VN Completed Partial Hinata no Tsuki Partial English Translation (Gay/Yaoi Shota)

Yuuyuki

Jun 6, 2022
Project Introduction

Hinata no Tsuki:

Tags: 3.0 3.0 3.0 3.0 2.7 2.5 2.3 Gay Shotacon

Visual Novel information

A guy who moves out of the village to live in the woods right when the two worlds that bordered each other merged. As a result, he meets an elf by the name of Hinata who came from across the gate between the two worlds. How will his adventure continue? What will happen to this new world, that was suddenly brought together after many many years? Enjoy as the protagonist lays his hands on cute innocent boy elves.

Staff or Team Members

Yuyuki: Translator, Coder

Akyn: Translator

MoeAnon: Translator (Busy)

JR: Editor

Progress

19/125 scripts (6/6/2022) 15%

17/125 scripts (25/5/2022)

Check live progress . Try out beta patch .

Recruitment

Looking for translators

Anyone with an interest is free to join and contribute in anyway possible as well ^^

Please message me on ! or Drop me a PM here

Screenshot (239).png Screenshot 2022-05-15 024831.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RDegenA

Sep 23, 2022
Have recently played this for a few hours using machine translation and I really don't understand why nobody talks about it.

Yuuyuki

Jun 6, 2022
Looks interesting but where can i download it first ?
I really cant find anywhere to download this game.
where to download from?
Does anyone know where i can download this? Their main site is down
I've been seeding
hxxps://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/338113

or search the japanese title on nyaa

You can use the partial translation patch from here, just follow the instructions

Enjoy, my fellow shota lovers xoxo

Last edited:
Reactions: Metia_99

Metia_99

Jul 6, 2020
I've been seeding
hxxps://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/338113

or search the japanese title on nyaa

You can use the partial translation patch from here, just follow the instructions

Enjoy, my fellow shota lovers xoxo

I've always wanted to play this game, its been two years but i still remember it once every few months whenever the shota cravings came. I tried downloading the torrent you gave but there was a problem, since there was no '.exe' and only '.mdf' file. I wonder if anyone know how to access this :)

Yuuyuki

Jun 6, 2022

I've always wanted to play this game, its been two years but i still remember it once every few months whenever the shota cravings came. I tried downloading the torrent you gave but there was a problem, since there was no '.exe' and only '.mdf' file. I wonder if anyone know how to access this :)
Daemon Tools or any other CD software

Reactions: Metia_99