4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
I see peopel comparing this to Lexi and complaining about Lexi on hold. It's still ongoing, you need to check the patreon for it and yes this game has the same basic premise. With that said, now it's time for me to check this game out before I go to the patreon and join it.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi!
What a nice cute little game this is :)

There is no sex at the moment, but the women seem all very interesting in their own way! I can't wait to see how the story develops. This fat-shaming lurker scum needs to be taught a good life lesson... let's hope there will be an option to hang him by the balls in futur updates :devilish:

D

Deleted member 2482011

After checking through the CGI...nothing looked worthy of being behind a passworded unlock button but maybe its some of the "missing" content people are asking for? *shrugs*
Password V3 = thuringer
Where would one even enter a password?

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Not bad, actually. Good renderings and posing. And well written. But too short for three updates. I think the game will not be worth attention if dev doesn't increase the pace. It will be something indistinct, like Two Weeks - for example and unlikely to ever be completed.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I think the game will not be worth attention if dev doesn't increase the pace.
2 Updates in just 7 weeks!
If he is alone it's surely okay the updates are every 3-4 weeks, as they are so far. Yes, they are few better examples. But there are much more worsed examples, too. So far it's completely "well done, Dev". I'm his Patron, since today.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here's a music/cheating/walkthrough Mod for the actual game version.
By the way: a really nice game so far!
Main features:
- adding some music to the game
- a jukebox function to play the tracks manually
- a status screen
- some cheating functions
- a "game choices help" function (walkthrough)
- named saves function

most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing

Hillside_01.jpg Hillside_02.jpg Hillside_03.jpg Hillside_04.jpg Hillside_05.jpg Hillside_06.jpg

Nov. 2, 2020:
Updated my Mod to the new game version v0.6
New: named saves, cheating for game variables

Download links and some more infos on my new Hillside Mod page: Link

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Yeah, the only difference from the standard is that the MC isn't the middle of three children. Instead he is an unprofessional bodyguard who acts like an 18 year old virgin when he sees the MILF for the first time.
Sounds like the father from Single Again... Oh my god she is wearing a bikini :WutFace:. If you don't know what I mean play it and you will see.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You know I never even reacted like that even when I was 15. I use to go swimming at the public pool a lot seen plenty of girls in bikinis and yeah I thought they looked really good but I was completely able to act normal and not drool all over myself and keep repeating the word booobies.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I put in the password for the unlock...and nothing happened. Was something supposed to happen?

Also, only have like 10% achievements completed but I can't figure out how to do the other achievements. Am I looking to click on stuff?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Does this update actually follow the player character or is it yet another pretty gallery of NPCs talking like the previous ones?

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
There really needs to be a couple of mods who spend time combing through reviews. Too often there are one or two line reviews that unfairly bomb games. Perhaps mods should have the ability to temporarily "freeze" a game from receiving anymore reviews if they notice a trend for bombing a game. I don't know what the solution is TBH but just because a game ends doesn't mean it should receive a torrent of negativity.
I'm pretty sure reviews are moderated. Not sure if it happens by default or after a report (more likely the latter). Then again if a review is so glaringly shitty it will get reported by a user sooner or later.

The definition of bombing is a bit muddled though (not about your example, just in general). Yeah I'd agree that people review bombing a game that's finished, without a legit reason, is a problem. But let's say users are tearing a dev who suddenly decided to end a game because they got bored and want to move their new cash grab (it happens), leaving a bunch of plots unresolved. Bombing is completely warranted in this case.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
You a not wrong, but there has to be some sort of middle ground. Or else reviews that contain (not enough content so I'm rating it lower, should not be allowed). Again, my 2 cents.
Well in a way if reviewer says that, it is not unfair since other readers can see with that it is rated higher on story and graphics. It is up to the reader then to play the game or not in current version. I am a bit on the fence with this one, even if an 0.3 it seems to be more prologue territory yet. Still the overall remarks are good enough to peak my interest.

User reviews will always suffer from bias, saw a review today where player gave a game a 1 star review for just one scene of the whole game ....... People should not rate games to start with unless the game is their thing or at least professes to be. Me reviewing a game where the NPC's get all the action would be unfair of me, unless the story is so incredibly good I can do it based of that.
To me the game is still too short, however I edited my review to make it clear I was speaking of episode 1... It may be 6-7 updates before it has enough content where the length won't be a disappointment in terms of character development and plot advancement.

I would not prevent reviews until the 3rd update, I would like to see a review chart that shows over time how the reviews trended. If the first release received overwhelmingly negative or positive reviews and then, as more content was release, trended upwards/downwards it would help people gauge expectations. There is too much variance in quality and quantity to change the review system so that games don't receive reviews until release 3.
There really needs to be a couple of mods who spend time combing through reviews. Too often there are one or two line reviews that unfairly bomb games. Perhaps mods should have the ability to temporarily "freeze" a game from receiving anymore reviews if they notice a trend for bombing a game. I don't know what the solution is TBH but just because a game ends doesn't mean it should receive a torrent of negativity.
EDIT : sorry kind of went overboard with the quotes

Must be best still to allow any comment as long as they are justified, shitting on a game because of kinks is definitely not okay... And amount of content should not influence a review, maybe a metric for time I took to play the game?

To have statistics on review would be cool though probably not worth implementing. I'm guessing most games only have very few reviews, maybe a +1/-1 mechanic for reviewing reviews [or make reviews for reviews with 50 characters less on each recursion (ie 50 chars of text needed for reviewing a review of a review of a review :WeSmart:)]

That the rating is weighted depending on how old reviews are, would IMO be more than enough. I always enjoy working on stuff like that in uni! (made an "FFA" newspaper website with a formula for maintaining some form of editorial line)
And though I really, really understand not allowing reviews for a certain time, plenty of games would not get the reviews they need to be played in the first place...

I actually think some kind of recommender system would be best, I think that would be so fucking useful... Especially when my favourite devs aren't pushing out new updates at the same time...

Reactions: MrFriendly

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I don't really get people saying the mc is childish?

Nice update, can't wait for new updates!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I don't really get people saying the mc is childish?

Nice update, can't wait for new updates!
They're talking about how he acts and inner-monologues when he's around the women in the game.

The inner-monologue I can handle since I've been there. When you meet a hot woman, it seems pretty normal to me to make an internal double-take "Oh wow!" moment. Then you suck it up and motor on with whatever you need to do.

However, with Charlotte in particular, this has resulted more than once in holding onto her hand for too long which is a creepy no-no when dealing with women, especially ones you don't know. A professional should be able to control their behavior as to not make someone else uncomfortable. This goes double for a large, dangerous looking guy interacting with a female client for the first time.

4.30 star(s) 252 Votes