4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
If this game was as big as some establishe finished games it would be my favourite.

I like the story, im a fan of slow pace as long as makes sense.
I like Lucy cause is one of those almost non existent models that actually has a belly. In a world where devs makes thicc girls with flat tummies, that fact is groundbraking.
Theway hugs are portraid, very smart.
Also like the use of, i guess, breast mods, cause lingerie looks well. That always adds eye candy.

I would remove those "check her out" moments cause they only make you lose points and arent consistent with the overaall personality. I mean he checks her out like a perv but he talks about her big brown eyes and soft hands. kind of breaks character.
And i would remove or tone down the pervy thoughts

Im sure im forgetting something, but so far so good. to bad is too short.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I guess we are gonna see some Lesbian stuff like next 1 or 2 update because the other daughter of Charlotte and her friend kinda give some spoiler about it.

I can only hope it's kinda optional to see or not other then that game is good and building slowly and nicely.

Reactions: Sesinho

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I guess we are gonna see some Lesbian stuff like next 1 or 2 update because the other daughter of Charlotte and her friend kinda give some spoiler about it.

I can only hope it's kinda optional to see or not other then that game is good and building slowly and nicely.
You don't want to see the lez action?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SecretDesire

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Actually I also prefer to be able to pass it quickly, you know nothing against beautiful woman but lesbian sex is just not one of my kinks so does not turn me on. Well at least it does not turn me off like other male NPC's having abusive sex with a girl I am intended to protect or help in a game. :p

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, it's not for me also...
i can't wait for more C and Mc moments in this update :)
C and that event that could go very badly and mc is at home with emma:unsure:
we see from the previews that he is carrying her to bed and she looks drunk or drugged even :eek:

oh poor Charlotte, if only there is someone that could show her some love and affection :cry::):giggle:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah I also am not interested in lesbian sex scenes. I would rather have more scenes with the MC interacting with Charlotte and Emma. I would also love some scenes with Emma and Charlotte interacting since they were pretty adorable. I hope that Charlotte wasn't roofied but the previews seem to make that a possibility.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Actually it's not about Lez or Gay action i kinda against all fun if MC is out and like this game the having fun party is contain one of the LI for MC i dislike that even more and if i don't get it wrong she is one of the LI's.

And if MC is not a female i realy don't like Les scenes but if it's avoidable or we can skip through it i don't care about that much.

4.30 star(s) 252 Votes