RPGM Completed Hitozuma Paradise~Aunts Are All Sleeping [Final] [Hai kai hai]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ301910_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A Boku-kun suddenly appeared in front of Mihoko, who felt bored during the summer vacation.
In fact, he confused Mihoko's apartment with the sex shop next door.
However, Mihoko, who finds it interesting, deceives Boku-kun and lets him rape the married women taking naps in the apartment...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-01-06
Release Date: 2020-10-10
Developer: Hai kai hai
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ301910_img_smp1.jpg RJ301910_img_smp2.jpg RJ301910_img_smp3.jpg RJ301910_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It's an average game. The MC finds a brothel and on its way, he confuses the building and the landlord's daughter takes the chance to have fun and let MC fuck all the women while they are sleeping.
There are static images and very basic assets from RPGM.

Dang... Shota being endangered species with all these thirsty onee-sans. :oops:

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I mean that game that was removed earlier for supposedly loli content didn't actually have any loli content at all (so I did check, it only have implied loli content), and this one clearly do have shota in it… I guess it gets to stay? If it didn't have shota, then it probably would be removed. If I understand this logic here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lypso55

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
If anyone want to find the dev's other works on here, their previous name is [Hoi Hoi Hoi], just fyi.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks! I like shota games with mature women. Need more of them, especially ones that don't have that dreaded (MTL) next to the language.

May 2, 2017
Wait a minute f95 doesn't allow loli content? WTF
It's a grey area with a sliding scale. The official ruling is:

1. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

Reactions: Chetti and Lypso55

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wait a minute f95 doesn't allow loli content? WTF
Yeah! It was because of Western govs pov somehow thinking lolis was wrong while shota would have a pass, so F95 had to roll with it with their Rule 7 to avoid being strikes. But at least sometimes the line could be blurred out and we did have some games on the site, but look like it would need to look "cartoonish" or the girl at least have some sex appeals or aren't appear on the images on the OP thread

• Haha
Reactions: oxking72 and Chetti
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes