• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Completed Complete Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story - Translation Project

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
1652437174665.png

OVERVIEW:
Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1

Due to issues with his sperm count, the protagonist is unable to get his wife pregnant. Seeing how desperate she is for a child, he decides to ask for his brother's help in getting her to conceive. His wife reluctantly agrees to go through with it...

Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 After Story
Hideaki is still troubled by his infertility. He and his wife have been trying for a second child for a while now to no avail. One day, Hideaki's brother Shuma, their child's biological father, returns home. Hideaki ends up asking for his brother's help yet again...
Release Date: 2017-03-31
Original Title:
他の男の精液で孕むとき1&AFTER STORY ~襖の向こうで精液を注ぎ込まれている妻~
Censored: Yes
Genre: Netorare
Official Website:
VNDB:

TRANSLATION:
This is a complete translation patch for Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1 & After Story.
CURRENT PROGRESS: COMPLETED

INSTALLATION:

Place the patch.xp3 file inside the game's directory (i.e. where you've installed the game, GAME.EXE is located there.)
If you have an old version of this patch already installed, then replace the old patch.xp3 file with this one.

Please note:
  • You can choose which of the two games you play when starting a new game.
  • Make sure to keep the default names when starting a new game as this translation isn't compatible with custom names.
  • Please note that this translation won't work with the original 2011 release of Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1, only the 2017 release that combines it with the After Story sequel.

DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PATCH:

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH MY TRANSLATIONS:

MY PATREON:

Last edited:

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
I'm so used to Atelier Sakura's games being Netorase, I was taken by surprise by it being Netorare. It felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest in a good way. I prefer the other Atelier Sakura artist, but I came to love this guy's art by the end of the game. Odd point to make but I loved track 6. It's a unique Atelier Sakura track that sounds like it's from Tiberian Sun. Thank goodness for the music room.

Thank you for the translation TaihenTsuma. I'm looking forward to the after story.

Last edited:

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
I'm playing the first game and the translation is great. Thank you so much for your hard work. (Hope for more NTR games in the future!)

Last edited:

TaihenTsuma

Mar 26, 2022
The complete translation patch is now out.
As well as translating the After Story, I've also tidied up my original translation of Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1. (So many typos I missed the first time around...:FacePalm:)
Hopefully, there aren't too many issues with it now.

Enjoy the After Story.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
As well as translating the After Story, I've also tidied up my original translation of Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 1. (So many typos I missed the first time around...:FacePalm:)

Enjoy the After Story.
Where to get the after story patch?

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017

Enjoy the After Story.
Thank you so much!

Jan 22, 2022
I've updated the links above to the complete patch. This will translate both Haramu Toki 1 and After Story.

Also here:

hai taihen , thankyoui for your work . are you interested in translating this? boku wa kanojo no uwaki o shitteiru (atelier sakura)