thrway22

Nov 14, 2020
Great work. Absolutely loved the scene where Hitomi has one "final" session with Hiroto. Her fall from grace into dirty talk was so ridiculously erotic. Also, decided to pledge to the project to support the work and can't wait for the next updates. Crossing fingers for some heart-shaped pupils, more dirty tongue kisses, and tattoos/piercings ;)

Reactions: PantsuDelver

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Great work. Absolutely loved the scene where Hitomi has one "final" session with Hiroto. Her fall from grace into dirty talk was so ridiculously erotic. Also, decided to pledge to the project to support the work and can't wait for the next updates. Crossing fingers for some heart-shaped pupils, more dirty tongue kisses, and tattoos/piercings ;)
Thanks! It's always nice to hear when people enjoy your work.

So the stuff you mentioned - heart-shaped pupils, tattoos and piercings, and kisses - it's all in the works. We already had heart-shaped pupils in the blowjob scene in version 0.33, so you can expect more of that. As for the tattoos and piercings, we've got plans for them, but they're not gonna be in the next update. And kisses, yeah, you can probably expect more of those in the Cuck route. :sneaky:

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Any walkthrough? Game is :love:
Thanks! I've got a walkthrough available for my Patreon supporters. However, the game's not too tricky to navigate. There are three main routes that are not so hard to access. You can even find them labeled in the final screen. I might have added a bit too many choices at the start of the game, but I plan on removing some of the non-essential ones in the next update :unsure:.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
seems promising OP, i feel like i can nut so hard to this game and the art really scratching my pp. I hope the development is smooth and you can finish faster. (y)

Reactions: PantsuDelver

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Reads the description of the game :

"Overview:
This visual novel explores the NTR genre and has a focus on Mom NTR .
"​

Looks at the tags....MMmmh, yes I see.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
seems promising OP, i feel like i can nut so hard to this game and the art really scratching my pp. I hope the development is smooth and you can finish faster. (y)
Well, it looks like we're on track to consistently release patches, as we've been able to release two in a row without any issues. Here's hoping we can continue this streak.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Dude, What the Fuck? How do you start the Cuck route? I've restarted the game literally 10+ times, and have always gotten slave route, maybe a couple of different scenes tho...

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
Just managed to get on the cuck route, not gonna lie feels kinda weird that on the cuck route the mc finds out whats going on whereas the 'obliviousness' is explored more in the slave route. But at least we get both options, i definetely prefer the unaware angle tho.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Just managed to get on the cuck route, not gonna lie feels kinda weird that on the cuck route the mc finds out whats going on whereas the 'obliviousness' is explored more in the slave route. But at least we get both options, i definetely prefer the unaware angle tho.
Well, in this particular route, the hero discovers almost everything right from the start due to its focus on netorase. The only question left is when the mother realizes that Asahi knows everything.

Reactions: Priappus
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes