Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
So, Hole House Still Needs Plenty of Characters to Elevate the Game to the Top, the Characters They Need to Bring Are: Princess Daisy, Princess Rosalina, Pauline, Bowsette, Krystal, Palutena, Pyra, Mhytra, Lucina, Corrin, Byleth, Camilla, Midna, Marina, Isabelle(Animal Crossing), Cynthia(Pokemon), Nessa, Tifa Lockhart, Cammy White, Juri Han, Widowmaker, Ashe(Overwatch), Mei(Overwatch), Purah, Pharah, Isabella Valentine, Taki, Maddie Fenton, Miss Heed, Amy Rose, Rouge The Bat, Lara Croft, Scarlet Witch, Wonder Woman, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Princess Celestia, Poison Ivy, Blackcat, Red Sonja, Jenny Wakeman, Vampirella, Glamrock Chica, Mavis Dracula, Korra, Chel, Jill Valentine, Alcina Dimitrescu, Jasmine, Princess Kida, Elsa, Anna, Coco Bandicoot, Kasumi(DOA), Mai Shiranui, Nyotengu, Nina Williams, Lois Griffin, Francine Smith, Chelsea(Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken), Storm, Amora, Nami, Hello Nurse, Dexter's mother, April O'Neil, Rangiku Matsumoto, Shantae, Ann Takamaki, Scathach, Rogue, Akeno Himejima, Makima, Black Orchid, Catwoman, Aqua(Kingdom Hearts), kitana, Bayonetta, Daphne, Cindy Aurum, Riven(LOL) , Meiko Shiraki, Sorceress, Dark Magican Girl, Lois Lane, Morrigan, Clawroline, Ciri(The Witcher), Triss, Yennefer, Makoto Nijima, Quetzacoatl, Hinata, Rangiku Matsumoto, Jolyne Cujo, Laura Matsuda, Melony, Kanroji Mitsuri, Jean Grey, Frankie Stein, Ahri(LOL), Akali, Kai'sa, Sylvanas, Tyrande Wispermind, Melony, Brandy Harrington, Storm, Scarlet Witch, Emma Frost, Suu, Astolfo(Fate), Asuka(Blue Archive), Nikki(Goddess of Victory), Lisa, Ganyu, Mona, Yae Miko, Amy Rose, Rouge The Bat, Angel, Kasumi(DOA), Misty(Pokemon), Black Orchid
Where is Vanny the dancing bunny ladie

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
The sheer amount of new users commenting specifically in this thread and this thread alone is... Well, pretty damn suspicious if you ask me. Especially given the general consensus of pure fucking hatred when it comes to this game.

-Mal

PoPoJenkins

Feb 3, 2024
The sheer amount of new users commenting specifically in this thread and this thread alone is... Well, pretty damn suspicious if you ask me. Especially given the general consensus of pure fucking hatred when it comes to this game.

-Mal
No hate from me, mans gotta eat. i'd probably do the same thing in their shoes. Just like to meme, and free stuff.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes