4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's a good/popular game, and from what I've seen from other Devs with a lot of money coming in...despite goals being met for financial benchmarks, updates take longer and longer, then radio silence until income drops to a point till they work on the game again. I'm not saying this Dev will/is doing the same, but it's a pattern you recognize after many disappointments.
Start focusing on something that really doesn't matter like how a girl walks for a 3 second clip, or some other frivolous render that nobody cares about that takes an extra month to release.
Success tends to bring out the narcissist in many, and end up losing focus of what made them successful in the first place...I won't be surprised if this has an abandoned tag by end of year.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Emma thanks the MC With a big hug.
But Suzi is concerned by her sister's growing relationship with the MC and comes home to talk to her.
And the MC meets Steve at the gym to see if he has any information for him.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
"Happy Birthday Mom, love you. Oh and Aunt Lucy bought me a Gift aswell, in my favourite Colour she said and she is actually testing it for safety reasons. I am soooo curious what it would be...."

View attachment 1007632

Unlocked

Lucy enjoys a quiet evening in watching a movie.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020

Emma surprises her mom with a hug.
This is another fine example of why I fully support DarkBlue on Patreon. Yeah, it's not lewd, but a lot of thought went in to the composition and posing of this render. A very tender and loving moment between mother and daughter where the facial expressions alone convey the emotion in the scene. It fits the story perfectly at this point.

I'm sure that when the sexy bits come in to the story, we'll see more tantalizing and erotic scenes come in to play. With DBs artistic skill, I have no doubt they will be amazing.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes