FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I just click the sun/moon symbol in the phone to change day to night.
When I change it to night I start gaining infinite money....non stop. lol

Are we only able to buy clothes for Velma and Zelda atm? Also...what does the "Schoolgirl V1" do? I unlocked it and I click on it and see no changes.
Also...suggestion...if we can buy and change their clothes, why can we not use those clothes during sexual acts?

I like the game, but there's so much to be done.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

This is a Beta for the next version just to make sure that everything is working right before i finish up the UI
All Scenes
  • Velma Hole 1
  • Samus Hole 1
  • Marge Hole 1
  • Zelda Hole 1
  • Kim Possible Hole 1
  • Raven Hole 1
  • Samsung Sam Hole 1
  • Velma On Desk
  • Zelda On Desk
  • Receptionist On Desk
  • Zelda Reverse Cowgirl (In Office)
  • Velma Reverse Cowgirl (In Office)
  • Kim Possible Doggy From Below (In Office)
  • Velma Anal Dildo Ride (Hole In Office)
New Features
  • Velmas Anal Dildo ride in Hole
  • Wardrobe Added
  • Futa Option (Just On Anal Dildo Ride Scene)
  • Money Bug Fix
  • Other Bug Fixes
  • School Girl Outfit Added

MAC:
WINDOWS:

softt

Jul 14, 2017
it is possible to make game continue in background (when you alt+tab)?

Last edited:

Bandi

Jun 17, 2017
Where is the "Hole in Office"? I have clicked all around and can't figure this out.

Edit: apparently there is a second page to the phone controls, but only while sitting in the office? that's where you upgrade it to have a hole. additionally, mr. dev, please work on how the futa option looks a bit, it's definitely lower quality than the rest.

Last edited:

cpl666

Oct 20, 2021
Android port is really fucked up. The screen is vertical with black bars which makes it unplayable

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
window setting does not work. game is always full screen.
art is pretty good and I like how you can just have sex in your room without a wall
the girls reactions is an integral portion of any wall hentai. and there isn't really much to it except for the same moan sound. giving a much diminished wall experience compared to hentai. Meanwhile in the bedroom sex you can at least see facial expression and also she talks (not much dialog, but a little is better than none)

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Dev is rather radio silent on this one.
So, can't really give any update on what is going on.
It seems to be going in multiple directions though.

Reactions: LpSeven

wittedmouse

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 1707294

Overview
A run down House i put up for auction and a mysterious person buys it. From the outside it looks like just a normal run down place but once you get inside you get hooked into the world of the HoleHouse. Take charge as a manager type person as you go on your journey to recruit new girls to do your bidding, but be warned some of these girls might take a bit of convincing if you know what i mean

Build relationship's withe the girls as you go and get rewarded in ways you can only dream of. The world may be your oyster but why would you want to leave when you have all these things, and people, to do.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-02
Release Date: 2022-04-02
Developer: DotArt - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Beta v0.0.95): - MEGA - GDRIVE -

View attachment 1707294 View attachment 1488014 View attachment 1488015 View attachment 1488016 View attachment 1512081 View attachment 1512087 View attachment 1574594 View attachment 1574596 View attachment 1707292 View attachment 1713901 View attachment 1713902 View attachment 1713903 View attachment 1734904 View attachment 1734907 View attachment 1734909 View attachment 1734908
having to pay for raven and other patron characters sorry not enough content for me

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
In all honesty I cant get past how bad the UI is designed,
  1. The size of the buttons is tiny
  2. the ui isn't scaled properly, think was shift + ctrl, on unity to attach it to edge/corner etc. use % not fixed helps scale
  3. really a patreon button on back/close on bot right? brutal or is it just another paywall?
  4. quit/back/white background is 3 buttons? but why?

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes