Unity Abandoned Hiraeth Fantasy [v0.014.3] [Abreast Entertainment]

Skymo

Abreast Entertainment
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
patreonbanner.png

Overview:
Our story begins with a man by the name of (insert your name here), who finds himself literally thrown into a fantastic new world. Unfortunately, he is thrown into this world several thousand feet in the air and immediately falls to his death. A deity of immense power witnesses his untimely demise and realizes the potential value of recruiting a man from another universe. Our hero wakes without any of the memories of his life on Earth, and embarks on a journey that will test his wits, strength, charisma, and moral fiber.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-03
Release Date: 2019-01-01
Developer: Abreast Entertainment -
Censored: No
Version: 0.014.3
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

AsheActionmap.PNG battlescene.PNG

Last edited:

W65

May 31, 2018
Look at that dragon in that lower left corner of the banner. Look at him blast those poor fucking demons with flames. Let the demons fuck, prick dragon. Dragons sit on literal piles of gold. Just pay some open-minded foxgirl if you're not getting any. Don't take it out on those guys. They're demons and they're probably immune to fire anyhow; you're not even waging wanton destruction, you're just being an annoying little shit. "I'm not burning you. You can't get mad, I'm not actually burning you."

What a dick.

Skymo

Abreast Entertainment
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
So how much content is there? Is the wolf/fox girl the only one you can bone (badum-tish). Ok I'll walk myself out.
Yeah, right now that's the only sex scene, but I'll be adding another position to that scene within two weeks or so, and then different girls to bone in the following updates. There's also an easter egg in the tutorial, but even that's kinda half baked atm... (she doesn't have nipples :cautious:)

Once more of the actual game is programmed, I'll be able to spend more time working on art and animations, but until then we'll all just have to suffer..

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Will I eventually be able to put a baby in the animal girls? That would sure be nifty!

Reactions: Skymo

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I alway wanted a concept like this game, I've been reading a lot of novels and manga in this genre lately.

Skymo

Abreast Entertainment
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Will I eventually be able to put a baby in the animal girls? That would sure be nifty!
It's definitely something that I'm considering. Eventually, you'll be able to recruit girls that you encounter in the wild and they'll have unique stats and skills, and I really like the idea of breeding for perfect stat/skill companions. And I think getting unique skills from certain combinations would be fun as well, but I'm not sure how I want to handle that just yet and I've got a long list of features I'm working on right now, so I don't want to make any promises at the moment.

Man, we don't assume species these days any more. The correct term is "ambiguously canine" until she lets you know what type of mutt canid she identifies as.
Species aside, I think it's safe to say she's a foxy lady ;)

Reactions: Gabaw and W65

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
To summarize my experience with this game is: Non combat up to combat part good. The combat part sucks due to 5 minutes of dying then forcefully closing the game.

Skymo

Abreast Entertainment
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
To summarize my experience with this game is: Non combat up to combat part good. The combat part sucks due to 5 minutes of dying then forcefully closing the game.
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the combat. Were you using the skills? They're pretty much necessary against the bobcat and the jam. The attack speed in particular. Also frame rate makes a big difference to your dps because of how it tracks the hits.
lemmesmash.png
All that aside though, the combat does need some balancing.

And you're right about having to forcefully close it. I have been testing it on either my phone or on WebGL platforms, so it never really even occurred to me to have an "exit" button. I'll fix that later today.

Reactions: Gabaw

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Gives me vibes of a low budget/amateur version of a "Karmasutra" copy. Also not sold on the artstyle.
Its an early version tho.
Animal girls is an advantage....maybe not with random ears and feet that look like they got stitched to a poor human in some frankenstein experiment but this may also improve in further versions.

Will wait and see. Undecided yet ( ' -')

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with the combat. Were you using the skills? They're pretty much necessary against the bobcat and the jam. The attack speed in particular. Also frame rate makes a big difference to your dps because of how it tracks the hits.
View attachment 212207
All that aside though, the combat does need some balancing.

And you're right about having to forcefully close it. I have been testing it on either my phone or on WebGL platforms, so it never really even occurred to me to have an "exit" button. I'll fix that later today.
I used a desktop, so hotkeys for the skills would have made a better combat experience. The desktop has too much wasted time due to the movement from clicking on skill button, over to the weapon, then attacking the monster. By your comments this game seems optimized for mobile play and not desktops.

Also, need to rewrite all of that girls dialogue since she doesn't help in combat, or show you a way to that god(fog). Her dialogue should be I'll see you at that gods place if you survive.

Skymo

Abreast Entertainment
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
Updated the thread. Game is now 0.014.3
Changelog:

how to save the game

and larrived at the temple is this the end
You can't save progress yet. And yeah, the sex scene is the end of the current build.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
This is pretty neat, can't imagine the amount of time and work went into animating everything. Also glad to see that the Patreon options are low enough instead of opting for $20 and $50 pledges right off the back.

Looking forwards to more of this, my only complaint would be that the protagonists mouth seems a little off especially when talking.

Skymo

Abreast Entertainment
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
This is pretty neat, can't imagine the amount of time and work went into animating everything. Also glad to see that the Patreon options are low enough instead of opting for $20 and $50 pledges right off the back.

Looking forwards to more of this, my only complaint would be that the protagonists mouth seems a little off especially when talking.
Thanks! And I agree about the protag. He's actually missing his bottom lip line atm.... I honestly put the least amount of time into him, since he has the least amount of screen time, and if i'm being super real about it, i just enjoy working on the girls more :sneaky:

I did just make him a new dick tho, since the one he has rn is kinda meh

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Impressive. The animation is really well done, and it's nice to see someone not using Renpy or RPGM. I don't really know what was going on in combat, but it was easy enough.

You got my $1. I wouldn't normally support a game this early in development, but this shows a lot of potential.