PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
First time playing this and I must say that I like it alot and I think this has a big potential.
I like the art/drawing very much, It has many tags that I particular like very much:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I want to wish the Dev the very best of luck with the game. :)

Again the very best of luck with your game, this is in my "favorite games" folder. :)
Thank you!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thank you!

Yes, already in the next update in early March. A preview of the BDSM scene is on discord. :)

Yeah, 100%.

Already in the version 0.35, publicly will be available with the upcoming 0.36.

Already in the version 0.35 and there will be more. :)
Thank you so much 4 taking the time to reply. :)
I am looking forward very much to next patch, (aka the BDSM/slave route and the outfits. Oh just forgot but me asking for latex has nothing to do with my name) ;) Hihi :p

PS, You got a new discord follower ;)

Reactions: PantsuDelver

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Thank you so much 4 taking the time to reply. :)
I am looking forward very much to next patch, (aka the BDSM/slave route and the outfits. Oh just forgot but me asking for latex has nothing to do with my name) ;) Hihi :p

PS, You got a new discord follower ;)
Latex is sexy :). I find it difficult to resist the temptation to depict Hitomi adorned in skin-tight, glossy latex.

Nedara

Oct 1, 2017
Just a quick tip for the changelog presentation in the first page: Put the most recent changelog at the top so people can read what's new immediately, just by opening the spoiler (and then closing the spoiler once they are done reading). So far, it's mostly fine, but imagine when you will have a double digit amount of changelogs, the amount of scroll needed to find the most recent one.

So, basically, the presentation should be:

etc.

Reactions: PantsuDelver

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Just a quick tip for the changelog presentation in the first page: Put the most recent changelog at the top so people can read what's new immediately, just by opening the spoiler (and then closing the spoiler once they are done reading). So far, it's mostly fine, but imagine when you will have a double digit amount of changelogs, the amount of scroll needed to find the most recent one.

So, basically, the presentation should be:

etc.
Thanks, rearranged, as you said.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Does this already have a decent amount of content or is it really early days?
Idk, depending on what your requirements for the amount of content, at the moment if you roughly estimate its something like 22 CGs and around 50000+ words.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes