4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What I didn't enjoy from that scene is that it felt disrespectful towards Lucy's request to keep things in secret. It would've felt better if MC asked Steve if there's a known person who hates Charlotte that might hurt her, or something more general like that. But by specifically talking about "attack" as if it had happened, MC pretty much let the cat out of the bag that such attack existed.

Though you're right that the assault was kept out of the news, Lucy mentioned that the police was involved. It would've looked better IMO if MC went to the police for information, or if MC has a friend (either a cop or a journalist or something) who actually has insider info about it.

I'm just uneasy about how much and how easily MC shares information with Steve who is basically just a bartender friend.
True, we miss some setup with Steve for that, I got the impression it is a long standing, maybe even friends relationship where Steve shares/provides information to MC on a regular basis for cases he works on. The setup for that misses a bit though.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No problem, I find most harem games unbelievable power fantasies ;)
Still that can be great fun, but if well written and made believable in the story both harem, triangle relations or single girl stories can work well and be fun. I would not mind being able to end up both with Charlotte and her sister and be an older brother to Emma. :p

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Still that can be great fun, but if well written and made believable in the story both harem, triangle relations or single girl stories can work well and be fun. I would not mind being able to end up both with Charlotte and her sister and be an older brother to Emma. :p
Sure, for example the game Triangle is believable to me, but most times is; you're shota MC with the biggest dick on earth, your dick is magical too and your family and neighbours are hopelessly attracted to it. Bang everythibg in sight :LOL:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sure, for example the game Triangle is believable to me, but most times is; you're shota MC with the biggest dick on earth, your dick is magical too and your family and neighbours are hopelessly attracted to it. Bang everythibg in sight :LOL:
Yeah, true and Charlotte with her trauma's with males I def can both see either wanting MC all to her own or being prepared to share her with her sister that she clearly loves if she thinks that would make her sister happy as well. Just where the dev wants to take the story and what he/she feels natural for the characters.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yeah, true and Charlotte with her trauma's with males I def can both see either wanting MC all to her own or being prepared to share her with her sister that she clearly loves if she thinks that would make her sister happy as well. Just where the dev wants to take the story and what he/she feels natural for the characters.
Lucy loves her sister, you got that right (y) :)
but do you think she will share the mc with Charlotte? would Queen C even wanted that? after all she's been through? idk...
also she said to Charlotte that she wouldn't mess with him so... she has to be good right? :unsure:

MC also has a say in all of this and i think he likes Charlotte like a LOT :love:
i mean, we all saw what a mess he was in 0.3 :sneaky:
the man fell in love right there on the spot :love::giggle:

we just have to find a way to Charlotte's heart and show her what love really is :giggle::love:

Reactions: 6pak2go and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Lucy loves her sister, you got that right (y) :)
but do you think she will share the mc with Charlotte? would Queen C even wanted that? after all she's been through? idk...
also she said to Charlotte that she wouldn't mess with him so... she has to be good right? :unsure:

MC also has a say in all of this and i think he likes Charlotte like a LOT :love:
i mean, we all saw what a mess he was in 0.3 :sneaky:
the man fell in love right there on the spot :love::giggle:

we just have to find a way to Charlotte's heart and show her what love really is :giggle::love:
Well she might, but it all depends on Charlotte and how much trust plays a factor for her and she needs MC all for her own if she can ever become comfortable with him. It is pretty clear that Charlotte's adventures also had an effect on Lucy, not so that she cant have sex with males, but I would bet that she has almost as much problems as Charlotte to really trust a man emotionally.

So yeah i can see it happen that if Charlotte sees Mc as a, maybe even unwanted and unlooked for, gift and she notices Lucy has same feelings for him she might be willing to share if she does not need so much for him to be only there for her, but just to be there.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Was it clever from the MC to tell Steve right away near everything Lucy had told him?

Maybe yes maybe not.

But i think People are telling a Barkeeper alot of Storys, especially after a few Glasses of Alcohol.
So there could have been a small chance that someone told Steve something like:

"Once i saw this Scum on Earth, beating up this Woman in this alley and i think it was this Model, but can't remember her Name.
And i wish i was braver and could save her....but i am such an whimp and all i can do is thinking about it and drinking...
But next time...."

*starts sobbing*

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
in the walkthrough when you Provoke Suzi it says [Suzi-1] [SuziFlag=1] what does the last part mean ?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
in the walkthrough when you Provoke Suzi it says [Suzi-1] [SuziFlag=1] what does the last part mean ?
I huess you have to antagonize her in order to discipline her later ... the hint for her in the menu is to be strict with her and discipline her so I guess this is a start for it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I huess you have to antagonize her in order to discipline her later ... the hint for her in the menu is to be strict with her and discipline her so I guess this is a start for it.
Yeah but it is also an early -1, ah well good place for a safe I guess and see later

Reactions: B-52reloaded
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes