4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 2330261

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were some requests to see more of the girls in their New Year's Eve costumes, so here they are.
And now we know what happened to the dinosaurs!
I saw the picture of Charlotte this morning when I woke up and thought, "Yes. Yes, this is truly my heaven."

Reactions: dimi123

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Are you insane?!? SHE could hear you Lower your voice. Do you remember what was the last time when somebody said something about? An "ASTEROID" fell. Not a day earlier, not a day later. I don't think that's a coincidence. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
What are you talking about. Suzie's a cutie pie. You just need to know how to keep on her good side. Most people make the common mistake of asking, "How high?" when she says, "Jump". The correct response is to start jumping, and then asking, "Is this high enough?".

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and shitass1001

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
What are you talking about. Suzie's a cutie pie. You just need to know how to keep on her good side. Most people make the common mistake of asking, "How high?" when she says, "Jump". The correct response is to start jumping, and then asking, "Is this high enough?".
Yeah, Cutie pie... My a**. More a termonuclear device with unpredictable timer. I could bet she has something to do with mass extinction 66 million years ago, or with global worming. You can jump how she paces you, but it's a matter of time when (not if) she come back to her roots. angry/extremely angry. And the history repeats itself. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: shitass1001 and cxx

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Attention mates!@ spoilers lie here within as I was to excited to include them as I wrote, you've been warned ⚠

TL;DR:
This game is fucking Amazing, if u want a quick fap....look elsewhere, however IF you love well developed characters (pun intended ), professional world building, gorgeous assets & an excellently crafted story that may just punch ya right in the feels, Hillside is an outstanding project that you shouldn't let slip by!!

Ok 1st off I'd like to say WOW...as I have no other words. I somehow found 2 or 3 bad review/post(s) for this game....I almost deleted it before even trying it. I told myself how bad can it be & that I'd liked games that had a few bad reviews before so why not? Not trying this game would've been a HUGE mistake.

When I started it I kept asking myself how?....how could this have bad reviews...its decent so far. By Ep. 4 I Loved the game, by Ep. 9 I knew why......haters...but haters of what? Adorably Cute blondes? Smoking hawt supermodel milfs? Excellent writing? Masterfully crafted emotional hooks? I could go on with the sarcasm but the gist is this is an AMAZING game and one should Never dismiss a game based on a few bad reviews. I've never cared what folks think of me so I've always been able to provide maybe too honest of a review/ praise/ criticism like this: I'm not sure what responses you're going for as a dev/writer but when players are emotionally vested in your characters it provides a much more immersive / enjoyable expirence imho.

You've done this in spades! I'll happily admit this game got me teary-eyed quite a few times, I even cried a couple times...not bawling like a baby mind but the rawness of specific scenes (not even all the ones someone may think were tear-worthy) just hit home. Also the pacing is about as realistic as I'd imagine it can get, in other games a character like Emma, in which it was the writings intent to make you feel a familial bond before sexual/romantic attraction there was always a point in which I'd go 'ok that was where it went from 'I need to keep her safe & love her' to 'Omg I need dat bootie'. I can see the pathing to her as a L.I. but tbh, for the 1st time Ever I'm caring more about her as a father figure than a L.I. Kudos to you for the project on the whole and i hope the writer feels pride at this, Please keep up the phenomenal work!!!

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2022
this has bad reviews cuz this didn't have any sexscenes before this update.
Not all the negative reviews are because the game had no sexual content, until recent update obviously. Those recently added reviews are the example of it. I don't agree with (most of) them, but they are not just whining about lack of H-scenes.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Not all the negative reviews are because the game had no sexual content, until recent update obviously. Those recently added reviews are the example of it. I don't agree with (most of) them, but they are not just whining about lack of H-scenes.
If you remove haters, trolls and adult game HAS to have sex scenes people, the rating would be almost perfect. Probably few of those votes are from beginning, where people thought this is just a copy of game Lexy (good game too, something was with the author of that game, don't remember if this is true, but I think he passed away) Automatic this game could not become a higher note then 3*) First update was small, under 90 Mb didn't help either.

I think demos and first version of a game should not be available for rating, it's almost impossible to know if the game will be good. My opinion only

I played first version and I liked it. Slow burn somehow realistic game. And VN without freeroam and sandbox. No grinding, that's my type of game. A story.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1674531846486.png

This month's pinup poll was a tie, so I decided I'd do both of the winners. I'll post Charlotte washing the car before the end of the month.
Thanks,
DB

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

This month's pinup poll was a tie, so I decided I'd do both of the winners. I'll post Charlotte washing the car before the end of the month.
Thanks,
DB
You are going to melt all the snow and create a flood!

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Thanks,
DB
Is that the MC's legs in the last pic? Because I thought it was a woman's.

Anyway, don't skip leg day folks.

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
This is a real gem...I don't usually like the Male Protag power/pimp fantasy nonsense but you get to help the girls in this one so its cool...Like the story, love the characters. Amoungst some of the more dreadful writing in these Ren Py Novel games this is REALLY GOOD quality. Thanks, not sure why this story hit the spot for me so hard, but it did...ty "You Fucking Twat" ....best *punch* line ever. Art and Graphics are very good also. This needs to be a movie or a book or both.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes