Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Dang this game's just right up my alley. If only I just knew HOW, I'd definitely go and translate this. I'll search for some way on my end during my free time.

Joyenergy

Jan 23, 2019
What's the changelog look like, if I could be so troublesome. Just bugfixes?
the dl-site says this

• Jun/16/2020 Correction: typosCorrection: bugs/defects Addition of contents
so i guess they corrected typos, fixed bugs and what "addition of contents" mean i can't say, maybe a new scene or two? i havent had the time to sit down and play through the whole game yet, if anyone figures it out i'm curios!

TheFierceDeity

Jan 6, 2019
There definitely is new content in the update, if you want to spoil the specifics you can read them

Joyenergy

Jan 23, 2019
The update is great as is pretty much everything acid does, but I can't shake this feeling of "wait that's it?"
I rather enjoy the game a lot, but i'm no gamer so it's pretty hard for me to beat, i agree with what you write, it's always so close to be perfect, i think what i miss the most is when i actually end up beating it there's rarely any big finale in acid games, it's just end game gallery etc.

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
The update is great as is pretty much everything acid does, but I can't shake this feeling of "wait that's it?"
I mean, this is something new that he's trying, isn't it? I don't think he's done a top-down game before this. It's something new and I appreciate him going in a different direction. Even if I like his previous titles a lot more.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, this is something new that he's trying, isn't it? I don't think he's done a top-down game before this. It's something new and I appreciate him going in a different direction. Even if I like his previous titles a lot more.
I meant specifically regarding the update. I'm perfectly happy with the base game.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
i liked the goblin and book animations a lot tbh, sad that the spider one didn't have any gay shit for the brother but that wasn't too bad either. Hopefully he'll make a new game eventually i can't wait

mustbe

Apr 9, 2020
First post. Just found out there are fully nude versions of most of the animations in a folder. Feeling kinda stupid.

ChillyBean888

Apr 18, 2019
So, I just stumbled upon this game and actually found it fun. Is this game in untranslated hell or is there a workaround?

Blademaster15

Nov 12, 2017
Oh, it is definitely untranslated. There's a YouTube video of it translated somehow, but the only workaround that I used was Textractor.

Reactions: Beats9821
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes