4.30 star(s) 252 Votes
D

Deleted member 2631054

I think these are the same 3 images at v0.4's ending screen.

But it's a good chance to discuss about it now. I'm especially interested seeing Zak finally get introduced to the story. While it's unlikely due to the nature of the game, I'd actually want him to be a good guy who can be friends with Emma. But it's much more likely that he's some sort of a bad guy who'd play with Emma's heart.
I bet he is the douchebag stalker...

And Charlotte is the only choice but you may need to please Lucy as she may end up being the enabler... (Hot tub time for 3 anyone?)

This one is totally in my top 5!

Last edited by a moderator:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
If experience has taught us anything, guys that have women falling over themselves to get their attention are narcissistic and can’t see beyond the reflection of their own mirror. Chances of him being a good guy is about the same as Chicago being a safe place to live.
The underlined is many of the MC in adult games :ROFLMAO:

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Can't create a mac version from this. "Your project does not contain build information"

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
There is one thing I hate in life male on female violence I really hope we track down Charlotte's attacker and beat this guy so hard I wouldn't be opposed to making a real PoS like that suffer.
Actually I prefer quick death for people like that or a lifetime in a mental ward with a violent psycho as roomy, it is the only way to protect people from a pos like that.

It is not like he was provoked by anything like long time emotional abuse by her. She just was not interested in him, which showed good instincts on her part.

Reactions: Mormont

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Actually I prefer quick death for people like that or a lifetime in a mental ward with a violent psycho as roomy, it is the only way to protect people from a pos like that.
fuck NO!
it's slow and painfull death for garbage scum like that :mad:

Reactions: Mormont

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I bet he is the douchebag stalker...

And Charlotte is the only choice but you may need to please Lucy as she may end up being the enabler... (Hot tub time for 3 anyone?)

This one is totally in my top 5!
I'm also beginning to believe that he' s the one. But we'll see...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There we go
View attachment 769454 View attachment 769460
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/784115_HS-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/784121_HS-02.gif
Lady Aspen Damn! Those are incredible! They give me a really good effect of deepness! :love: (y)(y)

P.S.: Maybe you have time and fun making a signature for Once in a lifetime (from my signature)? The game is definitely worth having an amazing signature instead of my resized banner with an Irfan View border :) :)

Reactions: Lady Aspen

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I really like this game, everything looks well thought and crafted; the dialogues are good as well.
I guess this is one of those games that are super slow burns and take forever to get to the good parts, but I think I can cope with that as long as the story keeps up with the expectations.
I profoundly hated the assault scene, and this is good since this was its purpose. So, props to the dev for that.

I'll keep this under my radar as the potential in this one is huge. Keep up the good work dev! ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
As good of a chance as anyone at this point of the story. We have zero information about Zak other him being an actor.
Well, we know that he likes "to drive" girls around in his sportcar if you know what I mean.
I bet he's gonna try that with Emma at some point.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Well, we know that he likes "to drive" girls around in his sportcar if you know what I mean.
yeah, little Emma likes him a lot, but if he tries anything inappropriate with her... he will get his teeth kicked in :mad:

• Hey there
Reactions: Ragnar

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
Well I can see MC going berserk over that even if Zak would be a nice guy, unlikely as that is, since it will put Emma in danger and out of his reach with a weirdo after her.

Reactions: Ragnar

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I felt the brutality of Charlotte's assault was a little over the top.

My assumption, given that the author also mentioned a Harvey Weinstein stand-in during the same conversation, is that the assault is intended to be a substitute for Charlotte getting raped (a more plausible event). And I can certainly understand why he didn't want to go that route.

But I guess I just can't buy that even a Hollywood celebrity could beat a woman near to death on the street and get away with it. There are lots of reasons that someone raped by a famous person wouldn't want to come forward, but those don't really apply to a non-sexual assault.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My assumption, given that the author also mentioned a Harvey Weinstein stand-in during the same conversation, is that the assault is intended to be a substitute for Charlotte getting raped (a more plausible event). And I can certainly understand why he didn't want to go that route.
She was raped by the photographer. I don't see the dev holding any punches and I hope he doesn't in the future either, too many devs change the tone of their games because some people complain about it.

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
She was raped by the photographer, I don't see the dev holding any punches.
Actually she was saved by Lucy before it got really into vaginal, but yeah he had his dick in her mouth already. That is rape.

• Sad
Reactions: SpikeZg
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes