Unity Hogwarts: Magic Lessons [Teaser] [Feodosiy]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

annam

Apr 13, 2017
So do you play as Hermoine or the random nobody in some of the preview shots? it says male protag on main page but it's not very clear (I might also just be stupid)

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Hopefully this is more witch trainer instead of princess trainer, where the public use shit was optional. Or better yet just doesn't have sharing at all. That in game face for Hermione is real bad, I didn't get peoples complaints until now. Shes going to be the worst and ugliest girl in her own game if that isn't changed. The other girls look so much better than her that its unreal. I wonder if this was some weird attempt to copy akabars version of her and convert her into his own art style? She just looks very strange compared to everyone else.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Why use the original names if the character looks nothing like them?
So, what, the only acceptable appearance is based on the movies? If that's the case then no HP fan game should exist as Akabur's Hermione, who is the basis for a lot of the Hermiones in fan games, looks nothing like the movie version. At least in the case of Hermione the version in this game matches the vague description given in the books more than Akabur or Innocent Witches do.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
You probably enjoyed the Hobbit more than Lord of The Rings. Disgusting.
Lol, I only like the hobbit. Lord of the Rings is like 15 million hours of guys grunting as they kill dudes 3 times their size in 1 hit each then birds just solo the entire story.
Hobbit is the story of a man getting shit done

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
All i hope for is that he properly tests his builds this time, all of his games a riddled with game braking bugs where you simply have to start over and hope you don't run into the same thing or just give up.

Aug 14, 2021
Really love the Harry Potter universe... this game has a great chance to be the best of the best... i really hoping they give this game a work

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes