Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
Just played it, its got nice potential. I like the animations, ist nice and well done, brings me back to the early days of smut games. However, I lost count of how many times I had to restart because i acidentally triggred some sort of "softlock" or just not tiggering the right conversations so I could pogress. Not sure if im just stupid or others feel the same? Nevertheless, some sort of guide or walkthrough would be nice! At the very least a short explanation or "tracker" for what to do so it doesn't bugg out.

KeyCo69

Jun 2, 2020
The idea, art and animations are great, but the game feels jank as fuck. I'm trying to follow the quests but I have no idea how to get any girl other than the owner on the desk or in my office. Only girl I can peep at trough the hole is Jinx. Every other peeping option does nothing. The clothing menu on the phone tends to bug out. Are you new to programming? If you want some tips lmk

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
what kinda retard made this? 90% of the time i click something nothing fucking happens

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
beliave or not but there is the 100% save for public version v0.1.12......
cannot go further because they are for the pay version but at least now you can fuck SO many girls....is SO many positions....
one of the most challening english hentai game to finish i made......

ps. you unlock scene doing quest.........just learn to read.....

ps.2 if menu does no work just change time from day to night

place here and overwrite your save.....
C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\HoleHouse v0.1

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
jus a request for
DotArtNSFW

hi can you please make the dick in the desk on the table pose like the one in the office reverse cowgirl?
i mean give a body to it is very simple to flip already placed asset.....
this i made just for fun....
1813742_Screenshot_2022-05-01_at_12.17.16.png

this give it a MORE FAP POWER!!!.........instead of "air dildo dick"
give at least an option to change that......

thanks and good luck!!!!

Aug 29, 2017
how do I do anything? both side doors are locked, and clicking schoolgirl v1 in the main doors does nothing, neither does clicking the bottle. the only thing i seem to be able to do is fuck and flirt with the intro girl and look at the list of girls. wtf do I do????

BADHELLBOYS

Jul 29, 2017
Go through all that quest for the same picture, same pose. Just different head. And the patreon link have bigger hit box than the back button.
The fuck man?!?
This doesn't work it

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes