4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It would be interesting to know if there is gonna be a Harem route or if we have to pick one girl.
I prefer the second option cause Harem isn't believable unless if the game takes place in the Middle East or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

grohotor

May 15, 2020
suzi doesn't looks like a professional swimmer, waay to thin. they have thick legs and wide backs. i understand why he didn't didn't make her look like a actual swimmer but she should still be thicker.

Reactions: fortuna95

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
where do you put in the password?
1597183460771.png

You click on "Unlock" then enter the password. If you already entered the password, it will be removed. Note: That you only need to enter it once (It will take in consideration if you entered the password in previous versions).

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Emma is eager to start running again now that she has her new shoes, and hopes to attract the attention of her crush, Zak.
Meanwhile, Charlotte needs help getting into her bed.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017

Emma is eager to start running again now that she has her new shoes, and hopes to attract the attention of her crush, Zak.
I think these are the same 3 images at v0.4's ending screen.

But it's a good chance to discuss about it now. I'm especially interested seeing Zak finally get introduced to the story. While it's unlikely due to the nature of the game, I'd actually want him to be a good guy who can be friends with Emma. But it's much more likely that he's some sort of a bad guy who'd play with Emma's heart.

Reactions: Repuci

Repuci

May 1, 2017

But it's a good chance to discuss about it now. I'm especially interested seeing Zak finally get introduced to the story. While it's unlikely due to the nature of the game, I'd actually want him to be a good guy who can be friends with Emma. But it's much more likely that he's some sort of a bad guy who'd play with Emma's heart.
Well... I mean... what are the chances that he IS the stalker ?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I'm a simple guy, I can not do two things at the same time, follow the story and fa... "coughing".
In this case, definitely I follow the story.

The conversation with Lucy in the cafe place reminded me of Harvey Weinstein case.
(In game->Harry Wolf)

Reactions: B-52reloaded

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Who would not want to help to put Charlotte in bed ..?!:p

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

If experience has taught us anything, guys that have women falling over themselves to get their attention are narcissistic and can’t see beyond the reflection of their own mirror. Chances of him being a good guy is about the same as Chicago being a safe place to live.

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaBit and Ragnar
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes