4.30 star(s) 252 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, so your saying things are too slow when Emma has a stalker and is super sheltered, her mum was almost beaten to death, her sister is a pysco, and the aunt is messed up in the head, but yeah sure, Y ME NO FUCKY.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I´m going to be the guy that says, that one goes after Emma and the other for a chance to be immortalized in the Hillside "Family Picture"

Last edited:
Reactions: Repuci

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Tip of the day: Move your right (or left) hand faster! And things will happen much faster, promised!
Decent attempt at humour, I will give you that.
What I was referring to, was the development of the story over so many chapters already. Not the 18+ content. I actually like the story in this game, it's very interesting, kind of reminds me of Acting Lessons. It's just that the story is moving forward very slow. I would actually be happy with the game with 0 adult content as long as it was finished and I got to go through the whole story. (And maybe a little more consistency in Charlotte's reactions. She can't be that horrified of another man being so close to her, but still work with photographers and others without a problem, especially since the photographer was made to look kind of slimy.)

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2% of people chose the MC? Really?? Do they not read the game they play? How the flying fuck was he able to take photos of himself with Emma in the shopping mall, or on the sofa???

For me I don't think it's any of those choices, I think it's someone we either haven't met yet or some minor character we haven't fully noticed.

Reactions: LSC82

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
2% of people chose the MC? Really?? Do they not read the game they play? How the flying fuck was he able to take photos of himself with Emma in the shopping mall, or on the sofa???

For me I don't think it's any of those choices, I think it's someone we either haven't met yet or some minor character we haven't fully noticed.
I know, right? The gene pool needs a serious dose of chlorine.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
This game is awesome cant wait for the next update.... DB you have done an awesome job giving everyone a headache on which path to choose. The next update will it be a large one? I just can't get enough of this game
Thanks. Sorry for giving you a headache. :)

I'm not sure how big the next update will be right now, but it is unlikely to be significantly larger than previous ones.
I'm currently trying to switch to 1080p resolution. It's obviously taking a lot of time as there are about 900 images that need to be re-rendered and processed.

rodgerthedodger

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks. Sorry for giving you a headache. :)

I'm not sure how big the next update will be right now, but it is unlikely to be significantly larger than previous ones.
I'm currently trying to switch to 1080p resolution. It's obviously taking a lot of time as there are about 900 images that need to be re-rendered and processed.
Hey its a great headache to have :D. Thanks for the reply i wait impatiently :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: LSC82 and 6pak2go
4.30 star(s) 252 Votes