4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I have a feeling that there might be a threesome in the future....very far future...LOL. Might be on the Suzi path, however the hell that will happen. IDK...
I thought about Suzi and her girlfriend too. Yea, maybe there will be a threesome with them.

Reactions: 6pak2go

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
omg these renders are eye candy, C & mc together is just beautiful :love:
and Kaylah wow, that girl is so fit, i bet she has lots of stamina in bed huh? would mc ever get the chance to try her out? hm... :giggle:

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
So, all girls are LIs? Or only Charlotte and Lucy?
The four Lloyd family members are the main love interests. So Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi.
There will be a small number of other girls that you can have casual sexual relationships with.

Do you know if will have only solo paths? Or it will be a combo? Charlie and Lucy or Kaylah and Charlie/Lucy?
The main love interests will almost certainly be completely exclusive of one another. But there will be combinations of a main love interest and side girl, including the possibility of threesomes.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The four Lloyd family members are the main love interests. So Charlotte, Emma, Lucy, and Suzi.
There will be a small number of other girls that you can have casual sexual relationships with.

The main love interests will almost certainly be completely exclusive of one another. But there will be combinations of a main love interest and side girl, including the possibility of threesomes.
Nice! Thank you for the answers! :)
Awesome game by the way, keep the great job :)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes