VN - Ren'Py - Hitomi's Sick Pleasure [v0.63.0] [PantsuDelver]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DauntingDavida

It looks very promising at the moment. I like artstyle, even though it's imperfect.
    The scenes are a little bit fast-paced, but it feels good how the story goes. The game already has the beginning of the routes and plenty of CGs.

A busty milf is always a plus for me. :)
    I hope for Hardcore NTR in the next patches.

Whether or not to support the author is up to you, of course.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zadtier396

amazing!!! this is just the beginning the title makes it seem like the beginning was a fast pace usual ntr and hinting that the rest of the game will be hyjinks with the bully.
    the art and milf remind me of azienda's earlier games <3 fair amount of content for a first release, definitely following this one!
    im curious as to whether or not theres going to be sph and comparison cruel mocking scenes later on.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

iamvenom

Always great to see whenever a game uses real hand drawn images! Rendered images look great and all but they definitely lack the human connection that hand drawn images have. They might look less realistic but they are definitely more natural! Please don't get demotivated if the current project don't work out! The all time best 18+ game out there "Our Red String" uses hand drawn images! So yea they absolutely work!