4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Yeah, Suzi might create some shit for her family... and her redhead friend doesn't look like a very good person :cautious:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I think we're underestimating the older sister's readhead friend. Moreover we don't know why the older sister needs money: something bad's gonna come from that, I guess.
Oh yeah the redheads ... every now and then you bump into a Leah - lets just hope it will not end as in AL ..:p

Reactions: Chronos169

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Oh noes...
Not a crazy redhaead Villain again, setting the House at the End on Fire and we have to choose between Charlotte, Emma, Luzy and Suzie, wich one we are saving meanwhile the others are burning to Death....couldn't handle this again....

Jokes asides

This could be a point that the Girlfriend is texting the Messages if:

- The Girlfriend felt in love with Emma

- she has still Suzies old Phone/Mobile (if i remember correctly we don't know exactly what happened to the old on)

- Emma don't know about the new Phone, so she was dialing the old number and the Redhead was answering

- The Girlfriend predicted (and here i am really unsure) when to text back Emma.

So it can be that the crazy Redhead is not also the Messenger, she is also the Stalker.

But why would she act like this..:unsure: , would it be a possibilility to drag someone down, than building up a friendship, and start comforting Emma, so she has a better chance to "corrupt" her? :unsure:
This would be an evil Mastermind Plan...

fdawshwerb

Jun 1, 2020
Although this getting a bit off-topic and I apologize in advance >.<

I use a plugin called "Compare" for notepad++, which is the program I use mainly for editing work and modding. Thanks for the suggestion though ;)
I feel like notepad++ is so underrated, the compare addon is extremely powerful and there's also a spelling check addon called "DSpellCheck" (which a lot of devs should probably try using before releasing a game, not talking about this one ofc).

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well...

I've just read it once again and I've come to the conclusion that:

- the stalker is male;

- he's the same guy that's sending nasty phone messages to the girl.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well...

I've just read it once again and I've come to the conclusion that:

- the stalker is male;

- he's the same guy that's sending nasty phone messages to the girl.
Plus, he must be a bit of a cuck. Since he was upset that the MC didn't touch her and called him a pussy.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the messages come from a classmate, Emma recieved one just when see was walking around Zak the little fag, the perfect timing suggested a classmate.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
My guess is that he's stolen Suzi's (the older sister) phone. Therefore he's not Emma's classmate.

Just my guess, of course.
Something I've been wondering on the topic of Suzi's phone, if Suzi doesn't have it, how does Emma call and talk to her about Zak (I think that's the name?) before she walks past him in the parking lot? I have to imagine Emma would recognize if it wasn't her own sister's voice on the other line. Unless I'm missing something obvious, which is entirely possible.

I guess she could be calling a landline, but how many twentyish-year-olds have a landline?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What if Suzy's old phone was never stolen and it is Suzy? Unrealistic I know, but still. :p
I think the messages come from a classmate, Emma recieved one just when see was walking around Zak the little fag, the perfect timing suggested a classmate.
Something I've been wondering on the topic of Suzi's phone, if Suzi doesn't have it, how does Emma call and talk to her about Zak (I think that's the name?) before she walks past him in the parking lot? I have to imagine Emma would recognize if it wasn't her own sister's voice on the other line. Unless I'm missing something obvious, which is entirely possible.

I guess she could be calling a landline, but how many twentyish-year-olds have a landline?
Pay attention to the "visits" from the stalker. What he says while he's doing his stakeouts. What he says when he's outside the mansion at night.

Reactions: ontach

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Something I've been wondering on the topic of Suzi's phone, if Suzi doesn't have it, how does Emma call and talk to her about Zak (I think that's the name?) before she walks past him in the parking lot?
Hi.
Suzi told Charlotte that she bought a replacement phone. It isn't stated but we will have to assume that Suzi contacted Emma and gave her the new number, or Charlotte did.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree, not the most likely candidate, but she could be blackmailed into as part of the situation that is making her desperate for money.
Well it was more meant as a joke for people seeing ghosts everywhere and then left out a very obvious one since as far as we know she would not fit the profile as a loving sister, while we actually know nothing about her yet. She is every bit as likely a suspect as the GF if it is her old phone being used:p

More interesting if the stalker and messenger are not the same or even if they are the same, if it would be her phone being used it opens loads more questions, since it would mean almost for sure the stalker/messenger is either somehow connected to the family and/or after more as one member of the family and/or trying to go after weakest member to hurt someone else in the family.

Last edited:
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Well it was more meant as a joke for people seeing ghosts everywhere and then let out a very obvious one since as far as we know she would not fit the profile, while we actually know nothing about her yet. She is every bit as likely a suspect as the GF if it is her old phone being used:p

More interesting if the stalker and messenger are not the same or even if they are the same, if it would be her phone being used it opens loads more questions, since it would mean almost for sure the stalker/messenger is either somehow connected to the family and/or after more as one member of the family and/or trying to go after weakest member to hurt someone else in the family.
I get that it was joking but I like playing around with outlandish theories in a story like this. I was slightly suspicious of the sister given the conversation right before Emma walked past Zack and the timing of the text after that. Agreed that the GF is really shady and I expect her to be involved in the whole mess.

I hope the stalker and texter are different people or even different groups. It would help keep us guessing about whether it is a conspiracy against the entire family or an unfortunate tangled mess of individual enemies popping up all at once.

My preferred theory for the texter is that it is one of the other design students trying to derail her efforts to win the Sophomore competition too. Maybe there is some jealousy given that Emma can use her supermodel mom as a model which can't hurt her chances to win.

No clue who the stalker is, I'm leaning towards a group and that the bartender did take the picture in the shoe store. I like to think that at least some of them are being blackmailed into it mainly so that MC can keep his friend.

Reactions: DA22
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes