4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dehlaz

Aug 27, 2018
I wish I had a guide for it; there are so many choices I would find it difficult to figure out how necessary all of the choices are. But it's pretty easy to choose "good" choices because a heart will flash on the screen if you choose correctly for choices involving your chosen route. And you don't need to save/load to try out different choices, you can just scroll back. I managed to stumble my way through to what I assume is the best ending possible...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've only completed Saeko's route though (and it seems to have unlocked one of Harumi's CGs when I did? Maybe a bug, I don't remember this scene in the game). And sometimes you need to go forward a few lines to see the heart flash, it won't always happen immediately after making the choice if I'm remembering right. To get the best ending it may be required you go along with Alice's requests and be nice to the maid you don't choose when you encounter her, these choices won't have hearts but the nice options are pretty obvious. You can always try them all and see which gives a better reaction. Just make sure you check every room when you can.

Looks like this is gonna come to Steam soon, maybe someone will write up a walkthrough then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keldin

Oct 26, 2017
The voice was partial only am I right?
Correct. Alice, Harumi, Saeko and Suzuka all have 30-50KB mini-OGGs in multiple versions (as well as moans) from the looks of it, as I unfortunately cannot confirm it with my ears.

Most of the size comes from the assets, including the UI and backgrounds. Compresses losslessly to less than 1GB after some optimization, slightly above 1GB before.
a chance for an android version?
No ren'py (or android) expert, unfortunately. Maybe will help you build your own since this is a rather old thread.

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, someone have finish the game and write a guide ?

thanks
Sure thing, better late than never. Included a persistent save. Simply extract it to your /game/saves/ folder.

Walkthrough:

Harumi and Saeko share the same affection meter.

When on a route, interactions with the other maid (as well as Alice regardless of route) have no effect, so feel free to enjoy the dialogue. Some choices are more subtle, such as Alice's expensive vase, Saeko's secret book and the plushie sold in the mall, and will unlock more interactions, so you should save often as with all VNs to see all dialogue (or if you're lazy, parse the script).

Endings:
-3 affection or less will lead to the Bad Endind.
-2 to 2 affection will lead to the Neutral Ending.
3 affection or more will lead to the True Ending, which ironically is the easiest to achieve if you're playing normally.

There are over 30 possible interactions to gain, lose or keep affection points with the current maid on the route, so you'll have to try rather hard to achieve both Neutral and Bad. A simple way is to be neutral with your maid all the way through until there are a few choices left, then save and either pick the bad choices or keep picking the neutral ones (and at most 2 good ones).

Spoiling the choice effects would make the post rather large. Except for a couple bugged interactions (the affection meter will still grow), there will always be a red heart during an affection gain, but the difference between neutral and bad choices does not have a hint, so make sure you pay attention to the dialogue if it's a bit subtle.

More subtle ones:
- Pay attention when a choice is not dead obvious (which is rare, unfortunately) and save often.
- Picking up Saeko's secret book will unlock extra dialogue as well as the opportunity to tell her the plushie (if bought) reminds the protagonist of her instead of her being cute. The former will make her upset and cause a (single) point loss, but just picking it up won't make her mad.
- Breaking Alice's vase will unlock extra dialogue. It cannot be avoided if you decide to protect your maid, and unfortunately, taking the blame for it (again, to cover your maid's ass) doesn't have much impact either.
- Since Alice has no affection meter, it's perfectly fine to act the way you want to with her and get some extra service and dialogue. The same applies to the maid you did not pick for the current route.

The font is a bit terrible and there is a disturbing complete lack of full stops, making the VN rather uncomfortable to read.
A few typos as well...

Reactions: dronmk2
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote