VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Himeko Maid [v1.0] [Toffer Team]

1. F
    4.00 star(s)

Fariel228

I am not really fan of pure yuri games, but this one is a good one. The CG are of very high quality, as always for Toffer Team games, and the scenes are hot. The plot is very simple, nothing special, just relax and calmly wait for the scenes. Recently I finished the Hikari series from the same dev, and from my point of view, it was better and hotter, so if you don't like controlling female mc, play the Hikari series. Although I can see that the dev is constantly improving the games he make (like more CGs in Himeko maid, gaming time is longer and the choices have bigger affect, compared to previous games).
    Because its pure yuri and the game is still pretty short 7/10 (<3 hours for all endings without skipping). I like lesbian sex but only from 3rd person point of view :cool:. The best yuri game I played was from Sakura series, 8/10, but the art in this game is better. Hikari series beats Sakura series easily, except for gaming time and the amount of endings.
    Seriously the dev is very underrated, so hope you guys don't pirate this game and buy it on steam, or at least support him with dollar on patreon, he deserves the money to make even better games in future.