Others - Completed - Hire Me, Fuck Me - Idols Audition [v1.0.0] [White Honey Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

HEY, YOU THERE!

Do you like games with next to no quality?

Do you like horrible CGs, lousy animations, and nonsensical bullshit?

Do you enjoy jerking off to poorly drawn characters that look like it was illustrated by a horny 13-year old who just learned what hentai is?

THEN THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU! We have it all! Play it now, don't delay!
    We certainly didn't give a shit about quality control, so why should you?

*While stocks last, in-order purchases only. Terms and conditions may apply*
  2. 1.00 star(s)

potito345

If you play this game (this is the third game) before the other two, you'd think this was the author's way of trying to do animations. It's so mediocre, I felt the need to write this review. My advice, play the other two games, where the author knew how to draw sex scenes ( or characters with personality ) , unlike here, where it feels like the author really isn't sure how sex works, given that you somehow fuck a woman as she is standing straight ,through clothes. Also it has no save option, so good luck if you actually want to play this game, because as soon as you close it you have to do everything back from the start. But hey if you enjoy the definition of insanity , this is the game for you!