Others KEMOMIMI TREASURE HUNTERS! [Acid Style]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
thanks for the download , super easy to beat once you realize you can mash out faster than you get damaged and how strong the AIs are.

Rattrex

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for the download but, Oddly enough it wont run at all,Like,even if i run it normally or with Japanese Locale,Just nothing

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Maybe i finally get my s**t together and translate this game for good. I tried it before but lost motivation quickly.
I dropped translation but it's really bugs me because i hate leaving things unfinished, now with this stupid virus and winter i don't have much things to do anyway, so i probably start translating it. I'll post translation updates here.

Reactions: cm4000

aids543

May 12, 2019
Maybe i finally get my s**t together and translate this game for good. I tried it before but lost motivation quickly.
I dropped translation but it's really bugs me because i hate leaving things unfinished, now with this stupid virus and winter i don't have much things to do anyway, so i probably start translating it. I'll post translation updates here.
can i suck your dick because i always wanted a translation and since your doing it i might aswell have you drop the pants

budge

Aug 30, 2017
does anyone know how to play this game solo? cuz it gets REALLY annoying when theres like 5 people shooting off their guns in the later missions. its like, what's the point?

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
I just picked this up on a whim. This game is great. Not only does it play well, but, Twincest! I want more...

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Do you recall if you got an error with Xray.bmp? I'm looking into opening it up myself to maybe lend a hand on the technical aspects, but I can't get past a load issue with .\bmp\chara_sp\obj\Xray.bmp

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Nevermind, got this sorted and opened up. Going to start tinkering around with the game engine and getting familiar with things here. Whenever you get back, Kuromarutaur, shoot me a DM and I'll happily trade notes with you on this to help out!
If anybody has experience in Jap->Eng translation, I'd definitely appreciate the help as I'll only be able to use machine until I can compare notes with Kuromarutaur.

Reactions: The_Coomer

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Finally back to translation, did not done much these days due to RL affairs and being a lazy ass lol.
Good too see other people being interested in translation too. Here is a little of trans i've made today, probly going to work harder from now (maybe;))

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Finally back to translation, did not done much these days due to RL affairs and being a lazy ass lol.
Good too see other people being interested in translation too. Here is a little of trans i've made today, probly going to work harder from now (maybe;))
Oh nice, I actually started doing some work on the equipment screen, myself! Just the only issue is that a lot of it isn't machine translatable, so I'm having to work around some of that lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Oh nice, I actually started doing some work on the equipment screen, myself! Just the only issue is that a lot of it isn't machine translatable, so I'm having to work around some of that lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks good, I haven't tried translating equipment yet. I planning to focus on story and NPC chatter first.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Since i started translating seriously (more or less:ROFLMAO:) only week ago, there is not much done so far, first video was just a small test. Currently i working on starting story and NPC chatter in main town hub, done some of it, the thing that left is loan shark and bar story/NPC talks. You can check how that small translated part looks:

Reactions: Publix Hair

Publix Hair

Jun 4, 2018
Since i started translating seriously (more or less:ROFLMAO:) only week ago, there is not much done so far, first video was just a small test. Currently i working on starting story and NPC chatter in main town hub, done some of it, the thing that left is loan shark and bar story/NPC talks. You can check how that small translated part looks:
thanks man, that's a lot more than what we had beforehand

LostTraveler

Jan 3, 2018
Not to deter the hard work of the translators in this thread, but for those interested in a pretty cool machine translation tool, Textractor seems to work pretty well. I found it from a comment on the DLSite page for this game. It scans the program and translates the text automatically in a different window as it appears on screen. It's no replacement for a "true" translation, but you can definitely get the gist of what's going on. There's a youtube video that does a quick rundown of how to set it up.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Not to deter the hard work of the translators in this thread, but for those interested in a pretty cool machine translation tool, Textractor seems to work pretty well. I found it from a comment on the DLSite page for this game. It scans the program and translates the text automatically in a different window as it appears on screen. It's no replacement for a "true" translation, but you can definitely get the gist of what's going on. There's a youtube video that does a quick rundown of how to set it up.
Sounds interesting, will definitely try that programm!

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
what program do yall use to translate the game?...im currently trying out Textractor and i have time on my hands...plus im a fan of Acid Style's games...

EDIT: Textractor at the least makes it readable and playable...tho a decent translation would be nice...
1610569416137.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes