zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
Besides the slutification of Hitomi, I really want more mom son moments and development. Really liked the coffee mug, the hugs, the compliments. Its much more emotional that way so when the betrayal/corruption does happen it hits way harder. I want the hardness to come to an mean/humiliation betrayal for Asashi. (emascualtion, sph, sperm evaluation/comparisons, not manly) but so unique because deep down she loves him. I like how after her teasing she regrets and considers apologizing. that's the best part for me. She corrupts anyway but still cares.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I hadn't initially considered adding these elements you mentioned (bimbofication, weight playing, lips and breast sizing), but as we get closer to the endings of the slave route, it might not be a bad idea to include them. :unsure:
Just remember that her body is already super thic by default. Like how much more balloon tits can she get? How much thicker can she get without becoming unappealing?

If we are giving out opinions, I say just stick to the standard gyarufication (no ganguro shit though) since this seems to be set in Japan. Blonde, slight tan, tattoo, slut clothes, and maybe piercing. Bimbo lips are a western thing and it looks stupid as shit, especially when they go overboard.
9370756-3fb29.jpg
Something like that should probably be the maximum "ruination" of her appearance. Personally, even this pic is a bit much, but it's at that edge of remaining decently erotic while signifying the ruin of the woman.

Reactions: crisbr

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Besides the slutification of Hitomi, I really want more mom son moments and development. Really liked the coffee mug, the hugs, the compliments. Its much more emotional that way so when the betrayal/corruption does happen it hits way harder. I want the hardness to come to an mean/humiliation betrayal for Asashi. (emascualtion, sph, sperm evaluation/comparisons, not manly) but so unique because deep down she loves him. I like how after her teasing she regrets and considers apologizing. that's the best part for me. She corrupts anyway but still cares.
Hmm :unsure: , the amount of touching moments will likely decrease in the slave route from this point in the update. However, the cuck route will still have a decent amount of those.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Just remember that her body is already super thic by default. Like how much more balloon tits can she get? How much thicker can she get without becoming unappealing?

If we are giving out opinions, I say just stick to the standard gyarufication (no ganguro shit though) since this seems to be set in Japan. Blonde, slight tan, tattoo, slut clothes, and maybe piercing. Bimbo lips are a western thing and it looks stupid as shit, especially when they go overboard.
View attachment 2370799
Something like that should probably be the maximum "ruination" of her appearance. Personally, even this pic is a bit much, but it's at that edge of remaining decently erotic while signifying the ruin of the woman.
I'd like to clarify, I mentioned that it might not be a bad idea, but I haven't made a firm decision yet.

As for the picture you shared is the extent of what I had in mind for Hitomi. I won't be going beyond that. I agree that she should be aesthetically pleasing.

Gin_san

Dec 18, 2017

View attachment 2370799
Piercings, tattoos are cool, but because of the tan she will be fired from School. There could potentially be a lot of content in the school. For example, I really liked the author's idea. When Hiroto ordered her to kiss her son after the blow job.
At school, you can add a lot of such plot choices.For example, a glory hole in the school bathroom with "Mysterious Girl" and Asahi's subsequent offer from his new "Friend" to take advantage of her.
Or that the choice "Open the box or not" would not be meaningless, Hiroto would force her to wear a cork during class and "accidentally" show it to her son. And if the choice was made to "Open the box", Asahi, after the end of lessons in the classroom alone with his Mother, will have a choice similar to when he freaked out and pushed his mother at the door. "To keep silent or tell her to her face that it's crazy and you can't wear it at school," mom can (for example) confirm his thoughts after opening the box and complain that her husband has not been home for a long time and it's very difficult for her to endure loneliness. Blah blah and she "accidentally" got interested in playing with her ass and anal sex. And this conversation will of course accidentally overhear Hiroto. And (for example) then he will force her to ask his son to help with training her ass with sex toys, since she herself is uncomfortable or for some other reason. Well, of course itself as a result is another photo on Asahi's phone from his "Best Friend" with her Mom's gaped anus.

I know a lot of text, just really liked the author's idea of behind-the-scenes teams =)

Last edited:

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Is there a plan to make male pov only? ya know to add some mystery to make ntr have more impact

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Piercings, tattoos are cool, but because of the tan she will be fired from School. There could potentially be a lot of content in the school. For example, I really liked the author's idea. When Hiroto ordered her to kiss her son after the blow job.
At school, you can add a lot of such plot choices.For example, a glory hole in the school bathroom with "Mysterious Girl" and Asahi's subsequent offer from his new "Friend" to take advantage of her.
Or that the choice "Open the box or not" would not be meaningless, Hiroto would force her to wear a cork during class and "accidentally" show it to her son. And if the choice was made to "Open the box", Asahi, after the end of lessons in the classroom alone with his Mother, will have a choice similar to when he freaked out and pushed his mother at the door. "To keep silent or tell her to her face that it's crazy and you can't wear it at school," mom can (for example) confirm his thoughts after opening the box and complain that her husband has not been home for a long time and it's very difficult for her to endure loneliness. Blah blah and she "accidentally" got interested in playing with her ass and anal sex. And this conversation will of course accidentally overhear Hiroto. And (for example) then he will force her to ask his son to help with training her ass with sex toys, since she herself is uncomfortable or for some other reason. Well, of course itself as a result is another photo on Asahi's phone from his "Best Friend" with her Mom's gaped anus.

I know a lot of text, just really liked the author's idea of behind-the-scenes teams =)
Thanks for the comment.
About glory hole in the school bathroom. When I first started developing the game, this idea was definitely on my radar. Perhaps it will be in the game.
About the rest, I have received a lot of different ideas and I am taking the time to read and consider each one carefully. I make my own conclusions about what works best for the story and in the end, I will choose the elements that fit the narrative the best.

P.S. If they were to fire her in the Slave route, I don't think she would be overly concerned :)

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
PantsuDelver, will you add your project on boosty service?
Well, I tried to launch SubscribeStar in November, but my profile is still under review. I've reached out to support multiple times, but I haven't received any response. From what I've seen on their subreddit, it seems like many new creators are facing the same issue. This lack of communication has dampened my interest in using the platform.

As for Boosty, I'm not familiar with it. Is it any good?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
First time playing this and I must say that I like it alot and I think this has a big potential.
I like the art/drawing very much, It has many tags that I particular like very much:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to wish the Dev the very best of luck with the game. :)

Again the very best of luck with your game, this is in my "favorite games" folder. :)

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I'll leave my honest opinion about the game here.

Thanks for feedback.

I have no plans to change the existing story in the game. While I agree that the opening scenes' backstory could use some more detail, I may add to it once the game is complete.

Regarding the speed reset, I was not aware of it, but I will look into whether it can be addressed in an update.
I typically include breakdowns in the text to create semantic pauses or to break up large blocks of text. (at least I'm trying to do it.)

Hitomi's casual and professional clothes were changing over time and Asahi was giving her approval or disapproval.
While I do not want to inundate players with too many choices, the idea is very interesting, maybe I'll add something like that.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes