TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Project:
Kemomimi Treasure Hunters!
https://f95zone.to/threads/kemomimi-treasure-hunters-acid-style.41370/

Developer:
Myself, working as a textractor/applier

Looking for:
Anyone sufficiently versed in Japanese to not need to rely heavily on machine TL.
Due to the nature of the game, and text limits I've yet to overcome, a firm grasp on Japanese is needed to help word things down in some areas.

Employment Type:
Paid based on rates/quotes given for specific work handed over

Work commitment:
Long term, part time, on and off as I have the funds to pay for the services.
Currently at ~30,000 Japanese characters.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord or email, please PM me with your preferred method to get in touch, and we can use that to communicate should you want to work together.

Job Description:
This is a fairly simple gig with no game engine work required on your part.
I will send over documents with all the extracted text from the game needing translation, and you can then translate it at your own pace.
Occasionally, I may ask for input on your end for helping trim down sentences, as the game engine is very finicky about character limits, and how much it is able to display on screen.
As well as some general questions about some Japanese text appearing in the game engine, as it's written in Japanese only.
Otherwise, it will just be a simple back and forth of documents between us.

Additional comments:
Currently, I have a Japanese character count of around 30,000 pulled from the engine.
I would say this is roughly 1/2 ~ 2/3 of all the text needing to be pulled and translated.
So this should give you an outline of how much of a commitment it will be long term.
To overview what I have pulled, please see the documents attached to .

Last edited:

alphya04

Apr 18, 2019
Hi, I am a JP TL I would be interested to work in this project. If there is still a need for a translator, please send me a PM ^^

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Oh damn! That's awesome! I'm gonna have to follow ya for the translation!
I appreciate it! You can also keep an eye on the thread listed in my signature for Kemomimi as that's where I keep up for it.
I'd expect something soon within a little while just depending on how long Nox and I take on the next section!

Reactions: machin666ma