4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I like this game, I'm a fan of helping out girls in these games. The thing is though, the perv MC inner dialog is pretty terrible. He is thinking like...well...a crazy stalker, not a bodyguard. He'd get fired in about 2 seconds if Charlotte could read his mind.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I like this game, I'm a fan of helping out girls in these games. The thing is though, the perv MC inner dialog is pretty terrible. He is thinking like...well...a crazy stalker, not a bodyguard. He'd get fired in about 2 seconds if Charlotte could read his mind.
Same with me. Actually a very good game, also the dialogues are ok. Only these inner thoughts of the MC are like those of a teenager, not an adult. And they certainly don't fit to a professional bodyguard...
I tried the mod with the text patch a few posts above, then it is more bearable.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
SpikeZg I had to go and check the OP for the last release date as it seems like we were getting an update soon with all the images you are posting! Keep up the good work

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Very promising game...it reminds me of another game that I loved called Lexi...looking forward to see and play all future updates (y) The Discord link in the patreon op is expired... Someone has it or is for patrons?

Last edited:

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
well i would suggest playing "lexi" which is a bit like this game while at the same time diffrent from this game (you are hired as a protctor for a girl in both games, but the personalities of the protected girl are vastly diffrent) however lexi is currently on hold due to the dev passing away, so take it into account. i will say that i really recommend it since both games are excellent! :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Anyone know anything similar to this with a good play time
As already mentioned of course Lexi, it's brilliant - unfortunately the dev has passed away (still makes me sad).
But the game maybe will be continued.

If it doesn't have to be a bodyguard, these titles come to mind:

- Alexandra
- Avalon (you have to like the big eyes, otherwise with a very good story)
- Depraved Awakening (the brilliant previous game from the maker of "City of Broken Dreamers")
- Our Fate (unfortunately, the Dev seems to have some health problems)
- The DeLuca Family

The following are already very different, but nevertheless perhaps worth a look:

- Acting Lessons (I only say "burning house", I'm still traumatized...)
- Halfway House
- Life with Mary
- Rebirth (well, the MC becomes a vampire...but it still somehow occurred to me now)
- The Way

Mar 14, 2020
As already mentioned of course Lexi, it's brilliant - unfortunately the dev has passed away (still makes me sad).
But the game maybe will be continued.

If it doesn't have to be a bodyguard, these titles come to mind:

- Alexandra
- Avalon (you have to like the big eyes, otherwise with a very good story)
- Depraved Awakening (the brilliant previous game from the maker of "City of Broken Dreamers")
- Our Fate (unfortunately, the Dev seems to have some health problems)
- The DeLuca Family

The following are already very different, but nevertheless perhaps worth a look:

- Acting Lessons (I only say "burning house", I'm still traumatized...)
- Halfway House
- Life with Mary
- Rebirth (well, the MC becomes a vampire...but it still somehow occurred to me now)
- The Way

Ooo okay...Itadakimasu.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
DarkBlue You've definitely got a winner in Hillside. Great graphics.. sweet dialog.. realistic story. TO INCLUDE the inner dialog of the MC.. Nothing personnal but many upstanding people do have inner turmoil to some degree. The key factor in my opinion would be the self control of the MC. Many perv in their minds as they observe life.. that doesn't mean they oogle at ever tit or ass they see.. Back in the day I had an ex who worked at a movie theatre.. She said the percentage of guys who 'check' her out was pretty damn high.. but there was a difference between a glance and polite conversation as people bought tickets.(or popcorn if she was working the behind the counter) and staring .. and outright lusting.

They all like the same thing.. some people just have more discipline and couth..

AND back to the game.. Really love your smooth style.. transitions.. hell everything about this one. Can't wait for more of the same. Really think this one has a good chance to rise to the top.. The top here.. the top on steam.. all those things. Truly believe that with perserverance, this f*cker will turn into a classic. 9/10 is what I'm going with.. Yeah, huge upside possibilities with further development. Really can't get enough of this one.

Mar 14, 2020
I
DarkBlue You've definitely got a winner in Hillside. Great graphics.. sweet dialog.. realistic story. TO INCLUDE the inner dialog of the MC.. Nothing personnal but many upstanding people do have inner turmoil to some degree. The key factor in my opinion would be the self control of the MC. Many perv in their minds as they observe life.. that doesn't mean they oogle at ever tit or ass they see.. Back in the day I had an ex who worked at a movie theatre.. She said the percentage of guys who 'check' her out was pretty damn high.. but there was a difference between a glance and polite conversation as people bought tickets.(or popcorn if she was working the behind the counter) and staring .. and outright lusting.

They all like the same thing.. some people just have more discipline and couth..

AND back to the game.. Really love your smooth style.. transitions.. hell everything about this one. Can't wait for more of the same. Really think this one has a good chance to rise to the top.. The top here.. the top on steam.. all those things. Truly believe that with perserverance, this f*cker will turn into a classic. 9/10 is what I'm going with.. Yeah, huge upside possibilities with further development. Really can't get enough of this one.
For me this one is a top tier and number one for the time being...everything is top notch.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Someone needs to get Charlotte some counseling,because she's a mess psychologically. Its understandable,viewing the flashbacks,but still her sister should be urging her to see someone.

And its messing up her kids too,one has extreme anger issues,and the other extreme self confidence issues.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Someone needs to get Charlotte some counseling,because she's a mess psychologically. Its understandable,viewing the flashbacks,but still her sister should be urging her to see someone.

And its messing up her kids too,one has extreme anger issues,and the other extreme self confidence issues.
I can understand why the character wouldn't:
1) public image (sing of weakness, yes a lot of people think that)
2) they don't know better
3) the sister might have tried but didn't go anywhere
But yeah, she needs counseling, but it is not so easy so i understand, not that i expect the dev to have thought of this with how the Mc thinks.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes