4.20 star(s) 272 Votes

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Hi guys,

I apologize for the silence recently. I was hoping to get the update finished and released before having to make another negative post, but I was asked for news, so here it is.

Unfortunately, the doctors have given my sister maybe 6-8 months. I said before that I hadn't enjoyed making Hillside for a long time and needed to make some big changes to what I was doing. My sister's situation has only intensified that need, and made me think about my own life and what I'm doing with it.

Despite current difficulties, I remain fully committed to completing Hillside and making it the best I can. However, I need to get my personal life in order first, or else I risk never finishing it.

I'm afraid I can't provide an estimate for when the second half of v0.15 will be released. While there isn't much work left, I'm struggling to get it done. Billing will remain paused until it is finished.

Thanks for your patience and support,
DB
Thanks for the update. I can't cook at all, but one thing I know for sure; if food is prepared with negative thoughts in the cook's head, dark emotions in his heart, it will taste worse than when the cook is happy. As water can conduct emotions, anything that contains liquid is able as well. As for this AVN, I'd rather have one prepared by a happy person, than one consumed by darkness and despair. Get well!

4.20 star(s) 272 Votes