4.20 star(s) 272 Votes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Hi, guys.
As we approach Christmas, I will post an image of one of the girls each day, starting with Hannah. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks,
DB

View attachment 3183889
Man I wish SOOO BADLY that she was the model for Emma

It would make this VN orders of magnitude better in MY EYES.

I will have to find what tricksey puzzle path leads to sexy times with her at the very least.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Man I wish SOOO BADLY that she was the model for Emma

It would make this VN orders of magnitude better in MY EYES.

I will have to find what tricksey puzzle path leads to sexy times with her at the very least.
well, if not the only one you probably are one of those 0.01% wishing for something like that :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Again..most smartphones are all diff native resolutions...so without editing or not having a perfect fit...they are no use for that either? Also, given the majority are not playing VN's on android...?? *shrugs*
resolution yes but even 4k resolution on phone which is standing webpage etc is autofit on that.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020

View attachment 3189212
All the girls in the Hillside universe are really pretty and inviting, but why do the all stand on their toes, like Barbie dolls? It's like they all have some kind of low self esteem for being short, which they aren't, so why...
(Please disregard this comment if you're never get so far as to pan all they way down :))

4.20 star(s) 272 Votes