's life(there's sooo much more I want to say about this)? Then a few moments later, it's like she does a complete 180 and is suddenly very concerned for MC. The writing is... questionable to say the least. Actually, I think it's always been questionable, it's just that there are no longer any redeeming qualities to deflect attention away from that fact. Charlotte, Agent Fox, and just about 95% of the other female characters here are super far from how real women act. I sometimes wondered if this developer even tried when it comes to writing the women. It was interesting for a while but I really don't see the story or characters seeing any real significant improvements any time soon. The antagonists are now the only decent aspect of this AVN... and even then, I didn't play the whole update, so I'm not sure how their stories progressed. Anyway, that's enough criticism from me. Before you guys hit me with a hail of facepalms, know that this is just my opinionღ

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I literally just started this update, and the first thing Charlotte says to the MC is "Don't touch her, MC. Stay away from us!"
So we're totally going to ignore the fact that MC had just saved her daughter's life? Then a few moments later, it's like she does a complete 180 and is suddenly very concerned for MC. The writing is... questionable to say the least. Actually, I think it's always been questionable now that I really think about it. Charlotte, Agent Fox, and just about 95% of the other female characters here are super far from how real women act. I sometimes wondered if this developer even tried when it comes to writing the women. It was interesting for a while but I really don't see the story or characters seeing any real significant improvements any time soon. The antagonists are now the only decent aspect of this AVN. Anyway, that's enough criticism from meღ
I always love reading your comments my sister

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Are you crazy?
Any normal person seeing someone kill another person in cold blood like he did would feel like her. If she was just ok with the scene, even because he killed the guy in front of Emma, he didn't even care if she was seeing that scene or not when he killed Carter.
Ive seen the police come to the front of my house and shoot a bunch of lowlives thieves when I was 11 years old and I had a trauma about it. It is not something easy to handle. You see all the blood, all those people who once had life running through their body, voice, movement, just having nothing anymore. I had nightmare for a long time and couldn't sleep alone either.
That shit isn't something easy to see or to cope with.
we all very sorry for your experience. Really.
but may be you can tell us what will you feel if you see a bad man put a knife on the throat of your beloved daughter to slaughter her and ANYONE kill him to save her , what will you feel about him.??
and please be sure that A MOTHER can do any thing to save her daughter even sacrificing her own life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Sorry but no.

So yeah. She doubting MC is absoluyely pure crap.
She didn't hire MC to kill people lol. SHe hired him to protect. Protect and killing are 2 different things. The police job is to protect people. Are you telling me that once they got someone immobilized they should then kill that person? If the police whose job is worse than a private bodyguard and they are trained to restrain but not kill why would a bodyguard job be killing someone? This is an outragerous mindset lol.

Second. Emma was a girl who lived her life from school to house and house to school and always accompanied by someone. She didn't have a social life, and we as humans, need to socialize to develop ourselves. That is why even if she is 18yo, since from the start of the LN she acts as a child. I am pretty sure when I was 11, I had more maturity that she did. I already know how to cook at that age. I'd do my laundry and other house stuff. And sometimes help my mother with her work.
As much as me almost everyone were more mature on their teenage years, probably most of us in this forum, than she is at the age of 18. But yet, I am pretty sure, if she saw something like that it would be even more traumatizing than it already was.
If you were not a victim of abuse you shouldn't talk on their behalf. No person who was abused wants someone to die or want to hurt others. Ofc They want the people who are abusers to pay for what they did, but they don't want to take their life or see them dying only because of it. They will defend themselves or act in their self defense if they can, but that is it.

You out here saying that "it is PRECISELY because she was abused" that she should understand or desire that is really strong. If you think that way you should look for professional help. And any person abused, who are damaged and think from now one that killing is the way, should look for professional help as well.
MC Had the means to restrain Carter and call the FBI agent to deal with the situation. He took the decision of taking that man's life without a second thought, that doesn't mean she should accept it.

And again the question "how could I trust him again?".
So you are telling me that if it was you, who were on MC's shoes, dealing with a woman who hired you and suffered abused and had trusted issues, you wouldn't accept her not being able to fully trust you, because you think you have done your job well enough that she should start seeing you otherwise?
Every person is different, some people who suffered from abuse may trust the next guy they meet. And some will probably never fully trust someone ever again. And everything they do, like killing another human being, will be seen as a reason to not fully trust someone. I don't think she is wrong in not trusting him and if MC is really a nice guy, a saint of a man, he will be patient with her. Because that is what a person who put themselves on other people shoes would act. And if at some point it is too much for him to handle, he can just step away.

You probably think she should be jumping on MCs dick right now only because he is doing his job as a payment, what really shows how men think. Always with their dicks.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks, I may have to try that as I don't recall ANY choices. Loved it anyhow but...

Edit: Shift-O doesn't work.
Maybe because it's SHIFT+o?
In case it really isn't working, then use unren or just put the attached file into the "game" subfolder of the game

Reactions: Old Dog
Sep 3, 2020
She didn't hire MC to kill people lol. SHe hired him to protect. Protect and killing are 2 different things. The police job is to protect people. Are you telling me that once they got someone immobilized they should then kill that person? If the police whose job is worse than a private bodyguard and they are trained to restrain but not kill why would a bodyguard job be killing someone? This is an outragerous mindset lol.

Second. Emma was a girl who lived her life from school to house and house to school and always accompanied by someone. She didn't have a social life, and we as humans, need to socialize to develop ourselves. That is why even if she is 18yo, since from the start of the LN she acts as a child. I am pretty sure when I was 11, I had more maturity that she did. I already know how to cook at that age. I'd do my laundry and other house stuff. And sometimes help my mother with her work.
As much as me almost everyone were more mature on their teenage years, probably most of us in this forum, than she is at the age of 18. But yet, I am pretty sure, if she saw something like that it would be even more traumatizing than it already was.
If you were not a victim of abuse you shouldn't talk on their behalf. No person who was abused wants someone to die or want to hurt others. Ofc They want the people who are abusers to pay for what they did, but they don't want to take their life or see them dying only because of it. They will defend themselves or act in their self defense if they can, but that is it.

You out here saying that "it is PRECISELY because she was abused" that she should understand or desire that is really strong. If you think that way you should look for professional help. And any person abused, who are damaged and think from now one that killing is the way, should look for professional help as well.
MC Had the means to restrain Carter and call the FBI agent to deal with the situation. He took the decision of taking that man's life without a second thought, that doesn't mean she should accept it.

So you are telling me that if it was you, who were on MC's shoes, dealing with a woman who hired you and suffered abused and had trusted issues, you wouldn't accept her not being able to fully trust you, because you think you have done your job well enough that she should start seeing you otherwise?
Every person is different, some people who suffered from abuse may trust the next guy they meet. And some will probably never fully trust someone ever again. And everything they do, like killing another human being, will be seen as a reason to not fully trust someone. I don't think she is wrong in not trusting him and if MC is really a nice guy, a saint of a man, he will be patient with her. Because that is what a person who put themselves on other people shoes would act. And if at some point it is too much for him to handle, he can just step away.

You probably think she should be jumping on MCs dick right now only because he is doing his job as a payment, what really shows how men think. Always with their dicks.
first of all, nobody wants her to jump on his dick I don't know where you got that from

and what's with that's how men are crap

personally, I try not to judge people by their gender but okay

and once again I'm really sorry for what you went through and I wish you all the best

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have to quote by parts because the amount of crap you said is absurd.

Yes, to protect. But not everything is as simple and not all decisions are black and white. In the middle of the fight, anything is possible. MC did his job. Only a blind person would believe that a bodyguard in that situation did wrong. He is not superman who can control perfect how the fight goes. I am not daying killing was the only choice but I am saying that he did his job. So stop trying to change the scenario
When did I mentioned Emma? I was talking about Charlotte. Read!
This is total crap. In fact, you argument is flawed in so many levels. No 2 abused scenarios are the same. So according to your own argument no two persons should be able to speak on behalf of others. Even more, how the fuck do you know exactly what abused wnat of their abusers? You are speaking for others while you just said you shouldn't unless you were abused, but again, no abuse is equal to another. So.. how is it? Stop contradicting yourself.

Wow you missed the point. I am not putting myself in MC's point of view but on Charlotte.

I am saying that if I hire someone to protect my daughter, she is attacked, that someone saves her life and mine, that person has my trust. Am I happy he killed? No. But doubting? Absoutely fucking no. He is a trained person, doing his putting his life on the line. Why the fuck should I doubt him?

When did I suggest anything like? You are saying total shit.
First, I couldn't care less about MC fucking Charlotte.
Second, you are the one that thinks with their dick. I never remotely mentioned sex. So stop putting in my mouth things I have never even suggested.
And, saying "how men think" just show what kind of stupid person you are. Men, as women and any other gender if you will, are extremely complex and varied set of heterogenous people. They have very different personalities, characteristics and reactions. So you cannot simply say "how men think" you stupid, gendist (racist for gender?) Idiot.

EDIT: silly me, the word is sexist.

Last edited:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
we all very sorry for your experience. Really.
but may be you can tell us what will you feel if you see a bad man put a knife on the throat of your beloved daughter to slaughter her and ANYONE kill him to save her , what will you feel about him.??
and please be sure that A MOTHER can do any thing to save her daughter even sacrificing her own life.
Ok I will answer your question and see if you understand. When this happened in season 11 I was the one person who thought the way it went was really bad. First of all, Carter who wanted to kill Emma, just released her to fight MC with a knife.

If someone had a knife on the neck of my daughter to kill her, I'd kill him first If I could to protect her. That means, If the criminal didn't let her go (like Carter did) and I am skilled enough to pull out my gun and shoot him right in the head. That is what me as a father would do.

But that is not what happened. He released Emma. What I would do then was either runaway (with my daughter and her mother) or stay and fight while my daugther would runaway with her mother. Or even if I wanted to end his life, I'd pull out my gun as soon as he released her and shoot him, probably multiple times, if I wasn't in the right state of mind. But I would take responsability for what I'd done. I wouldn't think that the girl's mother should see me as a good guy, when I knew exactly what I was doing and I killed the guy intentionally. See the difference?

The problem in this discussion right now is people thinking that she should just be ok, fully trust him now and then open her legs to MC.

Now lets go back to what really happened in this VN. Carter left go of Emma, MC Fought him bravely with his bare hands, disarmed the man, immobilized him, then just killed the guy. Do you see the difference here? It was not something that happened so fast that he had no time to think. If he went to the trouble of doing all that, why kill Carter then, specially in front of Emma? Her life wasn't in danger that it would be categorized as self defense anymore.

He decided to take the man's life. At that point he should face the justice according to his actions and not expect that Charlotte would see it as an amazing action. You guys complaining about how she reacted, and saying she overreacted, or she not trusting him is a bunch of crap is the only thing I am going against right now lol.
For MC that might be his breakfast of every morning. But it is not how Charlotte sees or feel about it and that is 200% understandable.

If someone hurts your child and you wanna kill them for it. That is your decision. Just don't expect others to see it as ok or legal because it is not, unless it is self defense.

Reactions: hcguy and Old Dog
Sep 3, 2020
Ok I will answer your question and see if you understand. When this happened in season 11 I was the one person who thought the way it went was really bad. First of all, Carter who wanted to kill Emma, just released her to fight MC with a knife.

If someone had a knife on the neck of my daughter to kill her, I'd kill him first If I could to protect her. That means, If the criminal didn't let her go (like Carter did) and I am skilled enough to pull out my gun and shoot him right in the head. That is what me as a father would do.

But that is not what happened. He released Emma. What I would do then was either runaway (with my daughter and her mother) or stay and fight while my daugther would runaway with her mother. Or even if I wanted to end his life, I'd pull out my gun as soon as he released her and shoot him, probably multiple times, if I wasn't in the right state of mind. But I would take responsability for what I'd done. I wouldn't think that the girl's mother should see me as a good guy, when I knew exactly what I was doing and I killed the guy intentionally. See the difference?

The problem in this discussion right now is people thinking that she should just be ok, fully trust him now and then open her legs to MC.

Now lets go back to what really happened in this VN. Carter left go of Emma, MC Fought him bravely with his bare hands, disarmed the man, immobilized him, then just killed the guy. Do you see the difference here? It was not something that happened so fast that he had no time to think. If he went to the trouble of doing all that, why kill Carter then, specially in front of Emma? Her life wasn't in danger that it would be categorized as self defense anymore.

He decided to take the man's life. At that point he should face the justice according to his actions and not expect that Charlotte would see it as an amazing action. You guys complaining about how she reacted, and saying she overreacted, or she not trusting him is a bunch of crap is the only thing I am going against right now lol.
For MC that might be his breakfast of every morning. But it is not how Charlotte sees or feel about it and that is 200% understandable.

If someone hurts your child and you wanna kill them for it. That is your decision. Just don't expect others to see it as ok or legal because it is not, unless it is self defense.
I find it funny how you accuse us of thinking with our dicks but your

the only one talking about Charlotte's opening her legs to MC.

but this conversation is slowly getting hostile and I don't like arguing so I'm going to walk away

have a nice day

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I find it funny how you accuse us of thinking with our dicks but your

the only one talking about Charlotte's opening her legs to MC.

but this conversation is slowly getting hostile and I don't like arguing so I'm going to walk away

have a nice day
People have been complaining about having no sex, slow burn, and about Charlotte not opening up to MC this entire time. I read like a thousand of comments before start commenting and when I comment I do responding to everything I have seen so far. If you have never seen anyone complaining about no sex scenes with any of the characters and specially with charlotte. So yes I am the only one talking about it, and mentioning it. lol

It will only get hostile if people want to. As long as you keep quoting me, and by you I mean anyone who's quoting me, I will respond with what I think about it. Either if you guys like my answer or not. It is up to you.

larona

Nov 2, 2021
What a game, honestly I'd like a bit more sexy time and I hope there will be substantially more, but the story is very interesting to follow, great game!

Reactions: DADIANA
Sep 3, 2020
People have been complaining about having no sex, slow burn, and about Charlotte not opening up to MC this entire time. I read like a thousand of comments before start commenting and when I comment I do responding to everything I have seen so far. If you have never seen anyone complaining about no sex scenes with any of the characters and specially with charlotte. So yes I am the only one talking about it, and mentioning it. lol

It will only get hostile if people want to. As long as you keep quoting me, and by you I mean anyone who's quoting me, I will respond with what I think about it. Either if you guys like my answer or not. It is up to you.
fair enough

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think people are being too tough on Charlotte because of how traumatized she was after the assault. Folks process trauma differently and Charlotte certainly seems to respond to it with extremely avoidant behaviors. It isn't uncharacteristic of her to withdraw from people in the wake of a traumatic event. We see her do it over and over. Something violent or scary happens and she turtles up. I've already made my feelings about the Carter event abundantly clear but to put it aside it doesn't really matter if the MC was right or wrong, only how Charlotte perceived the event. She's a civilian and she isn't used to watching people die. This is different than when he gave a guy a punch to defend Kayla. All that incident proved to her is that the MC is willing and able to disable an opponent without killing them. She is convinced that he could have done so in this case as well, but as she is going through the process of absorbing other people's points of view (and she does hear them out) she realizes that it wasn't just about what she saw but larger implications that she either wasn't aware of or didn't consider. I can't really say that Charlotte was wrong for being afraid of MC after watching him kill a cop. If anything, her reaction to it was quite understated. Their quarrel about it lasted only the length of a single update and given the extremity of the event that isn't unreasonable. In fact, I am kind of amazed. She was scared of his tattoo, after all, so it would have been more uncharacteristic if she didn't react the way that she did after seeing him turn a guy room temperature in a dirty alley.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes