Joyenergy

Jan 23, 2019
Title:
Developer website:
Language:Japanese
Samples:
Info from dlsite
* Summery *

One day, their mother picked up a strange mushroom in the forest.
Apparently, she intended to put it into a soup and eat it.
However, when she tasted a small piece of it, her condition suddenly changed!
Twins Rewi and Lefir headed to the apothecary in the nearby village to find a cure for her sickness.

But once there, the extremely suspicious doctor set an astounding price for the medicine.
With no other options, the two set out on a treasure hunting adventure to raise the money to buy it!

* Top view ACTSTG *

For the first time in our works, we've used a top-down view common in RPGs.
Fight enemies coming from all directions!
Your equipment includes guns, traps, scrolls, and rings, all equipable to your liking!
Support NPC equipment can be changed as well!

* Twin Battles! *

Battle as either the female twin Rewi or as the male twin Lefir.
The character you don't choose will support you as an NPC!
Work together to progress!
As you advance through the game, more characters might join you as well..?

* Gallery *

A standard viewing gallery is included of course!
If you complete the game, you can also use the freestyle gallery!

* Male and female pixel H *

Our pixel H has been drawn 3 times bigger, so it's easier to see and enjoy.
Not only the female Rewi, but the male Lefir also has plenty of dirty things done to him!

* Voices *

Including lively lewd voices!
CV: Tiger Lily / Ryo Suzuki, Maria Ayana

* Notes *

Please test the trial version before purchase to confirm compatibility.
Recommend purchase with DLsite account for updates.
Includes unavoidable shota elements.
There are currently almost no ero walking graphics. Please expect future updates.
Guides, bugs, questions and requests are processed on my DLsiteBlog only.

First time uploading a game, i put it in request because i couldn't put it in games.
I got the game from DL-site, here's a mega link:

new mega link, i got messages to upload a new version so i downloaded it from dl-site again and uploaded it.
on the site it says that the latest update was from 21th of july, i belive it was the update i had uploaded last time, but now its reuploaded, either case its the freshest one.

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
Very rare does this guy's work get translated. The only one was Barrage!. I just hope this game isn't NPC intensive to continue like some of his others or that a full save will get thrown out there if it is. NPC intensive games like RPGs are hard to progress cause I don't know where to go due to the language barrier and this game is even worse cause it's not even a seeable language lol

Reactions: NJ

GreenMadman

Sep 23, 2018
Despite the roughness that is the last level, I managed to beat it. Whew
Quoting you since you were able to run the game, did you do anything specific to get it to run? I tried both this and the trial version from dlsite and neither would even start. I'd really like to try this game, hope you can help.

MLG _Eevee

Sep 12, 2017
it was released nov/21/2019, are you a time traveler? how did you already wait a year?
may have been thinking of another game that looked similar but non the less it still looks like a good game and i can't wait for it to be translated

neveragain13

Jun 24, 2018
Quoting you since you were able to run the game, did you do anything specific to get it to run? I tried both this and the trial version from dlsite and neither would even start. I'd really like to try this game, hope you can help.
Did you ever get this to work? Experiencing the same problem here.

Blademaster15

Nov 12, 2017
I'm definitely a fan of this game. The pixel art is great, though things get laggy in the last two dungeons. I hope this gets translated soon.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Just a tip for anyone who gets stuck in the last level: equip flamethrower(found in the ruins map), the flat cage-like barricade and army spawner(found in last level, can't miss it), the strat is to dash in, set the cage traps on the floor to block enemy projectiles(preferably facing directions other than the one you're shooting at, as the flamethrower nullifies those anyway), and spam the flamethrower + spirit army until room is clear. Advance forward whenever you see an opening as the flamethrower doesn't have that long of a range, and you shouldn't have that hard of a time clearing the last area.

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
You have to set your computer's region to Japan. It's been a long time since I've had to do it, quick youtube search will set you up with the method. After you've done so and did the restart, extract the folder again.

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you for this, Ive always been a fan of Acidstyles work.

Games runs instantly on opening, dont know why some of you are getting errors.
Also game doesnt lag or glitch for me. It may be your hardware.

After you finish the alien ship, The elf girls brother? shows up with the wolf guy and plague doctor. They arrest the creep in the shop and the wolf guy fucks yer Ma. I think this is the end of that story but afterward there are extra parts of missions 1-3 are unlocked allowing you to get the last few traps and weapons. Has anyone found anything else to do after this?

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
Does this include the update on the 24th, I noticed that the timezone difference makes it hard to determine when it was exactly released on my end

Reactions: Ciaran02
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes