Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So, I just stumbled upon this game and actually found it fun. Is this game in untranslated hell or is there a workaround?
From what I've seen, it sure is in untranslated hell since his games aren't the easiest to translate (the only game being done so was Barrage!, mentioned by a handful of users here). Not sure if there's a workaround. Maybe Google Translate? I dunno.

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
So I finished the game minus the new postgame level, and I feel I missed... a lot of stuff. Weapons, traps, even scenes (I doubt there's around 7 in the new level). Is there a guide around ?

EDIT ; Oh, just realized this is not in the right section. Should I make a thread in the right place ?
EDIT 2 : Right, I don't have enough auth here to do that. Can someone do it ?

Last edited:

Joyenergy

Jan 23, 2019
So I finished the game minus the new postgame level, and I feel I missed... a lot of stuff. Weapons, traps, even scenes (I doubt there's around 7 in the new level). Is there a guide around ?

EDIT ; Oh, just realized this is not in the right section. Should I make a thread in the right place ?
hello, i made this thread, i dont mind you making a new thread and making new upload links, when i made this thread originally it was moved here because it wasn't translated to english, i'm not very proficient in uploading games, i've seen most other thread have several mirrors etc. i'd enjoy seeing someone else doing a better job than me, lol!

Jun 27, 2018
I downloaded the game and extracted it with my computer’s region set to Japan but it still won’t start. Anyone know how to fix this?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I downloaded the game and extracted it with my computer’s region set to Japan but it still won’t start. Anyone know how to fix this?
I didn't try the game yet but mb try to unpack the game from winrar with japanese code something like that

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Does anyone happen to have a complete gallery for this?
I can't figure out what I'm missing exactly. Other than the spider lady in the last area, I have 3 question marks

Last edited:

Ashavi

Mar 28, 2018
Nevermind, I managed to figure out why I couldn't progress. Apparently there was a hidden wall you can walk through near the final camp in the castle.
Figuring that out solved my issues.
For anyone interested, here's a full save (minus the weapons and other gear) gallery is fully unlocked, I think.

Reactions: JohnsonCTC

kromagnusapient

Aug 4, 2020
Hi folks, I see this game don't have a translated version or I did not look hard enough I speak Japanese (Can read and write) I am not very good but I can do better than a poor translation, yet I literally have no experience on tech stuff what so ever.

If someone can give me texts of this game all conversations I can translate it and send it to them so they can edit the game and give us all something we can enjoy throughly.

Feel free to contact me uwu.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Does anyone know where to go for the gallery?
If you want to look at the animations, the gallery should be on a small house close to yours in the main map. From there, a box with some hearts should be there. Lastly, you can switch over to what enemy you want displayed, and Z changes the "main" character. That's it!

Reactions: GGEzwins

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I can't get this thing to run. I tried using LE in Japanese and it still won't launch. Windows 10.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes