4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The left-most one is Jill and right-most one is Bella, both from "Being a DIK" I guess.
Anyone to identify the rest for me? Please also include the name of the game, not just the girl:)
Second from right is Caroline from Milfy City i think

mythor55

Oct 1, 2018
The left-most one is Jill and right-most one is Bella, both from "Being a DIK" I guess.
Anyone to identify the rest for me? Please also include the name of the game, not just the girl:)
It's a fan picture from The Tyrant fanpage. :)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 28/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Hillside" version "0.7".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Hillside" versione "0.7".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Hillside" version "0.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Hillside" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra
Feb 6, 2018
Wow the hentai content in this game was kind of lackluster iirc the only sexual stuff was Lucy masturbating... And with it being version 0.6 I kind of expected a lot more content (first time playing it).
The plot seems promising and I like the multiple perspective thing this game got going, can someone recommend a game with similar approach to story telling?

• Angry
Reactions: Arigon

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wow the hentai content in this game was kind of lackluster iirc the only sexual stuff was Lucy masturbating... And with it being version 0.6 I kind of expected a lot more content (first time playing it).
The plot seems promising and I like the multiple perspective thing this game got going, can someone recommend a game with similar approach to story telling?
There is no Hentai content in this quality VN.

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
I can't stand the cliched les/bi bff/sister trope. Especially in harem games, but the bi-sexual is just as bad in non-harem games. She see's the MC's magical dick and suddenly all those issues with boys disappear.

Not saying for 100% this will happen here, I just expect the worst till proven wrong.
"I'm a lesbian.. But I can't resist a hard dick". Yeah, I know what you mean.

Reactions: Naxos
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes