OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
v0.1.22 Release

- - -

Update Notes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Rev Cowgirl ReDone
Snap1.jpg
pretty cool!!!!
quest on some char are still bugged lol....
we will see next!!!........

just found this.....from all the patron links than pop up.......
Snap2.jpg

so wtf? LOL??? did you get the joke here? ahhh men.........

just found why....his public link redirect here on this topic....wtf men!?
here the proof!!!! why he use this platfom i dunno......wen he can just use a public patreon post......
Snap3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fucholab

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hey, im glad you like the ReDrawn scene, i got a new scene on the way thats coming along pretty well, its like a 3 view scene where your gonna be able to change what direction your looking at ti from, here's a preview
View attachment 2081196
As for the bugs with the quest's if you let me know which ones arent working i can fix them now, should be an easy thing i might not have linked some stuff up.

As for the link redirect, i dont really like to put anything public on patreon as they have really strict rules with putting NSFW stuff where the public can see so best not risk it ahaha but ive been away from here for a while but ill try check through, if there are any more bugs you find let me know i can normally fix them pretty quickly and they'll be out in the next update
mhh nice i got a response!
hey what about the redraw of the missionary??? give a body a least to the meat dildo.......
just my wish!!!!(already writed before)
https://f95zone.to/threads/holehouse-v0-1-21-dotart.99037/post-8066720

i can only give you the result of v1.22 public.....nobody seem interested.... so i am the one that will do it.....
list of bugs from 1.22: (by using a clean new game)

-the continue under dialogs are too close to the subscribestar icon
it work but you can just swap on the other side..... real easy fix.....
Snap4.jpg
-velma quest are like this:
Snap5.jpg
-samus quest (all empty)
Snap6.jpg
this bug will also apply to:
marge
zelda

-phone menu>all scene>MARGE>some of these are linked to samsung sam

that's all for now...........thanks for your time!!!!

bonus:
also made a full game save lol

place here and overwrite your save.....
C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\HoleHouse v0.1

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2020
Can you please fux the UI of the game in andriod its hard to click the "continue" button when its under the patreon logo. And fix the auto rotate in andriod too its annoying i can't play the game smoothly.

Carnov

Feb 5, 2019
The game has some good ideas but even in its WIP state, there are some room for improvements. For some middle of the road hidden brothel, the available animations and actions feels a bit too simple and basic. I know you can fuck the characters in the office but considering it's a brothel, the lacking indicator of customers makes the whole thing feel like a personal sex dungeon.

Gameplay wise, It needs improvement. Things like the quest tab being in the phone, having to go back to the main hub just to go to a different world, the continue dialog option being way too near to his patreon/subscribe star button, confusing usage of the store opening and closing time, the small profit, and the desk upgrade menu being a mess is bad to say the least.
The available options during sex is alright but some simplicity to it would be better. Maybe have certain toggles have it's own bubble rather than having to share and browse through a menu.

As for the art, it's not too shabby. It's fappable and ain't rock bottom-tier DeviantArt level though characters like Harley need some face lifting. The animation could use some tweaking.
I know the creator is aiming to change the voices of some characters but even before hiring VAs, he could've just rip some moans and stuff from flash games or something as a temporary fix rather than trying to voice like a woman.

Overall, the game's OK. Maybe a 2.5-3 stars/5 if I'm feeling generous. Having the option to show things like TV screens and X-Rays but making them be patreon exclusive (for now) is quite a bullshit move and for what it is, the prices are a bit too ridiculous.

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
V0.1.23 Update

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I know the common perception is that being on here doesn't lead to subs because why pay when you can get it free, but I'm now at 6 subs and 5 of those 6 are because I found something here first and liked it enough. Granted, I'm not subbing at upper tiers on any of them - but still.

Lewdexion

Jul 18, 2021
I know the common perception is that being on here doesn't lead to subs because why pay when you can get it free, but I'm now at 6 subs and 5 of those 6 are because I found something here first and liked it enough. Granted, I'm not subbing at upper tiers on any of them - but still.
Yeah, F95 is the best advertising these devs will ever get. Where else can you find gullible coomers that will support even the most obvious Patreon bux milking projects that will never be finished? Just look at all the games that have been in development for half a decade that are nowhere near being finished, even the really successful ones. They have intentionally slow update cycles and none of the money goes towards improving the game.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes