4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The winners of August's pinup poll were Charlotte in Doorway and Emma Selfie. I've done both of them this time, but in the future event of a tie I will choose one to do. I'll post the Emma set tomorrow.
Suzi's flashdance pinup was a popular choice, so I'll include that in the September poll. And from now on I will post the poll at the start of the month and deliver the winning set sometime before the end of the month.
Thanks,
DB

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The winners of August's pinup poll were Charlotte in Doorway and Emma Selfie. I've done both of them this time, but in the future event of a tie I will choose one to do. I'll post the Emma set tomorrow.
Suzi's flashdance pinup was a popular choice, so I'll include that in the September poll. And from now on I will post the poll at the start of the month and deliver the winning set sometime before the end of the month.
Thanks,
DB
Raminita, thanks for contacting my agent and getting me that modeling gig with Charlotte.
That photo of her and I looks great! :p

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Breathtaking pinups again, DB. You never fail to amaze me to find yet another way to present Charlotte's beauty. However, like others, I must complain of the use of the man-meat prop in one of them. It's like biting in to a nice juicy apple and finding a worm in it.

So, for today's conspiracy theory, I wonder if this a sneak peek at a male model that Charlotte has to work with in the future? Maybe DB is setting up the MC for some of his own jealousy pangs? Or presenting Charlotte with an alternative future without the MC should he choose another LI? Hmmm....

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So, for today's conspiracy theory, I wonder if this a sneak peek at a male model that Charlotte has to work with in the future? Maybe DB is setting up the MC for some of his own jealousy pangs? Or presenting Charlotte with an alternative future without the MC should he choose another LI? Hmmm....
Mmmm careful what you suggest. Might risk the NTR police breaking havoc.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes