A Himeno Komomo Collection of Fakku published manga​

Updated: 2020-09-12
Developer/Publisher: Himeno Komomo - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1360x1920
Pages: 274
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download
- - -

1599930013042.png 1599930028399.png 1599930033446.png 1599930041867.png 1599930046088.png 1599930050451.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
K3NJ1, I love the stuff you share and the effort you put into those releases, but please, for the love of gawd, fix the folder hierarchy and overly-long names. Windows freaks the hell out when you try to move a folder that has a really long name due to the 17 different (and I should add, unnecessary) tags in it. And sometimes there's another layer of folders within folders, named similarly to the one before it. I've actually come across one folder that had a chapter from another series in it, too. Academic Advancement Committee 3, I think it was inside the folder named "Pathology Academy Chapter 1, etc" along with Pathology Academy Chapter 1, the folder containing the actual images themselves. AAC4 was inside Pathology Academy 2. It could just be the way it's packed (if FAKKU even does zipped packs like this?), but it seems to be the way they name them, at least.

Might I suggest doing a folder layout like this? Makes it a lot easier to navigate, as well as for readers like Tachiyomi to work with them.
Himeno Komomo\Pathology Academy\Chapter 1\(images numbered as xx.png)
Is there a Chapter 1 of "Academic Advancement Committee"? Or does Ch 2 pick up from where "Academic Advancement Committee Zero" left off?

QUOTE="Fappable One, post: 4180821, member: 2338206"]
I don't know if it's just me, but I find the fonts small. I'm having trouble reading it
[/QUOTE]

Could just be you. Then again, I checked it on my desktop PC. Try double-clicking on the picture, or scrolling your mouse wheel up. If you're on a mobile device, it's double-tap or pinch-zoom. If you still can't read it, I might suggest using a different photo viewer or device entirely.

Last edited:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
The fonts were somewhat fine once I extracted them. Came close of putting on my reading glasses lol
Just the previous pics here were the issue

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

- Himeno Komomo Interview! One Point Advice Corner

K3NJ1 your upload (nopy) is missing academic advancement committee 1, 3 & 4.
0.png

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
K3NJ1, I love the stuff you share and the effort you put into those releases, but please, for the love of gawd, fix the folder hierarchy and overly-long names. Windows freaks the hell out when you try to move a folder that has a really long name due to the 17 different (and I should add, unnecessary) tags in it. And sometimes there's another layer of folders within folders, named similarly to the one before it. I've actually come across one folder that had a chapter from another series in it, too. Academic Advancement Committee 3, I think it was inside the folder named "Pathology Academy Chapter 1, etc" along with Pathology Academy Chapter 1, the folder containing the actual images themselves. AAC4 was inside Pathology Academy 2. It could just be the way it's packed (if FAKKU even does zipped packs like this?), but it seems to be the way they name them, at least.

Might I suggest doing a folder layout like this? Makes it a lot easier to navigate, as well as for readers like Tachiyomi to work with them.

Is there a Chapter 1 of "Academic Advancement Committee"? Or does Ch 2 pick up from where "Academic Advancement Committee Zero" left off?

QUOTE="Fappable One, post: 4180821, member: 2338206"]
I don't know if it's just me, but I find the fonts small. I'm having trouble reading it
I'll keep that in mind for the next future uploads I do, Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for letting me know.

webview:

- Himeno Komomo Interview! One Point Advice Corner

K3NJ1 your upload (nopy) is missing academic advancement committee 1, 3 & 4.
View attachment 814129
I'll check it out now

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Alright the folder organization is now fixed with names being much shorter, Advance Commitee 3 and 4 were in different places for some reason as pointed out by GuyInDogSuit, so they were put back where they should be and for Advance Commitee 1...That one was just missing from the collection so I added that one as well so all should be fixed now. Again sorry for the inconvenience, anymore problems let me know by quote/reply or pinging me.

Last edited: