HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
I like the premise, but the art isn't that ascetically pleasing to me. But good luck on your venture.

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is no such thing as mom NTR, since NTR means that your steady partner (wife or long time girlfriend) cheats on you with another man (and it's the other man that takes initiative).

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Thanks! It's okay, I understand that everyone has their own preferences in art.
I think its better to focus on the Heroine's lewd face expression during Sex scene (example: her face when giving BJ is perfect!)

Also if possible, make it animated by drawing 2 / 3 frames for the Sex scene

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Right.

It appears the mother fucks the bully.

Not happenin' on my computer.

Unless she puts on a foot-long strap-on and pegs him till he cries like a girl, anyway.

PP901

Jan 8, 2021
Personally the artstyle isn't my on taste, but i will support you!

母NTR (mom NTR) thread exist everyweek on futaba forum. And you can find alot of mom NTR on dlsite. I trust Japanese for Japanese words, not english speaker like you.
Whats futaba forum?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I think its better to focus on the Heroine's lewd face expression during Sex scene (example: her face when giving BJ is perfect!)

Also if possible, make it animated by drawing 2 / 3 frames for the Sex scene
I'm not sure about the animations. It seems a bit demanding in terms of resources and time for us now. Maybe our next project (if there will be one) with adequate support will incorporate animations using Unity, where it's easier to implement. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
THIS IS NOT NTR.

NTR is when the protagonist is cucked by another man with his love interest (ie. spouse)
A mother is not a spouse or long-time partner.

Also, if you decide for the mother (she is also a protagonist) then it is DEFINITELY FAR FROM NTR.
Bro, that's enough. This tag has been degraded for a long time now, and any game where there is a scene of a familiar girl with someone other than the MC is written under it. It used to be under this tag that there were games with strictly married people or couples, but now that's it.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
So I checked the game and it seems promising, I really like Mom NTR themed games so it just works :)
I was gonna ask if there are any plans to add more fetishes or different body preferences like tattoos, pubic/body hair etc.? I checked the provided social media links for a similar question but couldn't find any so apologies if this was asked before! Good luck on your journey ;)

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
So I checked the game and it seems promising, I really like Mom NTR themed games so it just works :)
I was gonna ask if there are any plans to add more fetishes or different body preferences like tattoos, pubic/body hair etc.? I checked the provided social media links for a similar question but couldn't find any so apologies if this was asked before! Good luck on your journey ;)
Thanks! Regarding tattoos and piercings, they'll be added as the story progresses. As for body hair, it's a good suggestion :unsure: . I'll have to consider it and maybe hold a poll to see if it's something people really want. If so, I might make it an optional setting.

Reactions: sadmate

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I absolutely love the artstyle on this game, it reminds me of Azienda's earlier works.
People have mentioned it before, but sometimes things just have a similar feel even if they're not directly inspired. It's great to hear that you see the similarities, I appreciate the compliment! And I have to say, I love Azienda's earlier works too.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
So based on what I've read in the comments (not downloaded it because it sounds like it is just a 'kid gets bullied, bully then corrupts & f*cks kid's mom just because he can') does he win against the bully at any time or does he realise he's pathetic and good for nothing? Does he end up f*cking his mom too, or is he just upset because he didn't get to 'tap that ass'' before the bully did?

I'm happy that our NTR/Cuckold comrades here have a game they can play, but I'd like to know if there is going to be a route for the mc to win, or if it's going to end up being purely a mc is loser sim

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
So based on what I've read in the comments (not downloaded it because it sounds like it is just a 'kid gets bullied, bully then corrupts & f*cks kid's mom just because he can') does he win against the bully at any time or does he realise he's pathetic and good for nothing? Does he end up f*cking his mom too, or is he just upset because he didn't get to 'tap that ass'' before the bully did?

I'm happy that our NTR/Cuckold comrades here have a game they can play, but I'd like to know if there is going to be a route for the mc to win, or if it's going to end up being purely a mc is loser sim
The third route in the game has already kicked off with a fight against the bully, so I would like to do something where the main character isn't a wimp.

But like I said, we'll first be focusing on the first two routes (cuck/slave), which already have a more or less clear structure. (in these routes the character is definitely not strong.)

About the mom and son. As of right now, I'm only planning on keeping it quirky and teasing (sometimes cruel), but not going too much into physical stuff.

sno2time

Aug 26, 2019
Feb update imho, implements foundation for future of home and outside storytelling with more variations(additionally can be e.g. bimbofication, weight playing, lips and breast sizing) and it very important.
I think this update was pretty challenging, but it worth it. Nice, very nice!
Cant wait next update...

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Feb update imho, implements foundation for future of home and outside storytelling with more variations(additionally can be e.g. bimbofication, weight playing, lips and breast sizing) and it very important.
I think this update was pretty challenging, but it worth it. Nice, very nice!
Cant wait next update...
I hadn't initially considered adding these elements you mentioned (bimbofication, weight playing, lips and breast sizing), but as we get closer to the endings of the slave route, it might not be a bad idea to include them. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes