4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Picture 1:

I bet Suzi has visited Emma at school and took her for a ride (or drove her home) before the MC arrived and this will have consequences for her.

Picture 2:

Not sure, but maybe they are discussing again, if they will tell the MC about the blackmail.

Picture 3:

Hell Yeah, something happened between them.
Again Charlie is looking so different towards the MC.
Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Ragnar and Repuci

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
View attachment 1201966

The MC is disturbed by a phone call.

Suzi talks to Hannah during training.

Charlotte indulges Emma and drives you all to the beach in her "fast car".
The first image looks close to Emma College. Something seems to have happened that Mac does not expect
Second photo It seems that Suzi is still hesitating to tell Mc about the threat of this photographer
The last picture, Charlotte, is beautiful as ever

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1201966

The MC is disturbed by a phone call.

Suzi talks to Hannah during training.

Charlotte indulges Emma and drives you all to the beach in her "fast car".
From the looks of it, Charlotte and the MC are definitely looking and getting better with each other. Just her look and her smile alone speaks volumes more than her usual early game scowl. She does look amazing though.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Maybe not that he has a plan, this will not be the end. I think that at some point soon he will show up and then he will apologize to her or anything else I think she still loves him
I doubt it especially being betrayed by her former friend and the guy Emma had a crush on I say it was all planned by Jenny because she knew Emma had a crush on her and she still went with it. I just hope she gives Zac and Jenny a good bitch slap while the mc is watching.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
At least finely Emma is over stupid Zac.
Says who? She saw other girl with him that doesn't mean she isn't still infatuated with that little fag.
Maybe not that he has a plan, this will not be the end. I think that at some point soon he will show up and then he will apologize to her or anything else I think she still loves him
I hope she really forget about that douchebag Zak... My baby is perfect, but she is naive.. and might believe that asshole.. I swear, Darkblue should give us the option to torture, kill and disappear him once and for all.
I just hope she gives Zac and Jenny a good bitch slap while the mc is watching.
Bravo, Johnny!

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
I hope she really forget about that douchebag Zak... My baby is perfect, but she is naive.. and might believe that asshole.. I swear, Darkblue should give us the option to torture, kill and disappear him once and for all.
You can kill Zac but don't hurt his organs, we could sell them that would make his death more useful than his life ever was. :WeSmart:

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
That piece of shit is only worth as manure... and I would not eat the fruit of those trees either.
I absolutely agree with you. Zac is an asshole and so much more. DB did a really good job writing the characters, whether they are good or bad guys. But who I hate even more is this actor beating women or the guy who wanted to rape Charlotte. Harvey, I mean Harry is such a pig too. They should all swap their lives with an animal that is in front of the butcher. :devilish:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I absolutely agree with you. Zac is an asshole and so much more. DB did a really good job writing the characters, whether they are good or bad guys. But who I hate even more is this actor beating women or the guy who wanted to rape Charlotte. Harvey, I mean Harry is such a pig too. They should all swap their lives with an animal that is in front of the butcher. :devilish:
Well... Hillside will feel way more empty once I am done.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Unlocked

Hi.
I'm sorry, but there isn't going to be any progress updates this week. Things are on hold for a couple of days while I deal with a health issue.
I went to see my doctor yesterday because my leg is swollen, and she sent me straight to hospital with a suspected blood clot. I have to go back on Wednesday for a scan to confirm.
I'll give you an update when I know more.
Take care of yourselves,
DB
i hope its nothing to bad .. life has its ways of kicking us when we least expect it .. wishing you luck my friend :love:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
K
Emma may accept Zack's apology. The story of this boy did not end here. Eight updates there was always an evolution in his story Do you want to tell me that BD will end his story here? I think that would be nonsense This guy still has a plan, and I think Mc will try to stop him
Keyword "May" however I'm sure she won't forgive or except his apology, but he might try something to take advantage of her so to this story may go down a dark path and the MC will try to prevent that from happening.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1621485313795.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Sorry that I haven't managed to organize a poll for you to choose a pinup yet. I've chosen one at random for now.
I'll try and get another one done by the end of the month, and then get the poll sorted out for next month.
Thanks,
DB

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes