4.20 star(s) 274 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
I love guys who criticize devs, who come to F95 to download for free games that help them shake their dicks. If you have any criticism to make, show that you are capable of doing better. Otherwise shut your mouths. Condolences DarkBlue and good luck
exactly brother and it's even more sad

speaking as someone who has to download the game for free
because I am poor

DarkBlue

is the type of developer

that shows everybody loves even though they don't pay for it

Dec 25, 2021
Thank you for your creative metaphor you're realy funny, intelligent and handsomee ! Well, I guess every village needs a leader, and if being the 'village idiot' makes me the one people talk about the most, I’ll gladly accept the position! Thanks for the promotion! i appreciate it!

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you for your creative metaphor you're realy funny, intelligent and handsomee ! Well, I guess every village needs a leader, and if being the 'village idiot' makes me the one people talk about the most, I’ll gladly accept the position! Thanks for the promotion! i appreciate it!
I made a video making fun of him first the least he could do is call me handsome

or cute but no
Tremonia

gets

all the attention :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
Dec 25, 2021
The Dev recently lost his sister.
I was not aware of this! it's sad news! that he receive my deepest condolences and the greatest sympathy.
i reacted to the “onholde” tag. many games adopt a strategy of splitting versions and stories to keep subscribers longer! this game is no exception. Apparently I've attracted all the eggheads nerds who have nothing else to do with their existence except to pseudo-"read" and immerse themselves in an illusory universe!...

Reactions: tmu500
Sep 3, 2020
I was not aware of this! it's sad news! that he receive my deepest condolences and the greatest sympathy.
i reacted to the “onholde” tag. many games adopt a strategy of splitting versions and stories to keep subscribers longer! this game is no exception. Apparently I've attracted all the eggheads nerds who have nothing else to do with their existence except to pseudo-"read" and immerse themselves in an illusory universe!...
I can understand that you didn't know before making your comment

that's perfectly all right everybody makes mistakes

especially me with my reading disability but if you had taken the time to read the comments above yours you would have known

and there's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion with

frustrated you are about how long a game is taking

I have been there myself and nothing wrong with that but coming in an insulting the fans

Dec 25, 2021
I can understand that you didn't know before making your comment

that's perfectly all right everybody makes mistakes

especially me with my reading disability but if you had taken the time to read the comments above yours you would have known

and there's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion with

frustrated you are about how long a game is taking

I have been there myself and nothing wrong with that but coming in an insulting the fans
I''m not after the fans! I'm after those who put up with unfair practices!...snobbery is not a quality! slowing down the progression of the story is a tactic aimed at keeping players waiting while pushing them to stay subscribed longer, thus creating a business model based on excessive waiting...call it Milking if you want ! Many developers and studios use this gimmick! i've personally supported many projects! but i've been disappointed all the time! some artists who deserve to be supoorter aren't because they pay the price for these scrupulous practices!
While some may find this practice "normal" or justifiable, it’s important to recognize that this strategy borders on organized theft. The game clearly has the potential to progress more quickly and transparently. However, the choice to deliberately slow down the process to maximize profits at the expense of players is a method that should be questioned. Also development time is not necessarily related to quality! you've got nuggets that were made in a short time by honest developers!

Sep 3, 2020
I''m not after the fans! I'm after those who put up with unfair practices!...snobbery is not a quality! slowing down the progression of the story is a tactic aimed at keeping players waiting while pushing them to stay subscribed longer, thus creating a business model based on excessive waiting...call it Milking if you want ! Many developers and studios use this gimmick! i've personally supported many projects! but i've been disappointed all the time! some artists who deserve to be supoorter aren't because they pay the price for these scrupulous practices!
While some may find this practice "normal" or justifiable, it’s important to recognize that this strategy borders on organized theft. The game clearly has the potential to progress more quickly and transparently. However, the choice to deliberately slow down the process to maximize profits at the expense of players is a method that should be questioned. Also development time is not necessarily related to quality! you've got nuggets that were made in a short time by honest developers!
I get where you coming from about developer slowing down progress

and you're not entirely wrong

but that is not always the case

sometimes there are other things you have to take into account

like Hillside is inherently a slow-burn love story

and on top of that, the developer's sister being extremely sick made development even slower than usual

having a loved one sick like that can no doubt affect your productivity

but I understand what you mean sometimes it develops a gos Radio silence for more than a year

and when they finally bring out an update it's very small

but trust me this is not one of those Developers

4.20 star(s) 274 Votes