RPGM Abandoned Hogwarts Restored [v0.5] [Mister Crownheart]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
It seems that there is a missing image. I was unable to find it in the files between CHO Defautl 9 and 11....
Default 10.2... So. Probably there are more missing ones.

Screen Shot 5397.PNG Hermione was dressing like this before this ERROR appeared: Screen Shot 5395.PNG

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2019
I don't know how to sugar coat things so I'm just gonna say it. The interface for Ginny's shop is fucking awful. Having to scroll through a text option menu to see each individual item is tiresome and inefficient, and also leads to you purchasing things you don't mean to purchase once in a while. I also noticed that the "cancel" button doesn't really work. The standard RPGmaker shop windows would be preferable to whatever it is right now. I ended up wasting 105 galleons on stockings not meaning to when I'm only 5 minutes into the game exploring.

magiconsky

Jun 27, 2019
Good game, but SUPER by bummed you can't go back and redo earlier scenes with the other girls, which is part of the fun with Trainer games. Wanted to have some more fun with Erica, only to be told 'sorry, her story's done, all she'll do is masturbate while you play cards now', which was a complete letdown.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
For Hermione, after the sing favor, how do I proceed to the panties favor? I have made her sing many times but every time I ask her to show she gets mad and leaves.

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
This game really needs a map with shortcuts, a quest log, and a functional store interface.
I keep getting lost in Hogwarts and have no idea what I need to do or where anything interesting is.

It's also stupid (can't mince words) that you are allowed to tell Hermione to change her outfit when she's still stuck in her robe so you can't even see a thing.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm not trying this game again until I see that there is at least a map so I don't get lost wandering all over the place or buttons that cut through all that to say "Store" or "Classroom" or whatever so we can get to where we need to go.

No one plays these games so they can pretend to walk long distances.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
dont correct pic's, bob size in fix img more biggest like body model from game
I don't fully understand what you're trying to say, but doing what I described does work. I literally outlined what I did to fix that exact issue.

Reactions: erbk

lovejill

Nov 6, 2019
Just wanna say thank you for making this! I'm liking it a lot!

I am a huge fan of the original Witch Trainer and always wish there would be more to it.
Personally I also like RPGM more, so this game is just something I always wanted.

It is still an early version but I can already see the creator tries to implement more extra features.
I also like the fact that some parts are being reimagined, as well as using the same awesome artwork.

Hope this game get more polished in the future. Still too many bugs currently.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You don't want comments regarding Akabur's source assets. Fair enough. You're getting one anyway.

I haven't been able to find ANYWHERE on Patreon, his website, itch.io or any other place where it says that his stuff is free to use without permission.

This means that it is still protected by intellectual property rights. Regardless of whether or not you want comments.

Reactions: Kurohimiko

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You don't want comments regarding Akabur's source assets. Fair enough. You're getting one anyway.

I haven't been able to find ANYWHERE on Patreon, his website, itch.io or any other place where it says that his stuff is free to use without permission.

This means that it is still protected by intellectual property rights. Regardless of whether or not you want comments.
Yeah if there's one thing the guy who uses characters from Disney, Rowling, TMNT and Tomb Raider cares about, it's someone stealing intellectual property. :rolleyes:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
My game just keeps crashing at the start of the Friday morning of the Hufflepuff vs Slytherin, No error message no message at all, It just crashes.... Is there a way to fix that, Thanks in advance....

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes